• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'

No you're dodging a challenge because I've caught you. You can't quote me saying crazy things because I didn't.

I remember what I said that got you started in the first place.
Lmao caught me quoting you even though you said I haven't?.... and to think I wouldn't have gotten away if it wasn't for the stupidity of your opinion. Watching you slowly slink away into internet memeness is great.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Lmao caught me quoting you even though you said I haven't?.... and to think I wouldn't have gotten away if it wasn't for the stupidity of your opinion. Watching you slowly slink away into internet memeness is great.

You challenged me on my initial comments. See below

That depends.

Are you intelligent enough to not double down on your initial comments?

Again quote them and we will see.

Well yes it wouldn't be any trouble. but my view on it is leave them the hell alone. We advise our citizens not to go there.

Anybody that messes with Americans deserves to be taken out...

And if you do hopefully you'll clean up the gene pool.

I have already spawned my progeny...

LOL! So you're pondering the wholesale slaughter of a tribe because one asshat took it upon himself to break the law and paid the consequences?

Sounds about right for you.

Yes. Yes, that is what I am pondering. This assessment sounds EXACTLY right for you...

That tribe is undefeated. The US military is on a losing streak. Don't get in over your heads, best nuke 'em from orbit.

We can lick out wounds and regroup by taking out half naked tribesmen with Stone Age technology...

Yes. Yes, that is what I am pondering. This assessment sounds EXACTLY right for you...

We can lick out wounds and regroup by taking out half naked tribesmen with Stone Age technology...

Of course you are. It's a pity, though It's exactly what a weak man would do.

Wildly disproportionate revenge fantasies for imagined transgressions.

Sad, really.

Of course you are. It's a pity, though It's exactly what a weak man would do.

Wildly disproportionate revenge for imagined transgressions.

Sad, really.

Your posts clearly display that you don't have the fortitude to do what is right...

well I'm not so sure they were messing with him he was on their island.

I doubt that you would go to this island unarmed, so I don't think your genes are an issue.

Frankly I admire the way they protect their borders I think everyone should.

well I'm not so sure they were messing with him he was on their island.

I doubt that you would go to this island unarmed, so I don't think your genes are an issue.

Frankly I admire the way they protect their borders I think everyone should.

I do to but you know the old saying... come at me with a bow and arrow and I come at you in an Apache Helicopter with Hellfire Missiles...

Your posts clearly display that you don't have the fortitude to do what is right...

Your posts clearly display you lack the requisite maturity not to live a fantasy world.

He invaded their territory illegally and faced the consequences.

You now want the entire population exterminated for defending their territory.

Talk about impotent revenge fantasies. Wow.

You challenged me on my initial comments. See below

Again quote them and we will see.
Already quoted, we aren't doing it again for you. This why I told you that you don't get to write long diatribes when your knowledge of basic human biology doesn't even get you as far as a hand wash.

Your posts clearly display you lack the requisite maturity not to live a fantasy world.

You now want the entire population exterminated for defending their territory.

Talk about impotent revenge fantasies. Wow.

Not the entire population because that is just overkill... Invading? ...he was just sight seeing.

He invaded their territory illegally and faced the consequences.

Cite what law of theirs that he violated or stop posting nonsense... although we know that won't happen.

Already quoted, we aren't doing it again for you.
because you know you'll get owned.

That's right don't do it I don't want you to the more you obfuscate and don't come up to the challenge the more I realize I have dominated you.

Not the entire population because that is just overkill... Invading? ...he was just sight seeing.

Yawn. You've been reduced to lying that pathetically, I see.
Cite what law of theirs that he violated or stop posting nonsense... although we know that won't happen.

Troll. He didn't have any of the necessary permits. Hence, it was illegal.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...ers-allowed-enter-north-sentinel-island-92050

You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Again.

Back
Top Bottom