• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

America responsible for being hated and attacked

deep-illusions

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I am new to the forum, and I will begin my postings by telling you how the US has contributed in part to the operations of terrorists.

The main thing I've come to find out is that terrorsit attacks highly resemble motion pictures. For instance, I found a movie in a nearby blockbuster that the plot was how terrorist made a plan and attacked london by blowing up bombs...sound familiar??
Others are the many movies that depict terrorists kidnapping/taking over an airplane and driving it either to where they want or to make damage. Again doesn't this sound alittle familiar??

Don't take me wrong, I am not actually accusing the country of doing this, however this movies are widely seen all over the world and I doubt not that terrorists may have been inspired by these movies.

Another thing that I would like to point out on why not only terrorists, but many people and countries hate the United States: because it seems that the US has no respect for other countries or for formal pacts that it has made. Standing out more is the fact that the US went to war even when the UN denied its request to go to war.
the US also thinks that it is the best just because it has money and thinks it has a rich culture and history that describes it as powerful and independent.
Truth is the US has not much culture compared to about 50% of the world, it has not much histiry either, since its real history begins about the time of the "Tea party" and such, it would have more if it recognized the indians as "Americans" since they DO have a history and is IN this land.
Also the US has no right to call it self "America", when America is the whole continent, North America is "the U.S, Canada and Mexico" and south America from Belize and Guatemala down...also refered as Latin America.

I also don't like the fact that the gov. thinks they car brain wash all Americans. Many, many other countries realize what the U.S is doing in war and economy and gov. much more than the own American people, mostly because most Americans believe everything they are said, they shouldn't and allow at least a bit of space in their minds for a doubt. This would prevent many more erroneuous actions, such as President Bush, Gov. Arnold S. (sorry I always misspell his last name) and the deaths of countless soldiers that are fighting for almost no reason now, Bin Laden is probably enjoying satelite TV in a cave, while Hussein and other terrorist leaders are awaiting sentence and such. The soldiers are serving their country, and thats their proud job, I am aware of that, but the are only fighting militias, civilianst and costing many manny young lives, that other ways could contribute greatly to gov, economy and culture in general in the future.

Again, I like this country as I like many more and enjoy living here and such I am not racist or hater of any country :mrgreen: ...I am just pointing out facts.

And I am pointing out that you are about to be flamed by about...10 people.

You do have an interesting point though. You said that we don't leave any room in our minds for doubt or confusion. Now in time of war, this is a very...smart strategy to prevent weakness and defeat. But by that same token, when we get into this stage, we have to have precautions against overstepping of bounds and pre-thought-out actions to counteract this overstepping. But we don't ever do that, because that would be considered unpatriotic to plan ahead...sound familiar? Anyway, rant over, but very interesting point and probably quite a correct one.

Welcome to Debate Politics.

ShamMol said:
And I am pointing out that you are about to be flamed by about...10 people.

I want to respond...but I thought I'd go to the bar first...I'll be back around 3-4AM with an "interesting" critique...

The problem is you are also assuming the middle east is full of civilised countries when its not. If these where internal problems we could sit around a table and discuss who can we discuss problems with.

I think that is going a little too far, there are some very civilized Muslim countries that might realize the folly of extremism, or is it your contention that there are none and that the entire Middle East is...savage?

Welcome, I'm teacher, of the massive brain. I can see already you won't like me. Let me help you along in that dislike.

deep-illusions said:
I am new to the forum, and I will begin my postings by telling you how the US has contributed in part to the operations of terrorists.

Oh this is gonna be classic.
The main thing I've come to find out is that terrorsit attacks highly resemble motion pictures.
Couldn't possibly be the other way around could it?
For instance, I found a movie in a nearby blockbuster that the plot was how terrorist made a plan and attacked london by blowing up bombs...sound familiar??
Oh, they couldn't have ever thought of that on their own.

Others are the many movies that depict terrorists kidnapping/taking over an airplane and driving it either to where they want or to make damage. Again doesn't this sound alittle familiar??
Plane hijacking. Well that a new idea. Better go tell that to the Jews so they don't get caught off guard.

Don't take me wrong, I am not actually accusing the country of doing this, however this movies are widely seen all over the world and I doubt not that terrorists may have been inspired by these movies.
Oh for gods sakes, if it's that simple then ban movies and books. Or better yet make movies of people shooting their camels miles away from water. That will get them.

Another thing that I would like to point out on why not only terrorists, but many people and countries hate the United States:
Very simple. Class envy. You don't gun for the lowest on the list. Two kinds of people. One who sees a rich man and tries to do what he has done. The other just hates the rich man and tries to take his money.

because it seems that the US has no respect for other countries or for formal pacts that it has made.
Where the fu*ck does that come from. I'm guessing already you don't listen to both sides of the issues. Al Franken your favorite? Got his poster on your bedroom wall? No respect? Nah, we just give them aid out our asses, protect them with our military, loan them money, buy their goods, let them run up trade imbalances when with the stroke of the pen send them into economic stone age.We send our doctors to immunize them. Our scientists to help them grow food. Shall I go on?

Standing out more is the fact that the US went to war even when the UN denied its request to go to war.
Those 12 resolutions notwithstanding.

the US also thinks that it is the best just because it has money and thinks it has a rich culture and history that describes it as powerful and independent.

Little clue here junior, we are the best. Weve been around a little over two hundred years and we rule. California if the 5th largest economy in the entire friggin world. Have a little pride in your nation and some friggin respect for all that came before you to grant us our freedom before you so quickly dismiss us out of hand.
Truth is the US has not much culture compared to about 50% of the world,
Nah, they just wach our movies and send their children to school here and beg us to help them when the chips are down. Ever go to an Italian resturant? Mexican? Thai? Chinese? Benihana? Go to an Irish pub? Hear of St. Patricks day? Kwanza? Hanakuh? Been to the Met? The Pops? Carnage Hall. Shall I go on? Yes sport, no culture at all.

it has not much histiry either, since its real history begins about the time of the "Tea party" and such,
Well fuc*king sorry but that's when we started. God you are easy.

it would have more if it recognized the indians as "Americans" since they DO have a history and is IN this land.

A history of slaughtering each other and not advancing for centuries.

Also the US has no right to call it self "America", when America is the whole continent, North America is "the U.S, Canada and Mexico" and south America from Belize and Guatemala down...also refered as Latin America.
Oh your so right. How about we just call our nation...ah...Bob.

I also don't like the fact that the gov. thinks they car brain wash all Americans.

Why not? Seems to have worked pretty well on you.
Many, many other countries realize what the U.S is doing in war and economy and gov. much more than the own American people, mostly because most Americans believe everything they are said, they shouldn't and allow at least a bit of space in their minds for a doubt.

Whose words are you repeating? Cause you need to go slap them and tell them they have no idea what they're talking about.
This would prevent many more erroneuous actions, such as President Bush, Gov. Arnold S.
Schwarchennegger(?), it's means "black plow man" but then we have no culture.

(sorry I always misspell his last name) and the deaths of countless soldiers that are fighting for almost no reason now,
Yes, you don't have a clue. There is a guy on this site named GySgt. Go run that last bit by him. Man I bet your dinner conversations are very depressing.

Bin Laden is probably enjoying satelite TV in a cave, while Hussein and other terrorist leaders are awaiting sentence and such. The soldiers are serving their country, and thats their proud job, I am aware of that, but the are only fighting militias, civilianst and costing many manny young lives, that other ways could contribute greatly to gov, economy and culture in general in the future.

Yea, run that by him too. I could speak on it but it has more clout coming from him.
Again, I like this country as I like many more and enjoy living here and such I am not racist or hater of any country
Except your own.
:mrgreen: ...I am just pointing out facts.

As they are pointed out to you by mommy and daddy I would guess.

Stay off the net for a while. Start by reading the Federalist Papers. When you're done there will be a test and new homework.

Class dismissed.

deep-illusions said:

The main thing I've come to find out is that terrorsit attacks highly resemble motion pictures. For instance, I found a movie in a nearby blockbuster that the plot was how terrorist made a plan and attacked london by blowing up bombs...sound familiar??

Another thing that I would like to point out on why not only terrorists, but many people and countries hate the United States: because it seems that the US has no respect for other countries or for formal pacts that it has made. Standing out more is the fact that the US went to war even when the UN denied its request to go to war.
Truth is the US has not much culture compared to about 50% of the world, it has not much histiry either, since its real history begins about the time of the "Tea party" and such, it would have more if it recognized the indians as "Americans" since they DO have a history and is IN this land.

I also don't like the fact that the gov. thinks they car brain wash all Americans. Many, many other countries realize what the U.S is doing in war and economy and gov. much more than the own American people, mostly because most Americans believe everything they are said, they shouldn't and allow at least a bit of space in their minds for a doubt. This would prevent many more erroneuous actions, such as President Bush, Gov. Arnold S. (sorry I always misspell his last name) and the deaths of countless soldiers that are fighting for almost no reason now, Bin Laden is probably enjoying satelite TV in a cave, while Hussein and other terrorist leaders are awaiting sentence and such. The soldiers are serving their country, and thats their proud job, I am aware of that, but the are only fighting militias, civilianst and costing many manny young lives, that other ways could contribute greatly to gov, economy and culture in general in the future.

Again, I like this country as I like many more and enjoy living here and such I am not racist or hater of any country :mrgreen: ...I am just pointing out facts.

You know what is really sad about your post is how utterly bankrupt is our school system to turn out individuals like yourself. You would make a good subject for Jay Leno to interview on his nightly program.

Miss. Mule, that isn't fair. He must be thinking, which is what school is supposed to teach, or at least that is what I have been told. School teaches you to think and analyze information, and just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that he is a failure of our school system, it just means you don't agree with him.

:applaud Damn, Teach! Sometimes I love you!

(except for that Native American part... there was no need to advance. They had no competition... for a while ;) )

Oh! and d-i? We are the United States OF America... OF- look it up, Hun. It's a preposition, meaning "derived or coming from"

*Sigh* The facts you brought up can so easily be dismissed, that I won't bother on dismissing all of them
. True that U.S helps other countries, that issue went by me sorry, however, They buy their good only to sell them back for higher prices. protect them for your own benefit, like why protect Mexico or Latin American countries in a future? Not because they are "friends" but because they provide oil. Yeah, immunize them to test if the new vaccine is effective in their own people.
The U.S DO help other countries, your facts however are kind of wrong.

Also why not call this nation...uhh.. United States like the dollar bill?? Thats what half the world does, you don't see England and France calling themselves Europe do you?

yeah Mexico may send children here and learn the English language and such, however it is most likely because there is no work in their own country. After all the U.S IS the richest country, it would be foolish not to learn their language, however the culture and history...nah. You mean Football? the American food? yeah, they may be the American culture, proud to eat it and play it, but not as much as other countries.

Well if US is the best, why is it trillion of dollars in debt? I dont see the BEST being in debt.

Kwanzaa a US culture? St. Patrick's day? That is culture that comes from other countries, the fact that the US celebrates them doesn't mean its THEIR culture.

The US is great, I just don't like it wanting to believe its the only country here.

talking about brain wash? I heard all the ideas you mention coming from Bush and many other candidates...how easily you eat from their hand.

ShamMol said:
Miss. Mule, that isn't fair. He must be thinking, which is what school is supposed to teach, or at least that is what I have been told. School teaches you to think and analyze information, and just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that he is a failure of our school system, it just means you don't agree with him.

There's a lot of liberals that I don't agree with but I respect their opinions if they know what they are talking about. I didn't even begin to know how to address his post. It was truly ridiculous.

I don't mean to pat myself on my back but I began schooling in a one room schoolhouse and I was reading at an eighth grade level in the first grade. In those days (the '50s) we had good grounding on history and weren't being indoctrinated by a teaching establishment composed of imbeciles. Many of my teachers came out of WWII or had lived through that time. My own family came out of the Great Depression and learned the hard way about the rules of life. Some of what I read and hear from young people today simply amazes me with their utter lack of understanding of history and their almost verbatim line of bulloney they are evidently being taught in school. Some of it of course comes from Hollywood but the bottom line is we are in a mellofahess if this example is a harbinger of the leaders of tomorrow.

Missouri Mule said:
There's a lot of liberals that I don't agree with but I respect their opinions if they know what they are talking about. I didn't even begin to know how to address his post. It was truly ridiculous.

