• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America. Worse than North Korea!

shockify

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
At least that is what somebody from North Korea had to say. Does that shockify you? I will show you two pages of what this person had to say. I didn't add the third page. Because I couldn't see posting a whole page with only a sentence or two on it. Though from what is shown, you get the drift. Also, I added a word at the end that pretty much sums it up.NK1-1.jpg
NK2-2.jpg

Turns out, this woman is funded by a Libertarian activist group, and this is exactly the sort of story they'd love to spread. She has a history as a 'celebrity defector' where she has made a lot of suspicious and contradictory claims.

Turns out, this woman is funded by a Libertarian activist group, and this is exactly the sort of story they'd love to spread. She has a history as a 'celebrity defector' where she has made a lot of suspicious and contradictory claims.

You realize that that has absolutly nothing to do with the content or merit of what she said, right ?

She's 100% correct !
To be a liberal today you literally have to lie to yourself to follow along with their proaganda !

Attachments

• Dems-Confuzed.jpg
    Dems-Confuzed.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
Ms. P.'s personality or credibility aside, what she has said is simply a fact.

Even woke activists will proudly admit the truth of her comments.

At American universities, all professors and students must be in lockstep with what is considered politically correct.

For example, students should not read the classics, for they were written by very bad people.

Instead, students should read the brilliant books written by people of color.

And, of course, there should be no cops on campus. Any disagreements can be easily resolved by social workers.

And marks? Those are unfair to those students who cannot earn A's & B's. So there should be no marks. No one should be made to feel that s/he is less intelligent than anyone else.

North Koreans have trouble adapting to a free society. They keep wanting to find a fat dictator to worship at the feet of.

You realize that that has absolutly nothing to do with the content or merit of what she said, right ?

She's 100% correct !
To be a liberal today you literally have to lie to yourself to follow along with their proaganda !

It has everything to do with what she said. You show how propaganda works - people are thrilled to accept being told what they want to hear, and you clearly want to hear this.

For example, students should not read the classics, for they were written by very bad people.

BS. I'll believe that people comment on flaws of historical figures - correctly. I do not accept that there is some universal agreement that classic authors should not be read.

At least that is what somebody from North Korea had to say. Does that shockify you? I will show you two pages of what this person had to say. I didn't add the third page. Because I couldn't see posting a whole page with only a sentence or two on it. Though from what is shown, you get the drift. Also, I added a word at the end that pretty much sums it up.View attachment 67345277
View attachment 67345278

I have a question:
Is Ms. Park fully vaccinated?

I have another question:

(and I don't think many people here could possibly have the answer, which is all the more reason to check it out)

Is access to Ms. Park controlled or can anyone meet with her and discuss whatever comes to mind?
Are there gatekeepers?
I'd bet money there is.

At least that is what somebody from North Korea had to say. Does that shockify you? I will show you two pages of what this person had to say. I didn't add the third page. Because I couldn't see posting a whole page with only a sentence or two on it. Though from what is shown, you get the drift. Also, I added a word at the end that pretty much sums it up.View attachment 67345277
View attachment 67345278
Did you really just take pictures of pages in a book? Really? It's 2021. Are you in North Korea right now or something?

Well, if someone on reddit says so.

I'm wondering why I should care what a North Korean has to say.

She's 100% correct !
Are you seriously buying into the narrative that the U.S. or either party in the U.S. is worse than NK? Just because ONE defector said so?
REALLY?

wonder_40x40.gif

I have another question:

(and I don't think many people here could possibly have the answer, which is all the more reason to check it out)

Is access to Ms. Park controlled or can anyone meet with her and discuss whatever comes to mind?
Are there gatekeepers?
I'd bet money there is.

It appears she essentially works for the Libertarian activist organization 'The Atlas Project', who have her all over media. I've run across her videos many times on youtube. The article I link say that other North Korean activists are very concerned about her as harming their cause because honesty is very important to them.

Are you seriously buying into the narrative that the U.S. or either party in the U.S. is worse than NK? Just because ONE defector said so?

You're asking the people who believe trump saying the election was fraudulent?

I'm wondering why I should care what a North Korean has to say.

I'm interested in what North Koreans have to say, but not so much ones who are working for a Libertarian propaganda group.

View attachment 67345278

(y) :LOL: 😃:p:ROFLMAO:😅🤣😄

You're asking the people who believe trump saying the election was fraudulent?
If they really believe that, they could move to NK and make the comparison first hand ;)

It appears she essentially works for the Libertarian activist organization 'The Atlas Project', who have her all over media. I've run across her videos many times on youtube. The article I link say that other North Korean activists are very concerned about her as harming their cause because honesty is very important to them.

If one grows up in a place like DPRK, I'd imagine one is easy prey for "professionals".
The best course of action for a person who escapes North Korea is to just LIVE amongst a wide variety of people, liberal, conservative and all points in between.
The worst course of action would be to exclusively fly under the wing of ANY "organization" and I do not care if it's a libertarian, liberal or conservative "organization".
Just ****ing LIVE.

I make this observation thanks to MY OWN six year tenure as camera and editor at American-Russian Television in West Hollywood. We served the Los Angeles Soviet diaspora and I encountered plenty of new arrivals, some of whom were immediately "taken under the wing" of this or that "well meaning organization"....

The case that springs to mind the most was Larisa Eryomina.

1627606868432.png

If she looks vaguely like a well known American actress, it's because she heard it every single day...Shelley Long from "Cheers".
She finally MET Shelley Long and they got along famously and it looked for all the world like a bright path forward lay before the both of them.
Andrei Konchalovsky, who had worked with her in the USSR, was so charmed by the two of them together that he declared he was
very interested in taking a first stab at a COMEDY film, which later became "Tango & Cash"...but his original idea was to do a FEMALE comedy buddy film.

So what happened? Ms. Eryomina was lured away by a Russian attorney, Boris Gorbis, who convinced her that she might be falling in with a dangerous communistic element in Hollywood which might jeopardize her immigration status in America.

Gorbis' fraud was exposed but she never got over losing the chance to star alongside Shelley Long in a Konchalovsky film.
The fallout was epic, and it cost her the acting career she wanted to bring with her to the USA.
She is a retired housewife in West L.A., living on memories.

Last edited:

She's 100% correct !
You don't even know what a liberal is, much less what one thinks.
You're just spray-painting alt.right bullshit on the walls in here.

Quite a story.

Some other time I'd love to share the story about the guy from the acrobatics team who wanted more than anything else "to see home of great American jazz composer Mr. Zappa" and he would do anything if I would divert from picking up at LAX and making the detour to Encino before dropping him at his hotel in the Fairfax neighborhood in L.A.

It's funny, I have a lot of sympathy for North Korean defectors, and have watched many videos by this woman, and always felt something was 'off', like she was sort of staged and following an agenda and saying things I'd like to verify. Only today from this thread I googled her and found the info how right that was.

Back
Top Bottom