• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America. Worse than North Korea!

Who cares? Everyone knows that America is better than NK.

Oh look, another thread on the rights NK darling. :rolleyes:

Republicans love them some foreigners.......

00NRA-COMBO-superJumbo.jpg

..........especially the ones who will tell them what they want to hear.

Must be why they fell in love with haters like kim, putin and trump.

I hope she has a safe trip home.

I am shockified, whatever that is.

Was she shockified in prison?

Turns out, this woman is funded by a Libertarian activist group, and this is exactly the sort of story they'd love to spread. She has a history as a 'celebrity defector' where she has made a lot of suspicious and contradictory claims.

I've suspected that she might be a North Korean plant sent to stir up trouble. But what she is supposed to have said sounds reasonable to me. I have no reason to doubt her.

Who cares? Everyone knows that America is better than NK.

Is NK sending most of their jobs to basically wage slave countries? If mexico was on their border, would they be buying all of their self induced overpopulation sob stories and letting them in. Basically saying "**** YOU" to their own people? If 12.4 to 13.5% of the NK population was black like it is here, would they be letting them send their cops to prison over BS? Or wanting to defund their police, etc. etc. etc.

I've suspected that she might be a North Korean plant sent to stir up trouble. But what she is supposed to have said sounds reasonable to me. I have no reason to doubt her.
I never thought she'd be a plant, I have not seen NK do that. Ya, if you think the entire population at Columbia is united behind 'never read Jane Austen', you enjoy that. You might be interested in the theft of the 2020 election also then. Her statements aren't usually outrageous, but being a mouthpiece for a Libertarian group is an issue. So she has credibility issues on this. It's easy to see them pushing her to hype this.

Is NK sending most of their jobs to basically wage slave countries?

NK sends a lot of people to work as essentially cheap slave labor to make money for the regime, my impression is especially but not only in China. There are some youtube videos of people who have tracked some of them down.

NK sends a lot of people to work as essentially cheap slave labor to make money for the regime, my impression is especially but not only in China. There are some youtube videos of people who have tracked some of them down.

I don't care if they send many to concentration camps. Which they probably do. That wasn't the point. Do they export jobs. The end.

Back
Top Bottom