• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans Who Died in the War are Losers and Suckers

Could Republicans have elected a worse human being?

That was a well timed article. How many voters do the military, their families and friends make up. I would say there are at least 5 million people right now rethinking how their going to vote this November.

Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows

What Top Military Officers Really Think About Trump - The Atlantic

For trump to say this is beyond disgusting

Give us proof . Anonymous sources don't count.

People who are willing to give names deny it.

what about people who lie and say he said it? Are they disgusting as well

Seems like a strange thing for him to say. Too bad it's not on camera.

Could it possibly have been taken out of context?

It seems strange even for Trump. He knows better than that even if he secretly thinks it.

Things get taken out of context all the time in politics. Finding this a little fishy is just me being honest, not a Trump fan.

He's never said anything like that before. He tries to appear to be a big supporter of the troops.

And right before the election? :shrug:

Could be but likely not. Trump has shown in the past he has little regard for military people.

In addition, two of our most respected generals (Mattis and McMaster) quit and got fired.

Where'd dex go? Not a Trump supporter huh? You have to be living under a rock or are profoundly delusional if you didn't know bout the McCain thing. L O L This is actually how clueless they are.

I''l finish that.
...the fact that I will believe anything I read Trump if it make him look bad."

People who are willing to give names deny it

The Bonehead trumpets have already proven they won't believe named sources. So SORRY....that is a dodge and not more.

I''l finish that.
...the fact that I will believe anything I read Trump if it make him look bad."

People who are willing to give names deny it

Who has denied the story that was part of the Administration at the time the incident took place?

Trump thinks the accusation "is a horrible horrible thing"

Well Donald, lots of Americans now think you are a horrible horrible thing.

The Bonehead trumpets have already proven they won't believe named sources. So SORRY....that is a dodge and not more.

who's the named source for this one?

who's the named source for this one?

What does it matter. You boys won't believe named sources and have proven that you won't. So sorry you and Der Leader shot your credulity long long ago.

Who has denied the story that was part of the Administration at the time the incident took place?

Jordan Karem, Trump's body guard.
Sarah Sander.
Your turn- give us proof. ananonymous sources don't count.

And the Veterans in his base, AND here on this site will go on and on how they don't agree with Trump, and don't like him... But 99.99999% of the time they defend and excuse him when he says something as despicable and awful as this..
I guess I must be the .00001%

Jordan Karem, Trump's body guard.
Sarah Sander.
Your turn- give us proof. ananonymous sources don't count.

I anticipate a first person corroboration before the Nov election. This is just another “brick in the wall.”

Two loyal aides, don’t cut it.

You have been defending this dumpster fire since the start.

He's never said anything like that before. He tries to appear to be a big supporter of the troops.

Actually he has said lots of things similar to that before
There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am.
I think I have great knowledge of - for military, and I think I have better vision for Syria than a lot of the so-called great military geniuses that are saying how to fight the war with Syria. In my opinion, they're doing just the opposite. Are we going to start World War III over Syria? Are we going to be there for the next 40 years?
Our military is a disaster.
He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured

So let's review a couple of things:
1) at the time, Trump not going to visit the much revered Belleau Woods battlefield because the weather would not allow helicopters to fly sounded odd right from jump street
2) This sounds so DONALD who knows nothing of history and cares for nobody but himself
- First, the side we fought with was not called "the allies" in WW1
- Second, the US was not "allied" with anybody. We were a belligerent in WW1
- Third, Donald not knowing why we joined as a belligerent the side we joined is a simple matter of DonDon not understanding geography or geoeconomics both of which we know DonDon does not understand

So like it or not, the story rings true based simply on what we know of Fat Donald. I suspect that there will ultimately be named sources though it hardly matters. Even when there are named sources for Donald's IDIOCY and corruption, his cult of personality just puts its hands over its ears and closes it eyes.

Let's not forget about the "River of Blood" Monument at his Golf Course in Virginia. The bastard made up a fictional battle for his ****ing golf course. Because that's all the Civil War was to him - another excuse to peddle his crap.

Lindsey Graham back in 2016:

“At the heart of @realDonaldTrump statement is a lack of respect for those who have served - a disqualifying characteristic to be president“

The biggest suckers are the ones who elected this piece of ****.

A46B0DCB-0451-4381-B82F-FB7C6CBABEEF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom