• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's People's Convoy

Gov Overreach?

• Total voters
Great! Now apply this very logic to right-wingers responses towards George Floyd vs 1/6.
Try to find a post I have made on this site that has ever said ANYTHING other than that anyone that committed an act of violence on 1/6 should be tried and if convicted hit with the fullest extent of the law.

Go ahead...I'll wait.

And seriously....You people continue to shit yourself over 1/6 while you pretend that the YEARS of violence, rioting and murders didnt happen and the leftists you support including elected offcials didnt excuse it, justify it, pay their legal fees, and just outright ignore it. You are a ****ing embarrassment.

'Diversion' is the refuge of those lacking in rebuttal . . .
No rebuttal necessary. You clamor for action against this convoy (I wonder...did you even know that the organizers of the convoy have even taken the legal steps necessary to have the protest, including securing a permit?) and all i want to see is where is your consistency. Or hypocrisy.

And I think we both know the answers.

Yeah, but what are they protesting?

- Masks? There's no mask mandates left!

- Vaccine Mandates? They've been shot down.

Quite honestly, they seem to be a day late and a dollar short. But hey, if they act within the law, they can do or say whatever the hay they want - it's a free country.
Not entirely sure about them being all gone; nevertheless, the sentiment against government overreach is still there, and still very strong, and such overreaches haven't taken the hits they deserved. So I'm not that concerned about the timing.

My hope is that such a public demonstration will inject a little cautionary reserve in our "elected representatives" next time they feel the urge to step outside their boundaries.

Truckers want to protest COVID masks and vaccine mandates. Should peaceful demonstrators be arrested and fined for blocking and disrupting roads or bridges?

Do you smell what I'm stepping in?

if they break the law theres not much to discuss especially on such a piss poor issue 🤷‍♂️

Taken to task like the BLM rioters the last several years....right?
W2oQAXW.gif

LMAO🍿

VanceMack made a perfectly valid point - and one with which I totally agree.

There wasn't even the SLIGHTEST FRACTION of the furor over the BLM riots that there was over the one that occurred at the capital so the charge of hypocrisy and questioning of fundamental values are absolutely valid and not at all humorous.

It will be interesting to follow simply for the fact there is a vast difference between Canadian citizens relations with their LE vs USA citizens. I'm not holding out much hope that bouncy houses and dance parties will dominate violent confrontations. I also think there's been enough warning they won't be able to take over a vast number of city blocks like Ottawa. Guess we'll see.

There are a few left. Public transportation still mandates a mask and vaccination is mandatory for all non citizens entering the US via Canada or Mexico border.
So why have a truck convoy for FAA mask mandates and who the **** cares if NON citizens are required to have vaccinations to enter the USA, that isn't inhibiting Citizen Freedom or violating anyones Constitutional Rights?

There are a few left. Public transportation still mandates a mask and vaccination is mandatory for all non citizens entering the US via Canada or Mexico border.

The federal FAA mandate expires March 18, and will be left to expire. The CDC & Dr. Fauci are saying to open up, and pretty much all the states - even the most mitigated, have eschewed mitigation. My state, county, and city, among the most mitigated in the country, are now wide-open.

Our Covid numbers are looking great! Everywhere! I really think these truckers are on the wrong side of the hill . . .

It will be interesting to follow simply for the fact there is a vast difference between Canadian citizens relations with their LE vs USA citizens. I'm not holding out much hope that bouncy houses and dance parties will dominate violent confrontations. I also think there's been enough warning they won't be able to take over a vast number of city blocks like Ottawa. Guess we'll see.
I hope they all have a safe and fruitful convoy protest while obeying all laws and not impeding the life and liberty of any private citizen along the way!

More like amerikkka’s GOPutiNazis

You were probably hoping that the would keep in within the bounds of the law on Jan 6, huh?
I wish they would've, you bet - and why not?

I also wish the left would restrain themselves from taking advantage of what happened on that day and stop the insane propagandizing of it as an "insurrection attempt."

But I don't imagine such restraint is possible these days, do you?

There wasn't even the SLIGHTEST FRACTION of the furor over the BLM riots that there was over the one that occurred at the capital so the charge of hypocrisy and questioning of fundamental values are absolutely valid and not at all humorous.

actually its totally humorous because of what a huge failed retarded tinfoil hat dishonest triggered whataboutism strawman it is LMAO
this is why honest, educated objective posters are laughing at it right left and center and mocking it for the nonsense it is
😂🍿

The federal FAA mandate expires March 18, and will be left to expire. The CDC & Dr. Fauci are saying to open up, and pretty much all the states - even the most mitigated, have eschewed mitigation. My state, county, and city, among the most mitigated in the country, are now wide-open.

Our Covid numbers are looking great! Everywhere! I really think these truckers are on the wrong side of the hill . . .
But when will the oppressive YOU MUST WEAR A MASK IN YOUR TRUCK AT ALL TIMES mandate expire?

;) (y)

No rebuttal necessary. You clamor for action against this convoy (I wonder...did you even know that the organizers of the convoy have even taken the legal steps necessary to have the protest, including securing a permit?) and all i want to see is where is your consistency. Or hypocrisy.

And I think we both know the answers.

What the hell are you talking about, VanceMack?

He made no point and did nothing more than attempt a piss poor deflection, that failed miserably.

Americas People's Convoy

Sounds like commie speak.

He made no point and did nothing more than attempt a piss poor deflection, that failed miserably.
Not accurate Lou. In an earlier post, madman opened the door to the Jan 6 issue with a response to one of my posts:
You were probably hoping that the would keep in within the bounds of the law on Jan 6, huh?

And that's the post to which VM responded:
So is the hypocrisy of the left that supported violence and rioting in the name of 'peacefully protesting' that are frothy at the prospect of force used against truckers actually peacefully protesting.

It wasn't deflection at all. If anyone was deflecting, it was madman.

I wish they would've, you bet - and why not?

I also wish the left would restrain themselves from taking advantage of what happened on that day and stop the insane propagandizing of it as an "insurrection attempt."

But I don't imagine such restraint is possible these days, do you?
Why do you still support the 1/6 insurrection to overthrow an election you still say was stolen?

Truckers want to protest COVID masks and vaccine mandates. Should peaceful demonstrators be arrested and fined for blocking and disrupting roads or bridges?

Do you smell what I'm stepping in?

Just use the same kit gloves they used on BLM and everyone will be all right....
If they start burning down private property then arrest them.
I wounder if Harris will help them get out of jail like she did with BLM though?...

Back
Top Bottom