• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Medical Association declares abortion bans ‘violation of human rights’

Unborn baby is a misnomer. Embryo/fetus is a more accurate, scientific description. Care is offered. But utilizing it is up to the woman in question. Whether you think abortion is inhumane is just an opinion, irrelevant, and emotional.
Calling it an embryo or a fetus helps you to dehumanize the baby and better justify your support of the the slaughter of the baby. I get it. And we are full circle.

Whether you kill the baby in this stage

Fetal-Development-at-8-Weeks-610x406-3325790835.jpg

or this stage

babyub-1102601140.jpg

its no different. You are still killing that same baby.

Sure it is. Unborn baby is an oxymoron as well as an emotionally charged term. But also irrelevant. If a woman wants an abortion for convenience, who cares? That's her business and no one else's. But her reasons is her own.

It's emotionally manipulative but it's not inaccurate. "unborn" is an accurate qualifier.

It's the kind of thing that pro-lifers use because their arguments tend to be based on their feelings and not legal or moral opinion.

It's emotionally manipulative but it's not inaccurate. "unborn" is an accurate qualifier.

It's the kind of thing that pro-lifers use because their arguments tend to be based on their feelings and not legal or moral opinion.
Unborn is accurate. "Baby" is not. But I agree, they do seem to have emotionally based arguments. Certainly nothing rational.

Calling it an embryo or a fetus helps you to dehumanize the baby and better justify your support of the the slaughter of the baby. I get it. And we are full circle.

Whether you kill the baby in this stage

View attachment 67398359

or this stage

View attachment 67398360

its no different. You are still killing that same baby.
I call it what it is, an embryo or fetus. What it is not is a baby. Not until it's born. That's a simple fact. I need not nor try to justify anything either. Why would I? If a woman wants to abort, that's her decision and business and no one else's. Also a fact!

Back
Top Bottom