• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil' | Mail Online

A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.
Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.
They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.

Read more: American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil' | Mail Online

If this d00d gets off, I think his intimidation game will be untouchable. :shock:

Re: American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fea

Dude. :shock:

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.

He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.

Well, I'm kind of glad to hear he had to use a knife on the chest cavity to get at the heart... if he'd done it using nothing more than his bare hands, like some of the old legends you'd hear in M.A., that would be even scarier.

The moral of the story is drugs are bad, mmmkay? :cool:

Re: American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fea

Holy **** what the ****?

LMFAO!!

My sister told me this and she thought it was crazy and I though it was too crazu to be true. But many this is so messed up its funny.

All I can think of is this:

v-molafrown.jpg

MOLA RAM! "Jai ma Kali"
Haha - love it

Look on the bright side - at least the guy was trying to kill the devil off rather than help him along, eh? If this was a Greek Myth he'd be revered as a hero.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom