• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

American Civil War II ?

Is a civil war on the horizon?

• yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
The second civil war is a bit extreme but maybe "The Second American Revolution". This time it will be a social revolution.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I'm gonna killz me some blue staters yee whooo!

bluevsred_1.gif

You guys are so gonna get your asses kicked.

Bring it.. Caue I have a few things for ya when ya come around the corner... :2razz:

Inuyasha said:
The second civil war is a bit extreme but maybe "The Second American Revolution". This time it will be a social revolution.

That has as much chance of happening as the civil war.

Calm2Chaos said:
That has as much chance of happening as the civil war.

I hope you didn't take my statement based on the word "social" as in left wing. If you look around the world today you will certainly see that it is in more of a state of flux than at anytime during our lifetimes. Something has to happen and it will. I truly believe that not only is the world we live in going to change drastically but that change has already started to take place.

Personally, I'm just amazed at that one blue county in Wyoming.

Korimyr the Rat said:
Personally, I'm just amazed at that one blue county in Wyoming.
Yellow stone and grand Teton national parks? Should be no surprise there.

Back
Top Bottom