• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Red Cross

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Has anyone here taken their First Responder CPR/First Aid Instructor's course? My first class was today, and I have two more days to go... then I'll be certified to teach First Responder classes (CPR/First Aid/AED).

Anyone that's taken this class - what was your experience like? I'm actually very quiet and I don't care much for the group activities they seem to LOVE in this class. I swear.. every five minutes we were having to do activities (and I'm not talking about practicing life saving techniques - I'm talking written assignment kind of odd activities) and I kept getting stuck with this guy who seemed more intent on being a screw off, then he was anything else. Reminded me of chem lab where I always got stuck with the person that didn't want to do any work.

Anyway... what was your experience?

I am certified in first aid. I took it as a college course for credit and just kept it up since it might do good some day.

My class was great, my partner was a guy I bought my house from a few years earlier and we hit it off pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom