• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America is the Greatest Country in the World

Not a lot of thinkers out there?

Should I rename it ?

I'm having a heck of a time posting right now for some reason, but what I've been TRYING to say for the last couple of minutes is that it probably wouldn't hurt to rename the thread in order to attract more attention to it. Think controversy! :lol:

I'm having a heck of a time posting right now for some reason, but what I've been TRYING to say for the last couple of minutes is that it probably wouldn't hurt to rename the thread in order to attract more attention to it. Think controversy! :lol:

Thanks, now I just need to figure out how.

Back
Top Bottom