• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America Is Waking Up to Nightmare of Obamacare

However you feel about Obamacare, the GOP is torturing itself for nothing with this shutdown "threat."

There is zero chance of defunding Obamacare, and if the House manages to trigger a shutdown, people will blame the GOP in the next election cycle. It happened in 1995, and the economic effects would be worse this time, since we are talking about a much larger shutdown.

I know something ain't right when I agree with Turd Blossom. <Link>

I understand the GOP right-wing thinks this is what their base wants, but when it doesn't work, you'll lose the base and the independents. Better to do nothing than demonstrate your incompetence.

you can like her or hate her I really don't care, but for once liberals do something different do something that will require thought and reasoning try to discredit the message instead attacking the messenger. if all you do is resort to attacking the messenger proves you cant discredit the message

The only "thought and reasoning" they're interested in is that there are FAR more lazy losers in this country than successful, motivated winners. Those losers have a vote. The democrat plan is to appease the losers and alienate the winners. Votes still go to the democrats. They win...and spend another few years stuffing their pockets with lobbyist money.

I'm out plenty. The government is spending millions on their spin machine making lots of what you read unreliable finding a web site that agrees with you is not research.

Reality is not a government conspiracy. Facts are not opinions. Frankly, I'm not sure what the point of making predictions even is when you essentially concede that regardless of what actually is happening or does happen, you'll just live in your own reality and believe whatever you wish.

of coarse people will like the candy that Obama care provides but when they are informed of the cost in taxes health care cost and jobs they then don't want the candy anymore

and the last Rasmussen poll shows 51% prefer a government shut down over the funding of Obama care
Rasmussen? :lol: Yeah, they're reliable.

Gallup, Rasmussen daily tracking polls show Romney with clear lead - Capitol Report - MarketWatch
Rasmussen Reports, said on Tuesday that Romney increased his lead to 50% to 46% in its latest three-day rolling average. Excluding convention bounces, that’s the biggest lead either candidate has held “in months,” Rasmussen said.
Yep. You can hang your hat on Rasmussen :lol:

Sorry, I thought you were Hillary.

That's President Hillary. May as well practice letting that roll off your tongue, because if the GOP shut down the gvt over this Obamacare issue, her election becomes more and more of a mathematical certainty. ANd, if all you got is "BehnGhazziii!!!" you may as well strap in for 8 more years of a country run by the Clintons.

But, hey. I'm sure Rasmussen will say different. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom