• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American PR Firm Responsible for Rebranding Putin.....

I've known radioman for awhile. He'll be disappointed with some of the things I've said downstairs defending myself. I now know that I'm not allowed to bring up race as an OP. Or even if I believe it is patently passive aggressive in another OP. Radio is a class act.
What does race have to do with this?

Last edited:
The 49ers started it with the She Hawks.
You have a point with the PEDs.
I'm having a rough time on DP defending Obama.
I gave my word I would never attack on race again.
Can't wait for Vegas week 6 of the NFL.
Giants at Bears Thur

Ah, hell, Linc.....the Prez is a decent guy doing his best.
For the record, I said the same thing about GW.
Second term blues.
Half the country tolerates this or any president, the other half hates him.
Que sera.
Giants didn't look so hot last week.
I just don't think the Bears will win with Cutler.
Kinda like the Chargers with Phillip Rivers.
Thanks for the She Hawks monicker.....I will use it against the forces of evil...Pete Carroll.

I've known radioman for awhile. He'll be disappointed with some of the things I've said downstairs defending myself. I now know that I'm not allowed to bring up race as an OP. Or even if I believe it is patently passive aggressive in another OP. Radio is a class act.

I've no idea what you're talking about. However, I would recommend removing pejoratives of any sort from ones vocabulary entirely.

Radio is a class act.

Gee..thanks, Linc.
I'm not worthy.
Someone called me the voice of reason the other day.
Heady times for me, my friend.:)

It's hurting real bad to see the talk. I know I should quit this internet. I didn't start 'till 2010 at Politico.
I know it's early but the new Von Ryan express is Vick Kelly. The Eagles are the real deal. In great shape on both sides of ball.
I'm not telling you anything you don't know. You know what he did at Oregon.
Ah, hell, Linc.....the Prez is a decent guy doing his best.
For the record, I said the same thing about GW.
Second term blues.
Half the country tolerates this or any president, the other half hates him.
Que sera.
Giants didn't look so hot last week.
I just don't think the Bears will win with Cutler.
Kinda like the Chargers with Phillip Rivers.
Thanks for the She Hawks monicker.....I will use it against the forces of evil...Pete Carroll.

I'm saying that I don't see anything wrong with what they or Putin did. It's great that such a thing can be done. It would not be possible in Russia.

Do you think the NY Times Editorial Staff proof-read Putins Op Ed?

This would mean they knew what Putin was saying and what he was trying to do. Which then they still allowed it to go to Print.

Do you think the NY Times Editorial Staff proof-read Putins Op Ed?

This would mean they knew what Putin was saying and what he was trying to do. Which then they still allowed it to go to Print.

Putin can post whatever he wants, it's a free country. No one should stop him and no one should prevent him from hiring whomever he wants. No one should stop any firm from seeking out his patronage. There is nothing wrong with what happened.

I've no idea what you're talking about. However, I would recommend removing pejoratives of any sort from ones vocabulary entirely.

Yeah, its best when playing on the wrong field or the wrong team. :lol:

Yeah, its best when playing on the wrong field. :lol:

Great, now there's two people in this thread that I have no clue what they're talking about.

Putin can post whatever he wants, it's a free country. No one should stop him and no one should prevent him from hiring whomever he wants. No one should stop any firm from seeking out his patronage. There is nothing wrong with what happened.

It's not his Free Country.....Moreover he could have used UPI to do his smack talkin about the US. He didn't have to go to the NY Times.

I've known radioman for awhile. He'll be disappointed with some of the things I've said downstairs defending myself. .

No, Linc....I'm never disappointed.
Your career accomplishments speak for themselves.
I think you're an emotional guy, who, sometimes can be needled into fights.
Remember, it's just us girls....sittin' around, drinkin' coffee....or vodka, maybe...opinionating.
Golly....I really AM the voice of reason!!!

It's not his Free Country.....Moreover he could have used UPI to do his smack talkin about the US. He didn't have to go to the NY Times.

You mad bro?

Great, now there's two people in this thread that I have no clue what they're talking about.

Thats alright.....it worked. So there should be no need to go back to instant replay. :lol:

No, Linc....I'm never disappointed.
Your career accomplishments speak for themselves.
I think you're an emotional guy, who, sometimes can be needled into fights.
Remember, it's just us girls....sittin' around, drinkin' coffee....or vodka, maybe...opinionating.
Golly....I really AM the voice of reason!!!

Thanks man. I really need to have another long-term gig in the classroom.
It's getting tougher every year and long-term is a tough gig.
You should come over to Vegas. I'll PM you.
Remember how we used to say that all the time?
I still read some of the comments on Politico.
Half of them would be banned right away on here.

