• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Stalin- Lenins kill the Americans and cover it with Putins propaganda terms

are the commies in USA, putins poodles?

• Yes, they are

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
American Stalin- Lenins kill the Americans and cover it with Putins propaganda terms . are the commies in USA, putin´s poodles?
C9ZCNbQS.jpeg

Russian Connection in US Riots -

Russian troll factory paid US activists to help fund protests during election | World news | The Guardian

What is a poodle? :cool:

Most of America's communists have been independent from Moscow for the better part of a century.

you are wrong, they all are Kremlin poodles

Lenin is dead. He isn't killing anyone.
Stalin is dead. He isn't killing anyone.

And ANTIFA is not communist.

do you agree that there are millions stalinists around today ?

3FRXeebZxwhcag33fQpiUDLSWI75L70flY3jtYdT6r0S0CjHbc4hi3wBC7PMrjGwQFpw5SOkAGfCJx0Wkj-eZtMtD64MHUpAHv60HjuDlZczkWJttg

ANTIFA may not be identical to communism, but it sure runs a very close second.

They are the type of people we do not want nor need in the US.

+ they unites very often , they have same anti democratic roots

Lenin is dead. ,.

no,

Moscow - There are over 82 Lenin monuments in Moscow, including: large monument in downtown Kaluzhskaya Square, opposite the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Justice. statue at the All-Russian Exhibition Center, Ostankinsky District.

List of statues of Vladimir Lenin - Wikipedia

no,

Moscow - There are over 82 Lenin monuments in Moscow, including: large monument in downtown Kaluzhskaya Square, opposite the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Justice. statue at the All-Russian Exhibition Center, Ostankinsky District.

List of statues of Vladimir Lenin - Wikipedia

Staues and monuments do not change the fact that Lennin is dead.

Please fail more.

they have same anti democratic roots , utopic

ANTIFA is not communist.

Calling it communist is ill informed.

Please fail more.

Every time you chop off my post I will repeat it.

do you agree that there are millions stalinists around today ?

3FRXeebZxwhcag33fQpiUDLSWI75L70flY3jtYdT6r0S0CjHbc4hi3wBC7PMrjGwQFpw5SOkAGfCJx0Wkj-eZtMtD64MHUpAHv60HjuDlZczkWJttg

There are trillions, everywhere. At least 4 are under your bed.

I don't give a damn about ANTIFA, but I find it odd that you would be so concerned ANTIFA, but have seemingly no concern about far-right terrorists, which are by far the biggest domestic terrorism threat in the United States and have been for decades. I don't get it. Far-right terrorists have killed a couple of orders of magnitude more Americans than ANTIFA.

Approval rating for a man who died over half a century ago....

...has absolutely nothing to do with Antifa.

its clear indicator that fascist utopic type mindset is still popular in Moscow´s semi dead empire

I don't give a damn about ANTIFA, but I find it odd that you would be so concerned ANTIFA, but have seemingly no concern about far-right terrorists, which are by far the biggest domestic terrorism threat in the United States and have been for decades. I don't get it. Far-right terrorists have killed a couple of orders of magnitude more Americans than ANTIFA.

can you prove it with statistic ?

Please fail more.

Watch Antifa and BLM as they work to intimidate average citizens in a restuarant, or on the street. Their goal to silence the opposing view, to suppress freedom of speech and opinions that do not match their agenda. This is exactly what the fascist did in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom