• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans Are Leaving Unemployment Rolls More Quickly in States Cutting Off Benefits

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The number of unemployment-benefit recipients is falling at a faster rate in Missouri and 21 others states canceling enhanced and extended payments this month, suggesting that ending the aid could push more people to take jobs.

And the award for the most painfully obvious outcome goes to?,....

I guess cruelty is one way to force people to work.

Didn't you say that America was trash?

Yes, because we treat our citizens like garbage and 1/3rd of our nation roots that treatment on.

I’m talking about *Americans*, you know - the human beings who live here. I understand that as a Republican, you only respect swaths of dirt on maps, the people who live there are incidental to you.

Yes, because we treat our citizens like garbage and 1/3rd of our nation roots that treatment on.

I’m talking about *Americans*, you know - the human beings who live here. I understand that as a Republican, you only respect swaths of dirt on maps, the people who live there are incidental to you.

Talk about irony....Coming from a liberal that I am sure refers to anyone outside the liberal bastions of NY and Cali, as "fly over country" is quite a statement....

Talk about irony....Coming from a liberal that I am sure refers to anyone outside the liberal bastions of NY and Cali, as "fly over country" is quite a statement....
Just cause I don’t want to live with these folks doesn’t mean I want them to die and live terrible lives.

I’m not a Republican.

Just cause I don’t want to live with these folks doesn’t mean I want them to die and live terrible lives.

I’m not a Republican.

Well, we have alread established that the truth of your views is not your friend...You have argued since I have been back in this short time:

Jailing of Trump supporters

Your hatred of America

You have been on a constant tear to denigrate anyone who politically disagrees with your views.

And generally have used very little in the form of supporting articles of your vitriolic posting toward those who disagree with your posts....

Well, we have alread established that the truth of your views is not your friend...You have argued since I have been back in this short time:

Jailing of Trump supporters

Your hatred of America

You have been on a constant tear to denigrate anyone who politically disagrees with your views.

And generally have used very little in the form of supporting articles of your vitriolic posting toward those who disagree with your posts....

I’m sorry that I trigger you so much, you’ve obviously given me a great deal of thought.

But I dunno what this has to do with how much you hate Americans.

I’m sorry that I trigger you so much, you’ve obviously given me a great deal of thought.

But I dunno what this has to do with how much you hate Americans.

I don't...I wore this country's uniform to protect my fellow American's....That in itself is not a sign that I hate American's...Quite the opposite...

What have you done other than bitch and moan?

I don't...I wore this country's uniform to protect my fellow American's....That in itself is not a sign that I hate American's...Quite the opposite...

Paid your salary. You’re welcome as it appears you’ve been living off my generosity. While you were out losing wars, I was out working for a living so you could enjoy the benefits that come with being given housing, food, equipment, and training.

So, again, why the hatred for Americans?

Protect your fellow Americans from what? When's the last time America fought a defensive war?

Paid your salary. You’re welcome as it appears you’ve been living off my generosity. While you were out losing wars, I was out working for a living so you could enjoy the benefits that come with being given housing, food, equipment, and training.

So, again, why the hatred for Americans?

There ya go...Now you're going to go on and denigrate our military? I have no desire to engage anymore with a vile person you have shown yourself to be...Have a nice day.

Protect your fellow Americans from what? When's the last time America fought a defensive war?

I would love to know what he specifically protected us from.

There ya go...Now you're going to go on and denigrate our military? I have no desire to engage anymore with a vile person you have shown yourself to be...Have a nice day.

No, I’m denigrating your bullshit argument that simply wearing a uniform proves you’re a true patriot. Your posts reflect someone who hates this country and the people who live in it.

And if you don’t want to talk about living off my handouts, then don’t bring up your entire career as someone who lived off my handouts.

I served in the 1980s, during the cold war, not only here but in Europe as well...Your attempt to draw me into a debate about American nobility in the world is another topic from this one...I suggest if you would like to discuss your views of American presence in the world, that you start another thread about that.

I served in the 1980s, during the cold war, not only here but in Europe as well...Your attempt to draw me into a debate about American nobility in the world is another topic from this one...I suggest if you would like to discuss your views of American presence in the world, that you start another thread about that.
Buddy, you're the one who said you protected American citizens, I'm asking from what. If that question makes you want to run away I have to wonder how effective your protection would of been had we actually needed it.

Buddy, you're the one who said you protected American citizens, I'm asking from what. If that question makes you want to run away I have to wonder how effective your protection would of been had we actually needed it.

Nah, you really wouldn't want to know....

Anyone that serves knows that their life could at some point be on the line no matter what job they do in the armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom