• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America

America is

• more of a problem than it isn't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a f***ing menace and should probably just go away.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, because we folded our tents and shagged ass.
Maybe it was all the innocent people we got killed.

Drone strike a few weddings and people tend to get upset

When the us army shows up on the shores of a country to bring it democracy it usually does so by killing lots of innocent people

I have many examples
I'd love to see them.

About to self destruct if we can't get the republican party back to sanity.
The democrat party is about to be overrun by purple headed psychopaths, race hustlers, and gender benders and you think you can say that without making the entire forum burst out laughing?

America has great ideals but we're slow on execution.

Those are actually the exceptions. Maybe our forget the pictures of Iraqis jubilant over their first free elections - dancing around with their purple thumbs proving they voted.
And how long did that joy last?

Iraq, Afghanistan, syria, Vietnam
Where are your links to data and photos or times and places?

I mean, you came in so f***ing strong with your "I have many examples" bs, that I was getting ready for a full report. Where is it?

Where are your links to data and photos or times and places?

I mean, you came in so f***ing strong with your "I have many examples" bs, that I was getting ready for a full report. Where is it?
I see you cant refute it.

We went to those countries and basically destroyed them killing millions of people in the process of trying to bring democracy to them

We were the bad guys.

And we never seem to learn

I see you cant refute it.

We went to those countries and basically destroyed them killing millions of people in the process of trying to bring democracy to them

We were the bad guys.

And we never seem to learn
I won't refute your laziness nor will I dispute it. Do your due diligence, or walk away.

I won't refute your laziness nor will I dispute it. Do your due diligence, or walk away.
Then I accept your concession. We have done lots of great things as well such as providing protection and freedom to nations for decades.

But along the way we have done some really awful stuff too. We killed those people for nothing.

And that was wrong

Then I accept your concession. We have done lots of great things as well such as providing protection and freedom to nations for decades.

But along the way we have done some really awful stuff too. We killed those people for nothing.

And that was wrong
You accept defeat, and gladly.

Thank you for your opinions.

Nor do you. The problem is, you're the one who started it.
I offered a position. If you would like to refute it say why. That is how debate works

So far you have nothing

I offered a position. If you would like to refute it say why. That is how debate works

So far you have nothing
Wrong. You offer a position and then you support your position. It's my job to respond to the support you provided, otherwise it's you simply laying down those four items and me telling you you're full of shit.

Wrong. You offer a position and then you support your position. It's my job to respond to the support you provided.
Do you have a position? What is it?

My position is that you're full of shit.

See, you have a position and now I have a position. ;)
Everyone can see that you are unable to debate because you are just not able to.

I'm fine with that

Everyone can see that you are unable to debate because you are just not able to.

I'm fine with that
I suspect you're rarely fine with anything.

You're full of positions, but you have zero evidence to back it all up. That must be hell for you.

I suspect you're rarely fine with anything.

You're full of positions, but you have zero evidence to back it all up. That must be hell for you.
Carry on. Lol

Nah, it's like picking on a six year old.

I think you've had enough. ;)
Have a wonderful day.

And again your concession has been accepted

Back
Top Bottom