• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

America NEEDS the death penalty!!

Const

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
People who don't support the death penalty should be put to death themselves! The death penalty has done so much good that why don't we use it for other crimes? for example:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Premarital sexual intercourse
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

I bet all these crimes disappear in 3 weeks!

Const said:
People who don't support the death penalty should be put to death themselves! The death penalty has done so much good that why don't we use it for other crimes? for example:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

LMAO! Yeah, I want the death penalty around for people like you.

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

what percentage of the US population would be dead at this point then? 50%?

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

Well you can tell by his list what he thinks about most. Look whats right at the top. Yeah, makes you wonder what goes through his mind constantly.

galenrox said:
$20 says its your hot ass

Disgusting as that would be, I dont like losing 20 bucks so I wont bet against you.

:2dancing: yay, galen says I have a hot ass :2dancing:

I don't see how not having an income is a crime.

People like this are honestly the only thing that make me reconsider my views against the death penalty :rofl

Liberals say that the laws we make don't send any particular message to criminals because criminals do not think about consequences when they are committing crimes. This is an excuse, and a lame one.

If you look at the number of cop killings in California before and after the three strikes law was passed, you can see a huge jump in the years following its passage. This was because criminals who were on their 2nd strike had nothing to lose when cops went to arrest them and they knew it....because they were thinking about the consequences of their actions.

The death penalty sends a message. It sends one that is received by criminals and they stay well aware of it.

Const said:
Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

Hmm mmm...Especially those vile heathen transgressors that flouted crime number 7 on "Const's custom-made seven deadly sins list(tm)" ... 'et cetera!'

See you in hell, Cunst.

aquapub said:
Liberals say that the laws we make don't send any particular message to criminals because criminals do not think about consequences when they are committing crimes. This is an excuse, and a lame one.

If you look at the number of cop killings in California before and after the three strikes law was passed, you can see a huge jump in the years following its passage. This was because criminals who were on their 2nd strike had nothing to lose when cops went to arrest them and they knew it....because they were thinking about the consequences of their actions.

The death penalty sends a message. It sends one that is received by criminals and they stay well aware of it.

Killing a cop is a capital offense punishable by the death penalty. The three strikes law makes them risk the death penalty with hopes of getting away. They would rather die that spend 20, 40, 60 years in prison.

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

Well, :D we would need the death penalty for people with BAD attitude, who has problem with other people living their own way and also doesn't belive in anything and just think to cut peoples heads off will solve any problem.

but oh I forgot, that won't solve any problem either. we better send them to therapists :)

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

WOW.... Your brilliant.... Who dropped you on your head when you were born? You definetly need to find the answer to that question and kill em.

Your just going to disregaurd the rule of law and freedom and kill everyone... Maybe you should move to the ME, there ideals seems to be more in line with yours

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

Move to the middle east.

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

Are you stupid? :roll:
How can you kill a woman who aborts her child?
Lets say that you´re a woman, and you get raped without a condom.
You get pregnant. Would not you want to abort that child?

I don't know what you know about giving birth to a child, but from what I've heard, it hurts. And some of the American people doesn't have enough capital to raise a kid.

How can not having an income be a crime? These people needs another chance to improve their situation.
Do you think Michael Jackson was a millionaire from the beginning? No, he had to earn money, and he got a chance to improve.

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

o my god what are you thinking with, ok its good if you have death penelty for like serial killer but for these things you can't. if someone abort her baby you loose a life but if you kill the pregnant one you have killed 2 and those other things are just veird.

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

this is brilliant! in fact, why dont we make the death penalty the punishment for all crimes? oh my god, my brain is going to explode! I cant handle this! too beautiful...

Const said:

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

oh my God what are you thinking with, ok it is good if you uses death penelty towards serial killers but these thing are just rediculus. no way that you should get death penelty for stealing or abortion.

Yeah, well I agree, i wish we'd have death penalty for people like you. How can you be so narrow-minded?

Are these crimes?

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

You call homosexuality a crime, having no income, abortion? What are you thinking with? Well then I guess that using a condom when you're having sex also should be forbidden and punished with death penalty, cause after all, if you use a condom you could have killed what could have been a baby? And why shouldnt you be able to have sex before marriage, It's natural. I'm just wondering, if you're thoughts became action. And all of these "crimes" would be punished with death penalty, wouldn't a whole lot of people get killed? Homosexuality by the way is not strange and it's not abnormal, yeah homosexual people can't reproduce but I think that the world will be ok anyway. Think of all the homeless children around the world who dosen't have any parents and are just waiting to be adopted. As long as the whole world don't go homosexual, and the majority still is straight the world will keep on reproducing and will be just fine.

I would assume that Const's original thread was more tongue in cheek than serious. Although several of the behaviors mentioned do carry the death penalty in parts of the world.

Premarital sex, homosexuality, drug use and I would assume abortion could get you executed in many Muslim nations. Drug possession and traficking can get you long prison sentences and even execution in many parts of non-Islamic Asian countries. Stealing is not a capital offence in Islam but you can get your hand removed in some countries (at least after several offences).

Abortion is a crime in several countries in the EU as well as most countries worldwide -- but usually the penalty is against the abortionist. I know of no country in Asia, Latin America or Europe that executes an abortionist.

Const's post goes to an extreme that goes beyond most people's views in the USA. Most people support execution for first degree murderers (especially when the murderer uses torture, kills more than one person or kills a child) and I would assume most people could see cases where rapists should get executed (again, those who use torture) but there is probably little support for making other crimes punishable by death.

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

Explain in what way death penalty has done so much good for America. If death penalty really was a good punishment then the U.S wouldn't be near the high statisticly proved criminality as it is today. Why should it always be "an eye for an eye" all the time? If a murderer is considered to be a person without a sense of moral, then why should the government do the same thing as the murderer does? That will give the people the impression that killing is OK. By the way, I find it hard to take you serioulsy.

Homosexuality
Drug use
Stealing
Abortion
Having no income
etc.

I thought this was a joke, or maybe i just hoped. I geuss I was wrong.

I thought this was a joke, or maybe i just hoped. I geuss I was wrong.

If it's a joke, it's not a very humorous one.
Perhaps the author is a troll, merely trying to get a rise out of people.
I would think that this post, which advocates executing the unemployed, for starters, would meet the criteria of rule #18, "hate speech", the maximum penalty for which is banning.
If this doesn't qualify, I can't imagine what would.

indeed, I believe that the original post was satirical in nature. Theposter was probably speaking from the perspective of a (stereotypical evangelical christian) death-penalty advocate in order to discredit the death penalty humorously.

It's not really that funny though.

Back
Top Bottom