Nah.....I don't ever get mad. Sometimes I will settle for getting even. ;)

RT is not gonna let you post a pro-Obama article.

It's hurting real bad to see the talk. I know I should quit this internet. I didn't start 'till 2010 at Politico.

Yeah, I started over there in 2009.
I was pretty bummed when they changed their forums.
However, this site is much better for communicating.
When someone responds to a post, you know about it.
At the old place, I sometimes got skewered without even knowing it.
I hate that....man...I'd like to get my hands on that wayno and choke the.....but, I digress.
See you around, young man.:2wave:

You should come over to Vegas. I'll PM you.
Remember how we used to say that all the time?
I still read some of the comments on Politico.
Half of them would be banned right away on here.

I do remember.
I'm on there occasionally.
Not too many familiar faces, lots of us emigrated to DP.
DP may be a little quick on the draw, but there's a place downstairs for venting.
No can do Vegas at this time.
Early next year my finances will improve and we'll talk.
Try not to get banned.:2razz:

Heya WI. :2wave: Yeah I had not heard of these guys to much. Until Putin started getting thrown into the lime light over Syria. Still they were responsible for getting Putin that piece in the NY Times.

Ever hear about the kuwaiti "candy striper" who testified (not under oath) that she had witnessed iraqi soldiers kicking over incubators?

Turns out she was the daughter of an ambassador, put up to it by a PR firm. Human rights groups determined afterwards there were no incubators kicked over. Nor most of the other atrocities used to justify the first gulf war.

Gotta watch those bastards.

Ever hear about the kuwaiti "candy striper" who testified (not under oath) that she had witnessed iraqi soldiers kicking over incubators?

Turns out she was the daughter of an ambassador, put up to it by a PR firm. Human rights groups determined afterwards there were no incubators kicked over. Nor most of the other atrocities used to justify the first gulf war.

Gotta watch those bastards.

Mornin' WI.....no, I didn't hear of it off the top. Still if you see with those who have jumped off in here on it. Some don't think anything should be brought to the NY Times for allowing Putin to write the Op Ed.

Shouldn't questions be brought to the NY Times for allowing this to happen?

Should the question be phrased towards the NY Times that since they are more of Progressive and Liberal News Source, why they would want to allow Putin to put this message out to the American people and to disrespect this country and painting us out as something we are not?

Were they Hoping to cause Americans to rise up and Call for War? Are they trying to cause us to get involved into a conflict we have no business getting involved in?

I don't see to many going after the NY Times over this. Yet all are venting at Putin. Shouldn't the other Left leaning news Sources be writing op-eds and slamming the NY Times for what they allowed to take place? As there is no getting round that Putin's Op Ed wasn't proofread first.

Mornin' WI.....no, I didn't hear of it off the top. Still if you see with those who have jumped off in here on it. Some don't think anything should be brought to the NY Times for allowing Putin to write the Op Ed.

Shouldn't questions be brought to the NY Times for allowing this to happen?

Should the question be phrased towards the NY Times that since they are more of Progressive and Liberal News Source, why they would want to allow Putin to put this message out to the American people and to disrespect this country and painting us out as something we are not?

Were they Hoping to cause Americans to rise up and Call for War? Are they trying to cause us to get involved into a conflict we have no business getting involved in?

I don't see to many going after the NY Times over this. Yet all are venting at Putin. Shouldn't the other Left leaning news Sources be writing op-eds and slamming the NY Times for what they allowed to take place? As there is no getting round that Putin's Op Ed wasn't proofread first.

Its basically the print version of a Video News Release. An ad presented as "news". Free content for the media outlet in question.

Not a good trend.

Its basically the print version of a Video News Release. An ad presented as "news". Free content for the media outlet in question.

Not a good trend.

Seems only Move Over and Salon has anything to say which wasn't a whole lot either. Other than holding rallies to tell their Man to not Strike Syria. Like others only going after Putin.

But nothing about this Ketuchm PR Firm nor the NY Times.

Seems only Move Over and Salon has anything to say which wasn't a whole lot either. Other than holding rallies to tell their Man to not Strike Syria. Like others only going after Putin.

But nothing about this Ketuchm PR Firm nor the NY Times.

Persuasion science, the "toolbox" of the PR industry depends on the general public not being aware of its potency. If they became aware, they would probably demand that it be addressed. As it applies to children at the very least.

Some countries actually require a license to practise PR.

Its not an "art" practised by clever admen.

It is a science based on a century of market research and techniques based on findings in the field of cognitive neuroscience. And now that they can watch the brain in realtime, I expect its potency to increase.

Back
Top Bottom