• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's Gun Conundrum

what sort of holster is that? I have yet to see something like that

So picture a typical cloth mask you see people wearing.

Now imagine there’s a sort of cloth pouch sewn in right on your damn cheek. The gun goes there. Like, on your damn face.
Edit: found one

B0CDADCD-9C46-467E-97C4-7FBEA976B146.jpg

The mindset here is “libruls want us to wear masks, but they hate guns! Mask with a gun haha haha pointing a gun into my own chest cavity to own the libs.”

Last edited:
So picture a typical cloth mask you see people wearing.

Now imagine there’s a sort of cloth pouch sewn in right on your damn cheek. The gun goes there. Like, on your damn face.
Edit: found one

View attachment 67294259

The mindset here is “libruls want us to wear masks, but they hate guns! Mask with a gun haha haha pointing a gun into my own chest cavity to own the libs.”

OK something that really doesn't exist in the real world. I sort of figured that

OK something that really doesn't exist in the real world. I sort of figured that

Of course it doesn’t really exist. It’s just right wing douchebags being right wing douchebags. And like most right wing extremist nut jobs, they’re also ****ing stupid and they think something like this will really TRIGGER those LIBERALS, brah!

Of course it doesn’t really exist. It’s just right wing douchebags being right wing douchebags. And like most right wing extremist nut jobs, they’re also ****ing stupid and they think something like this will really TRIGGER those LIBERALS, brah!

what are you complaining about? you start with nonsense about a holster that doesn't exist and then start whining about right wing pro gun advocates

what are you complaining about? you start with nonsense about a holster that doesn't exist and then start whining about right wing pro gun advocates

I’m not complaining about anything. Right wing extremists who are dumb enough to point guns at their own lungs aren’t a problem. They’re just difficult to understand.

The holsters do exist, that was sarcasm. I showed you a picture. Jesus.

I’m not complaining about anything. Right wing extremists who are dumb enough to point guns at their own lungs aren’t a problem. They’re just difficult to understand.

they don't do that

I suspect his intent was “let’s see how many ****ing idiots on the left I can send into a tizzy with this ridiculous picture”. I wonder how he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU actually think that is something other than a spoof?

I already told you the motivation. This is like the hundredth conversation I’ve had with you where you just don’t read anything I post.

I already told you the motivation. This is like the hundredth conversation I’ve had with you where you just don’t read anything I post.

you tried to bash gun owners who oppose mandatory public masking. You failed miserably

you tried to bash gun owners who oppose mandatory public masking. You failed miserably

You are 100/100 for making up motivations for me.

OK, the floor is yours-what is your motivation?

Making fun of dip****s who think their dip****tery is “owning the libs” instead of just making themselves look like dip****s.

So yesterday I came across a guy I knew in high school who is now a police officer, so naturally me being outspoken I told him what I think of cops. Turns out he's sympathetic to Black Lives Matter and doesn't love police brutality and brought up a good point: What is a cop supposed to do when he makes an arrest or traffic stop and there's no way to know if the person you're coming into contact with has an arm? He pointed out you can't have cops going around unarmed because that means many more cops will be killed. He said the real problem in this country was how many guns are available. I couldn't really argue with him.

Basically, the death of countless millions of young men of color at the hands of the police is just a price we pay so that white Bubbas and Jim Bobs have their security blankets for their fear of all the dark-skinned people living in the country. The only way out of this mess is to start confiscating them. When one kid in the class writes a naughty word on his desk with a sharpie, the whole class has to lose sharpie privileges. There's no way around it.

Not a chance buddy.

I hope those tasked with taking my guns use good judgment and refuse to comply.

He probably doesn't live in California, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or Connecticut

City people just have never been exposed to guns where many of us were raised up with them.

Before anyone promotes gun control they should be required to visit a gun range and shoot some skeet, shoot a rifle at.a.100 yard target off the bench and try their hand at a little pistol.shooting. if there were some shooting competition going on observation would be warranted.

To us a gun is a tool. To them it is a symbol of the crime they read about In the papers and see on the nightly news.

There are plenty of gun laws now. They just aren't enforced. It is the criminals that are the problem not the guns.

Back
Top Bottom