• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans believe nothing is getting better. Biden feeds that disillusionment

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I don't know anyone who thinks day to day life in America is even close to the Baseball Apple Pie days.

Biden keeps focusing on things Americans don't care about.

=======================

As his poll numbers crater, Biden appears to be offering no course correction. He still hasn’t signed a stack of potentially wildly popular executive orders on matters ranging from debt cancellation to drug pricing

I don't know anyone who thinks day to day life in America is even close to the Baseball Apple Pie days.

Its baseball on apple plus days now

An opinion piece from the far right guardian is suppose to mean something to anyone except the far right cult?
Utterly laughable.

An opinion piece from the far right guardian is suppose to mean something to anyone except the far right cult?
Utterly laughable.

:ROFLMAO:

=======================

As his poll numbers crater, Biden appears to be offering no course correction. He still hasn’t signed a stack of potentially wildly popular executive orders on matters ranging from debt cancellation to drug pricing

Meanwhile, I remain pleased simply because he's not doing the crazy shit Trump would be if he was still President.

Granted, I wish he'd do more, but I didn't really expect him too. He's old school democrat establishment.

It's not just that nothing is better, it's that Joe Brandon has made everything worse.

Literally everything this guy touches turns to shit.

Kamala can't even read three sentences without looking like a malfunctioning robot sex doll.

=======================

You can only spread so much hate and fear before the people turn sour on you.

Even our good Hispanic American people are leaving the democrats now.

=======================

We have to stop focusing on Biden. He may be the elected President, but IMO anyone who thinks he is more than a puppeted figurehead isn't seeing things clearly.

It seems to me that our current Administration is actually being run by committee, likely consisting of the top Democrats in each House of Congress along with several top Bureaucrat appointees, with possible input from ex-President Obama.

Biden takes the heat for every socio-political "experiment of change" that cabal seeks to test the political waters with. IMO they are also going to run someone else in 2024 after allowing Biden to take all the responsibility for the current administrative horror show. I don't think that will be Ms. Harris, as she has spoiled both her "race card" and "female card" credibility by her weird actions as VP.

Hopefully the upcoming mid-terms will be a red wave. However, I see the current Administration-by-committee then blaming the Republicans for stonewalling policies and political appointments, and seeking to restoke the flames of activism to try winning again in 2024.

Last edited:

=======================

Odd, I thought MAGA/Rabid Right 'news' sources were the ones shouting we aren't getting better. Seems that way on here for sure. If Biden signed a stack of EO's we guys would scream tyrant!!!!!

Face it, ya'll love a tyrant, just want them to be the one you voted for. I'm going to opine if Biden did sign a bushel basket of EOs ya'll would scream he isn't 'doing enough for the Ukraine, China, inflation.... ✌️

We have to stop focusing on Biden. He may be the elected President, but IMO anyone who thinks he is more than a puppeted figurehead isn't seeing things clearly.

It seems to me that our current Administration is actually being run by committee, likely consisting of the top Democrats in each House of Congress along with several top Bureaucrat appointees, with possible input from ex-President Obama.

Biden takes the heat for every socio-political "experiment of change" that cabal seeks to test the political waters with. IMO they are also going to run someone else in 2024 after allowing Biden to take all the responsibility for the current administrative horror show.

Hopefully the upcoming mid-terms will be a red wave. However, I see the current Administration-by-committee then blaming the Republicans for stonewalling policies and political appointments, and seek to restoke the flames of activism to try winning again in 2024.
That's a reasonable point.

Biden's an obvious buffoon of a president - but he's also an obvious puppet; so letting him take the brunt of criticism, censure, and blame for his handler's utter ineptitude makes perfect sense.

If there's one thing the Democrat Party is good at (and reasonable doubt there is even warranted), it's masking their deviously dangerous incompetence, most often by pointing the finger or shifting the blame elsewhere; and if that happens to be on one of their own - too bad for them.

There's certainly one avenue they cannot take - and that's admitting the horrendous harm they've inflicted on the world and this nation in propping up Biden as president. That would not be politically expedient, in their mind.

Odd, I thought MAGA/Rabid Right 'news' sources were the ones shouting we aren't getting better. Seems that way on here for sure. If Biden signed a stack of EO's we guys would scream tyrant!!!!!

Face it, ya'll love a tyrant, just want them to be the one you voted for. I'm going to opine if Biden did sign a bushel basket of EOs ya'll would scream he isn't 'doing enough for the Ukraine, China, inflation.... ✌️
Farcical gibberish.

Yup the country started to suck late 2015 and it still sucks right now

This is mostly due to the new social climate where too many politicians are all or nothing which keeps us from solving problems like we were doing before then.

Back
Top Bottom