• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans mortified to learn there may be compromising Trump sex tapes: 'Please. No. Yuck'

The same Christopher Steele who admitted he fabricated the dossier on Trump to begin with. Did it for the Hillary campaign and knew it was fake information? That Christopher Steele. So now rumor is another fake report.
No, that's the Christopher Steele in your fever dreams, not reality.

A bombshell new report has Donald Trump's sex life back in the news.

"The second dossier contains raw intelligence that makes further claims of Russian meddling in the US election and also references claims regarding the existence of further sex tapes.

The news of additional sex tapes starring DJT will, unfortunately, make DJT more famous among the GOP and ---wait for it --- his own ego. :poop:

Of course. The Steele dossier was proven to be nothing more than Russian disinformation that the left swallowed hook line and sinker. So completely duped were they that they have come back for more.
#CollusionTruthers

I don't recall saying anything to you. But *boom* you show up right after my comment appears in most recent comments.

You always complain about "stalking" when one of your idiotic posts is criticized. No wonder. Just more projection.

At any rate, I am not the subject of the thread. The guy you defended while claiming to not support possibly having sex tapes is the subject of the thread. Do you have anything to say about that, or about how disgusting it would be if they were published?

or was this just drive-by trolling?
LOL claims he's not the subject of the thread, yet openly attacked another poster.

You are soo predictable:

Forbes article written by Paul Roderick Gregory, a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. Some of the readers may have heard of the Hoover Institution and its well-known bias on certain subjects.

The Hill article written by John Solomon, a literate person with so much bias in favour of the right, that he had to leave The Hill and start another business.

The Barrons article had nothing to say about the validity of the statements in the original Steele dossier - there is a second one. Instead Mr Steele stated the problem was client information being published
Steele said on Wednesday that he would have done "whatever I could do to prevent" BuzzFeed from publishing his dossier had he known its reporters had a copy.

"Our business depends on the confidentiality of our clients and sources. If these are exposed to the world, no one will contact Orbis to do discreet work on their behalf," Steele said in a written statement released in court.

So - two articles by biased persons and one that doesn't support the claims made in the two opinion pieces.

Forbes article written by Paul Roderick Gregory, a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. Some of the readers may have heard of the Hoover Institution and its well-known bias on certain subjects.

The Hill article written by John Solomon, a literate person with so much bias in favour of the right, that he had to leave The Hill and start another business.

The Barrons article had nothing to say about the validity of the statements in the original Steele dossier - there is a second one. Instead Mr Steele stated the problem was client information being published

So - two articles by biased persons and one that doesn't support the claims made in the two opinion pieces.
Attacking the source rather than the points raised.

None the less, in the end the 'Steele dossier' was found to be fabricated by Steele's 'sub-source' who had previous connections to Russian intel. That source is far more suspect than anything I've cited.

Your position is that the 'Steele dossier' is the God's honest truth?

A bombshell new report has Donald Trump's sex life back in the news.

The former MI6 spy Christopher Steele produced a second dossier for the FBI on Donald Trump while he was in the White House, sources told The Telegraph. Mr Steele filed a series of intelligence reports to US authorities during the Trump presidency, including information concerning alleged sexual exploits," the British newspaper reported Monday evening.

"Mr Steele's continued involvement supplying intelligence to the FBI appears to give credibility to his original dossier, which sparked a Special Counsel investigation by prosecutor Robert Mueller into Russian interference into the 2016 US presidential elections," the newspaper noted. "The second dossier contains raw intelligence that makes further claims of Russian meddling in the US election and also references claims regarding the existence of further sex tapes. The second dossier is reliant on separate sources to those who supplied information for the first reports."

Please note...while some of Steele's claims have been proven true, none of them have been proven false.

Please note...while some of Steele's claims have been proven true, none of them have been proven false.
I don't think the pee tape allegation can be proved either way, short of the tape surfacing. I'd just as soon that didn't happen.

Of course there are pee tapes out there. Of course there are.

Trump family is really screwed up sexually. We just found out the other day that Don Jr was a cuck!

I don't think the pee tape allegation can be proved either way, short of the tape surfacing. I'd just as soon that didn't happen.
Other than to shut up 45's cult I completely agree. They wouldn't believe it if it was them doing the urination...

By this accounting, nothing of serious consequence has been proven.

