• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans fault Trump for chaotic government shutdown

Gee, everybody misunderstands what you mean

I guess it is everyone elses fault.

I see that you're going with Mr Persons argument. It does you no good if you can't come up with your own arguments instead of using a strawman fallacy that you got from someone else.

You miss this? Maybe work on reading comprehension.

Just for you; from Quora;

Now you answer a question. You a lefty or a righty? Don't dodge it again. Keep me entertained. LMAO

LMAO keep dodging and running!
Logic requires facts.

Is that statement true, yes or no?

LMAO keep dodging and running!

logic is a process which attempts to place evidence/facts into a language-based mathematical formula so that the result is objective and true.

Question answered. Debate won by Waddy again. Dodge that. LMAO BTW; are you a lefty or a righty?

Why do you keep dodging? LMAO

logic is a process which attempts to place evidence/facts into a language-based mathematical formula so that the result is objective and true.

you left or right?

Waddy and Agent J.....

Explain to me what logic has to do with the OP of this thread. Polls are opinion based, not logic based.

There are forums for discussing logic. PM is also available. Plz stop hijacking the thread.

you left or right?

Annnnnnd another dodge, your post fails again
Logic requires facts.

Thats what I thought, keep running cause you know your post was factually incorrect :)

Can't you read? I answered your question with this quote from Quora;

so, YES, logic requires facts, contrary to your opinion that logic has nothing to do with facts. But keep dodging, it's what you do best. LMAO

FINALLY, you stop dodging LMAO
thanks for answering and now proof your statement:
Logic requires facts.
is factually wrong.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/logic
a particular way of thinking, especially one that is reasonable and based on good judgment:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/logic
a. A system of reasonin

thanks for playing but your statment was wrong. Facts win and false claim loses, logic does not "require".

a dodge, deflection, and or reframe of but but but comign in 3 . . . . . .2 . . . .

FINALLY, you stop dodging LMAO
thanks for answering and now proof your statement:

is factually wrong.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/logic
a particular way of thinking, especially one that is reasonable and based on good judgment:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/logic
a. A system of reasonin

thanks for playing but your statment was wrong. Facts win and false claim loses, logic does not "require".

a dodge, deflection, and or reframe of but but but comign in 3 . . . . . .2 . . . .

Try as you may, you can't ignore facts when thinking logically;

You cannot think logically without facts. Just how the world works. Logic is the correct consideration of facts to discover truth. You, on the other hand, are the only person on the planet who thinks facts are superfluous to logic. Impossible. But keep beating that dead horse. Just keep in mind it won't get you anywhere. Time to admit you lost this one. Or you can keep repeating yourself. Your choice. LMAO

Try as you may, you can't ignore facts when thinking logically;

You cannot think logically without facts. Just how the world works. Logic is the correct consideration of facts to discover truth. You, on the other hand, are the only person on the planet who thinks facts are superfluous to logic. Impossible. But keep beating that dead horse. Just keep in mind it won't get you anywhere. Time to admit you lost this one. Or you can keep repeating yourself. Your choice. LMAO

BUT BUT BUT
LMAO just like i said. sorry ill be sticking with FACTS , definitions and the dictionary.
Facts are not "required" and your statement remains FACTUALLY wrong. if that bothers you feel free to write the dictionary companies and tell them they are wrong. Good luck!!! :)

here comes another failed dodge, deflection, and or reframe of but but but in 3 . . . . . .2 . . . .

BUT BUT BUT
LMAO just like i said. sorry ill be sticking with FACTS , definitions and the dictionary.
Facts are not "required" and your statement remains FACTUALLY wrong. if that bothers you feel free to write the dictionary companies and tell them they are wrong. Good luck!!! :)

here comes another failed dodge, deflection, and or reframe of but but but in 3 . . . . . .2 . . . .

the dictionary agrees with me. so does the rest of the intellectually normal world. LMAO

the dictionary agrees with me. so does the rest of the intellectually normal world. LMAO

But But but but LMAO
This is awesome why do people post so many lies and argue against fasts and the dictionary? Regardless the reason its always hilarious watching those posts fail that hard.

facts, dictionaries, definitions > than your factually wrong clalim

but but but but lmao
this is awesome why do people post so many lies and argue against fasts and the dictionary? Regardless the reason its always hilarious watching those posts fail that hard.

Facts, dictionaries, definitions > than your factually wrong clalim

lmao.

I see that you're going with Mr Persons argument. It does you no good if you can't come up with your own arguments instead of using a strawman fallacy that you got from someone else.

Both Mr Persons and I responded to what you actually said, so it is not a straw man. Maybe you meant to say something else, but we cannot respond to what you really mean; only to what you actually say

IOW, you obviously cannot address the point that your poorly worded post is what is at fault.

Back
Top Bottom