• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Media Manipulations

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I would like to devote this thread to specific examples of how our Media is controlled and manipulated.

I would like to show how Media blackouts are a reality on disturbing issues that question our government....like 9/11

I would like to show how our Media is controlled and no longer investigates its own government on many issues like 9/11 and the countless facts that question the truth of the "official story" spoonfed to Americans.

I would like to show how our Media buries stories that get leaked out by the lower on the pyramid scheme in American media.

Let's start with a base on how this is possible and then move on to specific examples....

Here's Dan Rather explaning how it works and showing great concern for the demise of a free America

Last edited:
Bill O'Reilly admits Media is corrupt.....so why is there no investigation on who is corrupt or as to what extent the corruption goes to sway American opinions?

Last edited:
Wow....is this getting a story or making it?

Here is some good insight as to how our supposedly unbiased media works...

Here is an interesting perspective...

Here is yet another interesting piece...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yawn ... yawn ... mega yawn !!!

Suppose the concept of using media to discredit media somehow flew by you creative ... but then it is only YooToob !!!

Nothing more credible that chopped-up bits of old interviews ... you know, like an actual essey or peer-reviewed study ???

What's that ... no ... I wonder why !!!

Back
Top Bottom