This analysis of the Steele dossier points out specific allegations / claims which make no sense at all, appearing to be fabricated.

And it wasn't even Steele's work, at least in part or in total, apparently.
🤷‍♂️
Other than to shut up 45's cult I completely agree. They wouldn't believe it if it was them doing the urination...
That's just gross.

By this accounting, nothing of serious consequence has been proven.

This analysis of the Steele dossier points out specific allegations / claims which make no sense at all, appearing to be fabricated.

And it wasn't even Steele's work, at least in part or in total, apparently.
🤷‍♂️

That's just gross.
So, my point stands. Some has been proven true, none have been proven false.

So, my point stands. Some has been proven true, none have been proven false.
Fair I guess.
The points the media pretty much ignored were proven.
The points over which the media were hysterical about have been disprooven.

Fair I guess.
The points the media pretty much ignored were proven.
The points over which the media were hysterical about have been disprooven.
I disagree. What disproven parts are you referring to?

I disagree. What disproven parts are you referring to?
I call out points from:

The PDF file of the 30-page typewritten report alleges that high Kremlin officials colluded with Trump, offered him multi-billion dollar bribes, and accumulated compromising evidence of Trump’s sexual escapades in Russia. That the dossier comes from former British intelligence officers appears, at first glance, to give it weight especially with Orbis’ claim of a “global network.” The U.S. intelligence community purportedly has examined the allegations but have not confirmed any of them. We can wait till hell freezes over. The material is not verifiable.
. . .
There are two possible explanations for the fly-on-the-wall claims of the Orbis report: Either its author (who is not Mr. Steele) decided to write fiction, or collected enough gossip to fill a 30-page report, or a combination of the two. The author of the Orbis report has one more advantage: He knew that what he was writing was unverifiable. He advertises himself as the only Kremlin outsider with enough “reliable” contacts to explain what is really going within Putin’s office.
. . .
The citation goes on to state that the bribery allegation could not have been financially feasible, a good reason that it was never made and fabricated.

It goes on to state:

Another noteworthy claim of the Orbis report is that Vladimir Putin personally directed Russia’s intervention in the 2016 campaign: “The TRUMP operation was both supported and directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Its aim was to sow discord both within the U.S. itself, but more especially within the Transatlantic alliance.” The Orbis report claims that Putin personally controlled the dossier compiled on Hillary Clinton and held by his spokesperson, Peskov. He ordered that any disposition of the Clinton file would be decided by him personally.

I have picked out just a few excerpts from the Orbis report. It was written, in my opinion, not by an ex British intelligence officer but by a Russian trained in the KGB tradition. It is full of names, dates, meetings, quarrels, and events that are hearsay (one an overheard conversation). It is a collection of “this important person” said this to “another important person.” There is no record; no informant is identified by name or by more than a generic title. The report appears to fail the veracity test in the one instance of a purported meeting in which names, dates, and location are provided. Some of the stories are so bizarre (the Rosneft bribe) that they fail the laugh test. Yet, there appears to be a desire on the part of some media and Trump opponents on both sides of the aisle to picture the Orbis report as genuine but unverifiable.
The author returns a number of times to Steele's sub-source, apparently KGB trained, who fabricated much, if not all, of the Russia related contents.

So those parts of the dossier were disproved, and if not that, at least their credibility highly questionable, considering a drunken ex-KGB source typing away on his computer. 🤷‍♂️

Irony of ironies, Hillary and the Democrats claiming Trump's Russia collusion, yet this is what Hillary's DNC paid for via Perkins Coie via Fusion GPS via Steele, and where it actually came from.

Noted, the media's politically driven disinterest in any reportage of this.

I call out points from:

The PDF file of the 30-page typewritten report alleges that high Kremlin officials colluded with Trump, offered him multi-billion dollar bribes, and accumulated compromising evidence of Trump’s sexual escapades in Russia. That the dossier comes from former British intelligence officers appears, at first glance, to give it weight especially with Orbis’ claim of a “global network.” The U.S. intelligence community purportedly has examined the allegations but have not confirmed any of them. We can wait till hell freezes over. The material is not verifiable.​
. . .​
There are two possible explanations for the fly-on-the-wall claims of the Orbis report: Either its author (who is not Mr. Steele) decided to write fiction, or collected enough gossip to fill a 30-page report, or a combination of the two. The author of the Orbis report has one more advantage: He knew that what he was writing was unverifiable. He advertises himself as the only Kremlin outsider with enough “reliable” contacts to explain what is really going within Putin’s office.​
. . .​
The citation goes on to state that the bribery allegation could not have been financially feasible, a good reason that it was never made and fabricated.

It goes on to state:
Another noteworthy claim of the Orbis report is that Vladimir Putin personally directed Russia’s intervention in the 2016 campaign: “The TRUMP operation was both supported and directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Its aim was to sow discord both within the U.S. itself, but more especially within the Transatlantic alliance.” The Orbis report claims that Putin personally controlled the dossier compiled on Hillary Clinton and held by his spokesperson, Peskov. He ordered that any disposition of the Clinton file would be decided by him personally.​
I have picked out just a few excerpts from the Orbis report. It was written, in my opinion, not by an ex British intelligence officer but by a Russian trained in the KGB tradition. It is full of names, dates, meetings, quarrels, and events that are hearsay (one an overheard conversation). It is a collection of “this important person” said this to “another important person.” There is no record; no informant is identified by name or by more than a generic title. The report appears to fail the veracity test in the one instance of a purported meeting in which names, dates, and location are provided. Some of the stories are so bizarre (the Rosneft bribe) that they fail the laugh test. Yet, there appears to be a desire on the part of some media and Trump opponents on both sides of the aisle to picture the Orbis report as genuine but unverifiable.​
The author returns a number of times to Steele's sub-source, apparently KGB trained, who fabricated much, if not all, of the Russia related contents.

So those parts of the dossier were disproved, and if not that, at least their credibility highly questionable, considering a drunken ex-KGB source typing away on his computer. 🤷‍♂️

Irony of ironies, Hillary and the Democrats claiming Trump's Russia collusion, yet this is what Hillary's DNC paid for via Perkins Coie via Fusion GPS via Steele, and where it actually came from.

Noted, the media's politically driven disinterest in any reportage of this.
Are you claiming that Putin was not in charge? A drunken Russian? Well that seals it.

My opinion is that either they should show clear evidence or stop hyping this up. I'm tired of hearing 'there may be a weird tape out there!' Seriously, we have enough tape and images of Trump being a pervert, creep and moron. A 'pee tape' isn't going to change anything. Talking about how there might be done then not showing it will only cause his most devout adherents to dig in further. This doesn't help anyone.

We're still waiting on drugged-up asshole Tom Arnold to play those "N Word" tapes he claimed he heard. And that was 3 years ago.

My opinion is that either they should show clear evidence or stop hyping this up. I'm tired of hearing 'there may be a weird tape out there!' Seriously, we have enough tape and images of Trump being a pervert, creep and moron. A 'pee tape' isn't going to change anything. Talking about how there might be done then not showing it will only cause his most devout adherents to dig in further. This doesn't help anyone.
I really don't care about that tape. It wouldn't change a thing if it existed. Trump is what he is. The stooges think he's a hero. I think he's trash. None of us will change our opinions, no matter what.

Are you claiming that Putin was not in charge? A drunken Russian? Well that seals it.
I'm not claiming anything. I am putting forth what this author wrote, and, yes, it appear Steele's sub-source for all the Russian information, at least, was a drunken ex-KGB.

If I recall, previous to the Steele Dossier, the FBI had already deemed Steele as an 'unreliable source'. Had a citation for this that I can no longer locate, nor find on the Internet. Anyway, such an FBI deemed 'unreliable source' isn't a strong foundation on which to falsify multiple FISA warrant for spying on a presidential campaign.

So for the three years that Mueller was investigating Trump the FBI was getting more intel from Steele, Mueller's primary source, and that information never made it into the report? Do you people really believe that crap?

Wait...of course you do.

Good point!
No way this can be true.

Why would the Deep State™ FBI continue attacking Trump?
That makes no sense.

Obviously, the Deep State™ FBI had an attack of conscience early on and stopped using the liar Steele to attack Trump!
All the signs are there.

No one believes the the Deep State™ FBI is still against Trump.

Plus, too, and besides, if the Deep State™ FBI received this info after the Mueller report came out,
why wasn't this information included in the Mueler report?
riddle me that!

Back
Top Bottom