• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American media is running the show upside down

Do you believe the media play a negative rule in elevating the crisis since George Floyd's death?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stan1990

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Everything that is going on in America since Donald Trump won the 2016 election is Donald Trump's fault. Now don't jump in conclusion because this is what the Liberals and Democrats think, not what I do believe. Donald Trump has done and said horrible things, in my opinion. He starts trade wars with Mexico, China, the EU and even his closest ally, Canada. His language should be more balanced. The president of the United States shouldn't describe a race as a rapist, or African countries as ****holes. He needs to be more diplomatic in his daily interactions with people and the media. Meanwhile, he did some good things, like getting factories back to America, and providing funding for Black American dominated colleges.

However, and regardless of all that I mentioned above, Donald Trump was elected. Now for Democrats, they recognize the election only when their candidate won. Since day one of Donald Trump won the 2016 election, they went on protesting, marching and rioting. Then George Floyd's death was a gift from the sky galvanizing their efforts in destroying America. I am not sure what gives BLM supporters the right to go around looting and destroying stores and think they are doing the right thing. Everybody blames Kyle Rittenhouse for Kenosha shooting, but nobody talks about BLM demagogues destroying random cars in parking lots. How is that an act of peaceful protest? Car owners have insurance to pay for the damages. Do you have life insurance when police shoot you? If you have one, nothing to worry about. And if you don't, you should get one before rooming cities, burning and looting stores.

In the context of the current events in America, you get accused of being a White supremacist if you stand in the way of the BLM mob breaking into your gated property. How to suppose homeowners trust a mob with no sense of respecting private property? They just committed B&E, a serious legal offence. But a black man has the right to lead an armed to the teeth Black militia, and demand from the American government to abandon the state of Texas as Black only state. He threatened to take it by force if the government didn't respond to his nonsense. If you criticized that Black militia leader fool, you are racist and a White supremacist. American media running the show upside down.

End

Last edited:
Everything that is going on in America since Donald Trump won the 2016 election is Donal Trump's fault. Now don't jump in conclusion because this is what the Liberals and Democrats think, not what I do believe. Donald Trump has done and said horrible things, in my opinion. He starts trade wars with Mexico, China, the EU and even his closest ally, Canada. His language should be more balanced. The president of the United States shouldn't describe a race as a rapist, or African countries as ****holes. He needs to be more diplomatic in his daily interactions with people and the media. Meanwhile, he did some good things, like getting factories back to America, and providing funding for Black American dominated colleges.

However, and regardless of all that I mentioned above, Donald Trump was elected. Now for Democrats, they recognize the election only when their candidate won. Since day one of Donald Trump won the 2016 election, they went on protesting, marching and rioting. Then George Floyd's death was a gift from the sky galvanizing their efforts in destroying America. I am not sure what gives BLM supporters the right to go around looting and destroying stores and think they are doing the right thing. Everybody blames Kyle Rittenhouse for Kenosha shooting, but nobody talks about BLM demagogues destroying random cars in parking lots. How is that an act of peaceful protest? Car owners have insurance to pay for the damages. Do you have life insurance when police shoot you? If you have one, nothing to worry about. And if you don't, you should get one before rooming cities, burning and looting stores.

In the context of the current events in America, you get accused of being a White supremacist if you stand in the way of the BLM mob breaking into your gated property. How to suppose homeowners trust a mob with no sense of respecting private property? They just committed B&E, a serious legal offence. But a black man has the right to lead an armed to the teeth Black militia, and demand from the American government to abandon the state of Texas as Black only state. He threatened to take it by force if the government didn't respond to his nonsense. If you criticized that Black militia leader fool, you are racist and a White supremacist. American media running the show upside down.

End

Right wingers are primarily racists, misogynists, homophobes. HAters and deprivers of other peoples prerogatives. Deal with it.

Right wingers are primarily racists, misogynists, homophobes. HAters and deprivers of other peoples prerogatives. Deal with it.
I hear "DO NOT QUESTION!! OBEY!!"
Shades of 1984 right there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom