• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American women boast the biggest breasts in the world

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
They're also the fattest in the world, too.

Thing is, we got that by having the most obese population on the planet.

Here’s one metric where the U.S. – thankfully – is not No. 1.

Ranking of world's most obese nations may surprise you - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

You don't miss many chances to run this country down, do you?

America Isn’t No. 1 Anymore: Here Are the Most Obese—and Slimmest—Countries in the World

America Isn’t No. 1 Anymore: Here Are the Most Obese—and Slimmest—Countries in the World | TakePart

Thing is, we got that by having the most obese population on the planet.

You actually have to read the article because it gave full consideration to that issue. It turns out that American women have more round boobs than their European and Asian counterparts.

Story opens by admitting the study turned out to be fake.

I would suggest that whether the study is true or not is completely immaterial to any subsequent discussion.:lol:

I would suggest that whether the study is true or not is completely immaterial to any subsequent discussion.:lol:

You had my attention at boobs...

You actually have to read the article because it gave full consideration to that issue. It turns out that American women have more round boobs than their European and Asian counterparts.

Diet, diet, diet. It's all about the food...and our food is not only generally much worse nutritionally, but is relatively cheap compared to that of many other countries (allowing for cost of living).

I'm pretty close to the immigrant community...and I see first-hand what happens when they come here from overseas. For instance, my sister-in-law and her husband (both from Asia) are 5'7" and 5'9" (and their parents were not any taller), but their three boys are all 6'2" and above. I see this again and again and again.

America does have the biggest boobs....but very few of them have breasts.

You had my attention at boobs...

Having just perused the study (OK, I really just looked at the pictures) it does seem that the researchers have included at least one study subject with fake 'uns.

This is why they all want to kill us.

I think this thread would be greatly improved with actual pictures, but that's just me, I guess. That, and it might run against the forums rules. Bummer.

I've often wondered how one gets one of these research jobs.

Don't envy him. His next job is to research which country has the biggest manboobs.

I want to know why the majority of these tits are in the wrong bra. Several studies have shown that women choose the wrong size more oft than not. How complicated can this be? Maybe I should invent a tit analyzer like one of those photo booths with a curtain, pay me $10, take them out, push a button and I will have some doohicky connected to a computer spit out the right answer and a coupon for a bra that somebody paid me a bunch more money to give you.

Somebody should do this.

Women need our help.

Obviously.

This was the funniest thing I think to come out of this thread. Good one.

I want to know why the majority of these tits are in the wrong bra. Several studies have shown that women choose the wrong size more oft than not. How complicated can this be? Maybe I should invent a tit analyzer like one of those photo booths with a curtain, pay me $10, take them out, push a button and I will have some doohicky connected to a computer spit out the right answer and a coupon for a bra that somebody paid me a bunch more money to give you.

Somebody should do this.

Women need our help.

Obviously.

How often would you have to take a more hands on approach to measurement?

Diet, diet, diet. It's all about the food...and our food is not only generally much worse nutritionally, but is relatively cheap compared to that of many other countries (allowing for cost of living).

I'm pretty close to the immigrant community...and I see first-hand what happens when they come here from overseas. For instance, my sister-in-law and her husband (both from Asia) are 5'7" and 5'9" (and their parents were not any taller), but their three boys are all 6'2" and above. I see this again and again and again.

My girlfriend's brother is 6'2 and nobody in his family is that big. His father is off the boat Asian (well when he was a kid).

Back
Top Bottom