• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans Who Died in the War are Losers and Suckers

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Breaking News! (12 hours ago)

Americans who died in the war and losers and suckers - Trump

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’
The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Trump called American war dead ‘suckers’ and ‘losers', report alleges | US news | The Guardian

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-called-american-war-dead-losers-and-suckers-report

How much lower must this man go before his base turns on him?

Trump called American war dead ‘suckers’ and ‘losers', report alleges | US news | The Guardian

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-called-american-war-dead-losers-and-suckers-report

Losers always attack those they feel inferior to. This is the brave and fearless warrior, Cadet Bone Spurs, we're talking about after all. His base won't turn on him; they regard every word he utters as the ultimate truth so why would they?

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

"President Trump holds the military in the highest regard". This is the 'man' (I use the term advisedly), who called a room full of senior military officers, "******s" and "dopes and babies" who he wouldn't go to war with. He's right; he'd be back home, shaking with fear in his bunker.

Trump doesn'''t respect members of the military — he uses them as props - Business Insider

And then, most hilariously of all:

Trump: 'I always felt that I was in the military' - POLITICO

That's the individual so admired by his fans. And you're right; it doesn't get much lower.

Last edited:
Seems like a strange thing for him to say. Too bad it's not on camera.

This information came from John Kelly, who was Trump's Chief of Staff. He would certainly know.

This information came from John Kelly, who was Trump's Chief of Staff. He would certainly know.

Could it possibly have been taken out of context?

It would be a strange thing for ANY previous President to say, sadly it's EXACTLY the kind of thing Trump would say.

OUR president is the most dispicable man in The United States.

general disgust.jpg

It would be a strange thing for ANY previous President to say, sadly it's EXACTLY the kind of thing Trump would say.

OUR president is the most dispicable man in The United States.

It seems strange even for Trump. He knows better than that even if he secretly thinks it.

It seems strange even for Trump. He knows better than that even if he secretly thinks it.

Trump has pretty terrible control over his impulses.

Only if you're a Trump fan. Normal people recognise this as business as usual for the pathetic individual. The sad, insecure twat attacks anyone who has achieved more, and had more recognition than him. Anything that he perceives as stealing his thunder or taking the limelight away from him is fair game.

Last edited:
Only if you're a Trump fan.

Things get taken out of context all the time in politics. Finding this a little fishy is just me being honest, not a Trump fan.

And the Veterans in his base, AND here on this site will go on and on how they don't agree with Trump, and don't like him... But 99.99999% of the time they defend and excuse him when he says something as despicable and awful as this..

Also 3,2,1 until Trumpsters piss and moan about how kneeling men disrespect the military and they won't be watching the NFL this year but they don't care about and will excuse Trump's constant insults and disrespecting the military.

Open up a dictionary and look up 'cult', there will be a picture of Trump and some of his cult members, including Veterans.

Hi!

In response to your question, his base of loyal supporters will respond that this is what you can expect from the MSM and put the story out of their minds. Their support is based upon faith. That faith is supported by the belief that President of the United States of America Donald Trump shares, and will support, their prejudices.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

[Torus34, veteran]

Things get taken out of context all the time in politics. Finding this a little fishy is just me being honest, not a Trump fan.

Thing is this has been Trump's modus operandi throughout his life. He has what we in Britain colloquially call, 'form'. You might recognise it as a 'rap sheet'.

Thing is this has been Trump's modus operandi throughout his life. He has what we in Britain colloquially call, 'form'. You might recognise it as a 'rap sheet'.

He's never said anything like that before. He tries to appear to be a big supporter of the troops.

Could be but likely not. Trump has shown in the past he has little regard for military people.

In addition, two of our most respected generals (Mattis and McMaster) quit and got fired.

Dimbulb TDS losers fall for completely fake story about Trump.

Gee what a shocker.

He's never said anything like that before. He tries to appear to be a big supporter of the troops.

Hi!

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I seem to remember President of the United States of America Donald Trump having something uncomplimentary to say about the late Mr. John McCain's war record. Against this, of course, we must take full account of President Trump's own years of devoted service in the military.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Dimbulb TDS losers fall for completely fake story about Trump.

Gee what a shocker.

You mean to tell me that John Kelly is throwing out fake stories?

Parts of it are. John McCain and Keiser Kahn's son are certainly on camera. If those two incidents hadn't happened, I would tend to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. But the info in the article has been backed up and I believe every word of it.

How can any American approve of this man being the commander in chief of our troops? This moron couldn't lead a girl scout troop.

Yes, a one off could have. This has happened over and over again. He is scum. He has been degrading military folks since he was campaigning.

We have the reporting that he refused to visit the 1800 grave sites of American WWI soldiers in France. He said it was because of the rain. He's a fu**ing liar and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom