• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans/English speakers: Have you ever heard or do you know the phrase "to challenge your inner pig-dog" ?

?

• Total voters
No.

But I own a pig dog, does that count?

I can spell schweinhund. What do I win?

Of course not. We are French. Where do you think we got this outrageous accent? Now mind your own business.

I think pig-dog is a term that communists used to say (maybe still do) when disparagingly referring to capitalists?

So I would guess that challenging your inner pig-dog means to set aside one's self-interest and do something altruistically for society? At least, that's how I would define it for a game of Balderdash.

To "challenge your inner pig-dog" means:

For example, a lot of people have New Year resolutions such as doing more sports.

But when the spring comes around, like now, many people remain lazy and reluctant to go outside for sports.

You have to beat "your inner pig dog and fight with it".

;)

Back
Top Bottom