• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

American initial jobless claims rocket above 1 million again

Stop the hating.

This is all the Liberals fault, if only we had let the virus spread and kill even more people for the sake of the economy, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Hater.

(I’m a Trumpist now, am I... Am I doing it right?)

Stop the hating.

This is all the Liberals fault, if only we had let the virus spread and kill even more people for the sake of the economy, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Hater.

Think of all the jobs created in probate courts, cemeteries and crematoriums...

Wait a minute.. I thought we already made america great in 2016... MAGAR? Make a America Greater!

Just, don’t.

Don’t question it ok!

It’s really simple, we make/keep (I dunno, can another Trumpist help me with this, I’m really new so I don’t know what we’re supposed to be doing) America Great (is it again? I’m not sure cause like, I thought we already did that? Or did he not do that? Or do we have to do it again? Sorry, just really new at all this, any help a fellow Trumpist can provide would be great! :2wave:)

See, simple.

Liberals :roll:

Stop the hating.

Hater.

Sorry to see that you've flipped. The cult is stealing our best people left and white.

Sorry to see that you've flipped. The cult is stealing our best people left and white.

I’m tired of being aware and upset at what’s going on.

I’d rather be stupid and happy.

This is much for fun.

Stop the hating.

Hater.

It's not Trump's fault. He shut the border, and it's the fault of the governors and China. Also, American cities on fire riots looters rahhhr.

I warned you folks but nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

We are still careening down the side of the economic iceberg. We haven't even come close to the OMFG part yet.

Back
Top Bottom