• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America

America is

• more of a problem than it isn't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a f***ing menace and should probably just go away.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OTHER.

America is preparing for a historic shift in demographics by the middle of this century.

Some people are confident that this unprecedented change in world history will lead to a better America.

Some people respectfully disagree.

Our great-grandchildren will see which side was correct.

The "demographic shift" has little to do with anything imo, the country has gone to :poop::poop::poop::poop: because of money in elections and bribery of "representatives", it will have to be changed by force now IMO and I dont see that happening in my lifetime.
I suppose demographics does have some part in it, seems that some folks REALLY love to shoot each other and commit crimes more than others do. So I'll give you that.

OTHER.

America is preparing for a historic shift in demographics by the middle of this century.

Some people are confident that this unprecedented change in world history will lead to a better America.

Some people respectfully disagree.

Our great-grandchildren will see which side was correct.
A country built on the graves of the Native People by unpaid Black labor, but enshrined in our founding documents is the promise of equality for all.

The democrat party is about to be overrun by purple headed psychopaths, race hustlers, and gender benders and you think you can say that without making the entire forum burst out laughing?
I realize that's what your handlers tell you, but it's just not true.

I realize that's what your handlers tell you, but it's just not true.
Oh, unlike yourself, I don't have any handlers. I can see this shit for myself. ;)

America is
  • the greatest nation on earth.
    • In some ways, but mainly just by having the most power. In other ways it is most definitely not the greatest.
  • a pretty good country but I've seen better.
    • Not having traveled much, I don't know, but feeding off the previous answer, it follows that there are countries which are better in some areas. I'd still call it above average at least.
  • my home right now, but I could take it or leave it.
    • No, I don't want to leave it, I want it to get better.
  • made up of three sections: North, Central and South.
    • That's way too simplistic.
  • more of a problem than it isn't
    • Disagree.
  • a f***ing menace and should probably just go away.
    • It might kill itself off, but it could do so much good if improvements were made.
  • Other
    • What I picked in the poll because none of the answers fit what I wanted.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Nobody represents the hive mind mentality better than anarchists. You Antifas are programmed for violence and property destruction at a moment's notice. lol

Nobody represents the hive mind mentality better than anarchists. You Antifas are programmed for violence and property destruction at a moments notice. lol
We refer to to them as trumpers

Nobody represents the hive mind mentality better than anarchists. You Antifas are programmed for violence and property destruction at a moment's notice. lol
I'm guessing you don't know what an anarchist is.

True that. Fascists & Anti-Fascists don’t mix.

I'm guessing you don't know what an anarchist is.
Of course I do.

Definition of anarchist

1: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power
2: a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchyespecially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order

Explain how this isn't those sh*tbags of Portland and beyond.

Exactly. True Americans and Antifa don't mix.
I dispute that Fascist A-holes are any more true Americans than Anti-Fascists. I realize there is a long history of fascism in America from Henry Ford, Lucky Lindy & Father Coughlin, but by the same token there has been pushback from the Unions & grassroots. It doesn't look like the Fascist Americans are going away any time soon, but neither are freedom loving Americans.

Of course I do.

Definition of anarchist

1: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power
2: a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchyespecially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order

Explain how this isn't those sh*tbags of Portland and beyond.
Lol, you can google.

That one's wrong btw.

America is a land where baseball is inexplicably popular.
They also have spray-on cheese which is a crime in itself.

Lol, you can google.

That one's wrong btw.
Only in liberal la la land is that definition wrong.

Merriam Webster's is the gold standard. Your sources are trash.

America is a land where baseball is inexplicably popular.
They also have spray-on cheese which is a crime in itself.
Baseball has tanked, which is too bad. i used to love the sport.

Spray-on cheese hits the spot, but only on rare occasions...

… borrowing and printing its way to assured prosperity. ;)

Back
Top Bottom