• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's future

What scares you the most about America's future?

• Total voters
December 2009 a USA network report found that only 25% believe diversity
is an advantage for this country while 55% feel otherwise.
More than half in this country say we are excessively divided especially on
ethnic lines. Do Americans love this newly found 'Beautiful Mosaic'?
NO!

1) Is Britain stronger now that London is Londonistan than it was in the days of
'Hope & Glory' now than Mullahs defend Muslim bombers
2) Israel does not wish to build a multiethnic society refusing to allow palestinians back who once inhabited the lands
3) Diversity certainly was not the wish of French Canadians when Quebec tried to secede in 1980
4) Has diversity in the Balkans ever been anything but the cause for troubling times
5) The divide between Christians & Muslims in Lebanon is not a success for diversity
6) No countries cringed when they heard the word 'nationalist' especially
not in Europe when after WWI they created Czechoslovakia where 500,000 Ruthenians,
800,000 Hungarians, 150,000 Poles, 3.6 million Germans & 2.5 million Slovaks. All resented being forced in a nation
dominated by 7 million Czechs. Czechoslovakia proved to be the saddest representation of
how toxic a multi-ethnic diverse experiment can be.

After WWII they did not make the same mistake.Europe from Eire to the Elbe consisted of all homogenous states.
'The drive of ethnic groups to separate and create nations in which there own unique culture, language & faith are
dominant is among the most powerful drive of mankind.' You're swimming up
stream not to acknowledge the power of ethnonationalism.

Rarely in history has diversity been anything but trouble
The racist tropes you presented doesn't deserve a reply, so THIS is the ONLY reply you will get from me.

"The Radical Right" should not be beating "Climate Change".

WTF people.

I chose one which is quite worrying to me (more violence) but my biggest worry is and has been for some time now (even prior to the raid on Trump's home) - a dual system of justice applied unevenly and unfairly.
Losing the ability to be able to depend on fair and equal treatment turns this great country into something entirely different. I think that trust has been lost, and it's been lost for a valid reason. We now already have a dual system of justice and without fair justice, a controlling party is free to destroy any person or group of people they choose to. I pray there are eyes very wide open all across this nation, people who are willing to say no to this new country. Because it's a corrupt one.
Translation: trump was served a warrant and I don't like it cuz he's my boy.

Back
Top Bottom