• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans Who Died in the War are Losers and Suckers

And the Veterans in his base, AND here on this site will go on and on how they don't agree with Trump, and don't like him... But 99.99999% of the time they defend and excuse him when he says something as despicable and awful as this..

Also 3,2,1 until Trumpsters piss and moan about how kneeling men disrespect the military and they won't be watching the NFL this year but they don't care about and will excuse Trump's constant insults and disrespecting the military.

Open up a dictionary and look up 'cult', there will be a picture of Trump and some of his cult members, including Veterans.

That was a well timed article. How many voters do the military, their families and friends make up. I would say there are at least 5 million people right now rethinking how their going to vote this November.

It seems strange even for Trump. He knows better than that even if he secretly thinks it.

No, he doesn't know better. Don't you get that? It's Trump being Trump.

Breaking News! (12 hours ago)

Americans who died in the war and losers and suckers - Trump

Trump called American war dead ‘suckers’ and ‘losers', report alleges | US news | The Guardian

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-called-american-war-dead-losers-and-suckers-report

How much lower must this man go before his base turns on him?
It MUST be true! The Atlantic got one unnamed, anonymous source to confirm the other four unnamed, anonymous sources!

This isn't going to give cover to Biden's awful performance in Kenosha yesterday. So you can trot out all the 2-year old b.s. attacks on Trump and try to slap some deodorant on them so they won't smell as bad, but they're just off gassing at this point.

30 years ago is an American general said something like this about a politician, that politician's career would be over, instantly. Especially with Conservatives/Republicans.

Now? This is about the 6th-7th time Trump has disrespected and insulted Vets and current military personal, yet his base will defend him.. Everyone knows Trump is president because of his, and his base's hatred of anything and anyone who is Liberal and/or Democrat. But for them to constantly look the other way as Trump the draft dodger insults the military over and over, it's just shocking and sad..

I find it amusing that some of the same nudniks who pretend to worry about Russian bots spreading disinformation about Democrats have have absolutely no problem with spreading disinformation about Trump.
"Trump called American war dead suckers and losers"

"Trump is a racist"

"Trump is called white supremacists very fine people"

"Trump said Covid was a hoax"

And on and on.....

You know what they say- If wasn't for double standards, Democrats wouldn't have any standards at all.

Now? This is about the 6th-7th time Trump has disrespected and insulted Vets and current military personal, y.

It' a BS story. You fell for it.

Yeah because a guy who said this about POW's(this is on video, came right from his mouth, so no BS excusing and defending him) would never called people who died in wars 'losers'..

Senator John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

OP on a roll this morning..... Trash posting at it's best!

I find it amusing that some of the same nudniks who pretend to worry about Russian bots spreading disinformation about Democrats have have absolutely no problem with spreading disinformation about Trump.
"Trump called American war dead suckers and losers"

"Trump is a racist"

"Trump is called white supremacists very fine people"

"Trump said Covid was a hoax"

And on and on.....

You know what they say- If wasn't for double standards, Democrats wouldn't have any standards at all.

"They" is plural, You is not plural.

This is a seriously sad post to read.

I guess it's so sad because I understand why you say that, what makes someone refuse fact in favor of want. (want to believe, tied up in tribal identification)

have a good day

Yeah because a guy who said this about POW's(this is on video, came right from his mouth, so no BS excusing and defending him) would never called people who died in wars 'losers'..

He didn't this time.
Fake story.
You fell for it.

This is a seriously sad post to read.

I guess it's so sad because I understand why you say that, what makes someone refuse fact in favor of want. (want to believe, tied up in tribal identification)

have a good day
It's fake. You fell for it.
TDS .

Hi!

Proof that the story is false can be found where, please?

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

It's real. Trump said this

Hi!

If you are correct, that says something about the posts credited to KLATTU, nu?

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

It does. Take them for what they are

So let's review a couple of things:
1) at the time, Trump not going to visit the much revered Belleau Woods battlefield because the weather would not allow helicopters to fly sounded odd right from jump street
2) This sounds so DONALD who knows nothing of history and cares for nobody but himself
- First, the side we fought with was not called "the allies" in WW1
- Second, the US was not "allied" with anybody. We were a belligerent in WW1
- Third, Donald not knowing why we joined as a belligerent the side we joined is a simple matter of DonDon not understanding geography or geoeconomics both of which we know DonDon does not understand

So like it or not, the story rings true based simply on what we know of Fat Donald. I suspect that there will ultimately be named sources though it hardly matters. Even when there are named sources for Donald's IDIOCY and corruption, his cult of personality just puts its hands over its ears and closes it eyes.

S
So like it or not, the story rings true based simply on .

I''l finish that.
...the fact that I will believe anything I read Trump if it make him look bad."

Give us proof . Anonymous sources don't count.

People who are willing to give names deny it

Nope. Very common phrase and well known as true.

Oh, yeah, it's heard everyday. It's as common as:

"Trump is the most dispicable man in America".

ben-don.jpg

For trump to say this is beyond disgusting

Back
Top Bottom