I don't mean to pat myself on my back but I began schooling in a one room schoolhouse and I was reading at an eighth grade level in the first grade. In those days (the '50s) we had good grounding on history and weren't being indoctrinated by a teaching establishment composed of imbeciles. Many of my teachers came out of WWII or had lived through that time. My own family came out of the Great Depression and learned the hard way about the rules of life. Some of what I read and hear from young people today simply amazes me with their utter lack of understanding of history and their almost verbatim line of bulloney they are evidently being taught in school. Some of it of course comes from Hollywood but the bottom line is we are in a mellofahess if this example is a harbinger of the leaders of tomorrow.

Try not to break your arm...Did you walk to school uphill both ways too?

And just because you don't agree with our opinions, doesn't mean you can insult our intelligence. We have ignorant people, and intelligent people, just like in your generation. Although, generally, I have found that people who stereotype an entire religion or age group, whatever their age is, are among the more ignorant.

I can honestly garuntee that my "bulloney" is purely mine and I have developed it through looking at facts and drawing conclusions today. One thing I know I am however, is idealistic and that is something that is taken away by time-something your teachers and family learned through experience.

I don't get my views from Hollywood, and really frankly don't see those pompous, self-righteous people as a source of anything but entertainment. There are those who combine entertainment with news successfully like Jon Stewart or even Bill O'Reilly and they are great to listen to and be entertained a learn a little, but they are truely the exception.

A lot of his post was a rant, and take it as such, but as I said earlier, he had a very good point in the fact that America doesn't ever think it is wrong, or worse, allow itself to be wrong. To an extent, that is very true, but again, that was just one point he got ...

Honestly, not all young people are brainless idiots (case in point?) but they are out there and are as apathetic as ever towards history and politics. Just like in your age group there are complete and total idiots or people who didn't work for what they got.

deep-illusions said:

Well, you do have some points. Americans can be arrogant and can look down on other peoples with little or no respect. Sometimes I feel exactly like you, feeling like we're just asking for people to hate us. But, as others have pointed out, we do a hell of a lot of good out there, giving loans, medicine, technology, military assistance, and reform to many nations that really need our help. Could we do more? Of course. Are we already doing a ton to help others? Yes.

deep-illusion said:
however it is most likely because there is no work in their own country. After all the U.S IS the richest country, it would be foolish not to learn their language, however the culture and history...nah. You mean Football? the American food? yeah, they may be the American culture, proud to eat it and play it, but not as much as other countries.

Mexico is just one among many countries with little work, that doesnt mean we should condone a wave of illegal immigration while our own unemployment numbers are low enough to put the majority of the welfare state in paying positions.

deep-illusions said:
well if US is the best, why is it trillion of dollars in debt? I dont see the BEST being in debt.

you'd be suprised how many other world powers are in debt as well.

deep-illusions said:
Kwanzaa a US culture? St. Patrick's day? That is culture that comes from other countries, the fact that the US celebrates them doesn't mean its THEIR culture.

first of all, its well documented that Kwanzaa is a holiday invented by a white american. its a take-off on a real African holiday celebrated by the people of a part of Africa who still havent immigrated to the US in significant numbers. but regardless, American culture is in many ways world culture. we're a country of immigrants so we really dont have original traditions that we can all identify as a nation.

deep-illusions said:
Well if US is the best, why is it trillion of dollars in debt? I dont see the BEST being in debt.
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if any nation is not in debt?

deep-illusions said:
*Sigh* The facts you brought up can so easily be dismissed, that I won't bother on dismissing all of them

Why not? I gave you that respect. I'd didn't dismiss yours. I chewed them up and spat them back at you.

True that U.S helps other countries, that issue went by me sorry, however, They buy their good only to sell them back for higher prices. protect them for your own benefit, like why protect Mexico or Latin American countries in a future?
Schools is definitly not what it used to be.
Not because they are "friends" but because they provide oil. Yeah, immunize them to test if the new vaccine is effective in their own people.
Damn, a foil hatter at such a young age.

The U.S DO help other countries, your facts however are kind of wrong.
Did you grow up in this country? How can your grammer and diction be so horrid? See now that you can't face reason and logic we move on to insults. (Sorry Lilith. Sometimes it has it's place.)

Also why not call this nation...uhh.. United States like the dollar bill?? Thats what half the world does, you don't see England and France calling themselves Europe do you?

Lilith ahs that one for you. Don't you see everyone is handing you your ass?
yeah Mexico may send children here and learn the English language and such, however it is most likely because there is no work in their own country.
Mexico? That's all you can come up with. What about our universities filled with foriegn students. Med school alone draws god knows how many from afar.

After all the U.S IS the richest country, it would be foolish not to learn their language, however the culture and history...nah.
Medicine alone is reason to learnEnglish. Consider all pilots speak English. Go to any other country and sit in a bar and you (well maybe not you after 5 minutes) and you are surrounded by those wishing to talk to the AMERICAN. Wiessen sie das? Ni zhidao wode yisi ma?
You mean Football? the American food? yeah, they may be the American culture, proud to eat it and play it, but not as much as other countries.

Yes that too. Hamburgers, Bufalo wings, Philly cheese steak, Chef-boy-r-dee.

And what effect does that debt have on us? It comes and goes. It's fluid. A trillion is squat to AMERICA?

What's the matter sport. I haven't come up with enough for you? You didn't like my previous examples? How about art, literature, music, sculpture, architecture, movies, dance, humor, all the crafts, what is it your looking for as a definition as culture. Ever hear the term melting pot? We have taken all these culture to our breast and added are own. We are more diverse than any other nation. You're not very bright are you? How can you be 17 and have such horid English skills. Want to see some home grown culture. View MY body of work in "The basement and flame on" thread "top ten lists and teacher abuse". It might not be highbrow enough for your obviuosly sophisticated ass but it a form of culture non the less. Like if you don't wise up I'll culture your ass with a top ten.
The US is great, I just don't like it wanting to believe its the only country here.
Oh thy verbage and loquasiousness doth smite me.

talking about brain wash? I heard all the ideas you mention coming from Bush and many other candidates...how easily you eat from their hand.

That's it. I'm going to the basement.

Kelzie said:
Try not to break your arm...Did you walk to school uphill both ways too?

And just because you don't agree with our opinions, doesn't mean you can insult our intelligence. We have ignorant people, and intelligent people, just like in your generation. Although, generally, I have found that people who stereotype an entire religion or age group, whatever their age is, are among the more ignorant.

I'm sure there were well meaning Nazis in Hitler's regime as well. Certainly there were well meaning Communist apparachiks in the old Soviet Union. This is not about stereotyping. This is about reality. We had better get serious about the danger of Islamic extremism or we are certainly digging our own graves. I see that another 50 or so people were blown into so many little pieces in Egypt today. About 15 or so were just poor Muslim workers trying to make an honest days pay. But the terrorists don't care. They just want to kill people and especially Americans. Just ask bin Laden. He said he wanted to kill 4,000,000 Americans and 2,000,000 American children. I'm not very sympathetic to such talk. I see also that 25% of British Muslims believe the bombings in London were justified. Read on.
============================
One in four Muslims sympathises with motives of terrorists
By Anthony King
(Filed: 23/07/2005)

The group portrait of British Muslims painted by YouGov's survey for The Daily Telegraph is at once reassuring and disturbing, in some ways even alarming.

The vast majority of British Muslims condemn the London bombings but a substantial minority are clearly alienated from modern British society and some are prepared to justify terrorist acts.

(Snip)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...23.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/07/23/ixnewstop.html
===================================

As a matter of fact I walked uphill (quite a steep hill) to my schoolhouse. In those days they didn't even have the school buses running. Two of my classmates were run over by a tractor trailer crossing U.S. 66 near St. Louis and I happened to be hit by a car crossing the same road earlier. Fortunately I was largely uninjured.

Missouri Mule said:
I'm sure there were well meaning Nazis in Hitler's regime as well. Certainly there were well meaning Communist apparachiks in the old Soviet Union. This is not about stereotyping. This is about reality. We had better get serious about the danger of Islamic extremism or we are certainly digging our own graves. I see that another 50 or so people were blown into so many little pieces in Egypt today. About 15 or so were just poor Muslim workers trying to make an honest days pay. But the terrorists don't care. They just want to kill people and especially Americans. Just ask bin Laden. He said he wanted to kill 4,000,000 Americans and 2,000,000 American children. I'm not very sympathetic to such talk. I see also that 25% of British Muslims believe the bombings in London were justified. Read on.

As a matter of fact I walked uphill (quite a steep hill) to my schoolhouse. In those days they didn't even have the school buses running. Two of my classmates were run over by a tractor trailer crossing U.S. 66 near St. Louis and I happened to be hit by a car crossing the same road earlier. Fortunately I was largely uninjured.

I believe that there is a very large thread devoted to you stereotyping the Islamic religion, and Muslim people in general. I was talking about you degrading my generation because you disagree with some of our opinions.

Kelzie said:
I believe that there is a very large thread devoted to you stereotyping the Islamic religion, and Muslim people in general. I was talking about you degrading my generation because you disagree with some of our opinions.

Degrading your generation? I have no idea what generation you are from. What generation is that? The one that was born with a silver spoon in their mouth and propaganda force fed by the liberal teaching establishment? That generation?

By contrast, I received my education from "The Greatest Generation" meaning the generation coming out of WWII that made it possible for people coming later to grow up and live in freedom. The generation that made great sacrifices so some here could write their silly screeds here. That's the generation I received my education from. I don't know about yours.

From the "culture" corner in the Tampa branch of romper room,

Top Ten things deep-illusions thinks is culture, or is culture that he claims is not.

10.In his closet with dads Playboys: Not culture.
9.Sock puppet shows he give himself: Not culture.
8.Peeking in neighbors windows: Not culture.
7.That jar of "mayonnaise" he keeps under is bed: Culture, in a biological sense.
6.Those deep unbidden thoughts he gets in the boys lockers room: Not culture.
5.His favorite stuffed animals name is Mona Lisa: Ah let's give the brat a break: Culture.
4.That little dance he does that is the same his hero the purple teletubie: Strangely enough, culture.
3.American football: Culture. He just says not because he gets picked last.
2.His private collection of his sisters underwear: Not culture.

and the number one thing deep-illusions thinks is culture, or is culture that he claims is not,

1.His poster collection in his bedroom of Lief Garret, Bobby Sherman, the Hanson triplets, Barry Manillo, the Village People, and Ernest Borgnine (wha?): Not culture.

I can honestly garuntee that my "bulloney" is purely mine and I have developed it through looking at facts and drawing conclusions today. One thing I know I am however, is idealistic and that is something that is taken away by time-something your teachers and family learned through experience.

I don't get my views from Hollywood, and really frankly don't see those pompous, self-righteous people as a source of anything but entertainment. There are those who combine entertainment with news successfully like Jon Stewart or even Bill O'Reilly and they are great to listen to and be entertained a learn a little, but they are truely the exception.

A lot of his post was a rant, and take it as such, but as I said earlier, he had a very good point in the fact that America doesn't ever think it is wrong, or worse, allow itself to be wrong. To an extent, that is very true, but again, that was just one point he got ...

Honestly, not all young people are brainless idiots (case in point?) but they are out there and are as apathetic as ever towards history and politics. Just like in your age group there are complete and total idiots or people who didn't work for what they got.

Missouri Mule said:
Degrading your generation? I have no idea what generation you are from. What generation is that? The one that was born with a silver spoon in their mouth and propaganda force fed by the liberal teaching establishment? That generation?

By contrast, I received my education from "The Greatest Generation" meaning the generation coming out of WWII that made it possible for people coming later to grow up and live in freedom. The generation that made great sacrifices so some here could write their silly screeds here. That's the generation I received my education from. I don't know about yours.

I find it humorous when people believe that only their generation experienced hardship. Like every single person in my generation was born priveleged. As if no one my age has ever experienced poverty, or disease, or loss. Yes, I'm sure you're right. We are the "silver spoon" generation. We have known absolutely no hardship, because they were somehow irradicated when our generation began, simply so you would be able to call us ignorant.

And I'm sorry you have such a poor opinion of the public schooling in our country, but it is really just your opinion...unless you actually have some proof that the US government allows public schools to teach propaganda?

And my generation appreciated the sacrifices that the soldiers in WWII made for us, as I'm sure your generation did. However, thankfully, knowledge doesn't die, and your generation isn't the only to benefit from the education of the "Greatest Generation".

Back
Top Bottom