• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Americans will get new drug business

J

Jabra

Americans are going to leave Afghanistan soon. It’s too mush romps around it and Washington accusation! Columbia is the next aim of USA! Strange as it may appear but Americans like places where they can run into money and support their national security! Everybody knows that American Special Service has close ties with Afghan drug kingpins but allies calling played Old Harry with Washington. And now world knows that USA got control over Afghan opiate traffic!
But in Columbia Americans will get new drug business which might bring huge profits/ Now again, there is aggressive Venezuela in the hood dreaming to “tear” the USA into pieces! And the key advantage – no allies, so no one would observe what Americans are into there!

First, you should learn to write.

ColOmbia is written with O, no with U.

If you don't even know how to spell the name of the country I doubt you know anything about it.

if the poster did not know how to write, then how was that post made available for you to read?
my speculation is you meant to admonish the writer for not being more articulate. however, you failed to make clear the criticism you wrongly believed yourself qualified to offer

but you had no doubt about the country being described

If you don't even know how to spell the name of the country I doubt you know anything about it.
this tells us much about you. it is not the content you appreciate but the facade of accurate spelling ... form is preferred to substance in your worldview
thus, there is no surprise that you had nothing substantive to offer about the topic at hand

my objection to the OP is that assertions are made about elements within the USA's government being involved in drug trafficking. but you offer no evidence of such allegations

you also claim that venezuela is without allies and that US involvement in that nation's affairs would thus go unreported. what USA involvement in venezuela has thus far gone unreported?

Americans are going to leave Afghanistan soon. It’s too mush romps around it and Washington accusation! Columbia is the next aim of USA! Strange as it may appear but Americans like places where they can run into money and support their national security! Everybody knows that American Special Service has close ties with Afghan drug kingpins but allies calling played Old Harry with Washington. And now world knows that USA got control over Afghan opiate traffic!
But in Columbia Americans will get new drug business which might bring huge profits/ Now again, there is aggressive Venezuela in the hood dreaming to “tear” the USA into pieces! And the key advantage – no allies, so no one would observe what Americans are into there!

Sorry, but I could not make much sense of that post. Also, there are lots of unsupported assertions that would need to be backed up with some real data.

:prof Washington is a District of Columbia.

:rofl

to the person you wrote this to.... epic fail.. when i read this i was thinking of British Columbia i was like whaa?!?!?! but now i see what he he meant :]

Back
Top Bottom