• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America has been LIED to over and over by "news media" so - called, examples abound

narrowroad

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I read an article posted by someone here at DP but cannot recall the title. I did copy some of the wording and added my own comments

One part of the article said that "Any time force.. is introduced into what ought to be the peaceful resolution of political conflicts, it should be lamented and condemned.

Me: The problem is: Voting integrity should not be seen as “political.” When voting is politicized, as in the 2020 fake election (and likely previous elections), America is in DEEP trouble. In fact, as I’ve said many times, America is GONE.

You can’t deny that America is gone when the vote is gone. When lawless, sociopathic thugs can insert hundreds of fake ballots so as to win the White House.. yeh… no need to say more.

In a thread posted here at DP, there was an article that began with statement (first sentence above), which continued to say that ‘anyone who tries to correct [fake news] is instantly attacked with the .. accusation that if you want only truth[in reporting about the “riot” on January 6] you are “trying to minimize what happened and are likely… a [(my word) hack].”

Yeh, what else is new? We have been lied to for DECADES but especially since Trump got elected. (The end justifies WHATEVER means…)

So the police officer killed on 1/6 was supposedly hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. That NEVER happened. But some unscrupulous [redundancy alert?] reporter claimed this without proof (no video or other evidence to support it) and now the whole country believes yet another LIE.

Oh, but they had those “anonymous sources” we hear about.

Here's a suggestion: Every time “anonymous sources” are invoked by “journalists” there should be a caveat inserted that no one should believe said sources until further information supports their claims. That sounds like a reasonable restriction to put on “news people.” But since when is reasonable-ness considered?

Does America really want to be controlled by unscrupulous LIARS—both in government and/or in the media? Well, that is exactly what’s going on and a lot of people seem to not give a rip. That’s one of the biggest problems today: apathy… apathy about whether our once noble country even survives… sickening.

Also, there are times when something is worth fighting for... Gee, do ya think?

Trump lost.

You'll never make it to "Acceptance". Which means your pain will never end.
I couldn't care less about being accepted by... oh, i dunno... losers... or just whomever.. so you can ditch that threat

my "pain will never end"? Please. What pains me is people going against Jesus Christ (lying or advocating lying... killing or advocating killing innocent children, inside or outside the womb...)

And Trump did NOT lose. He won legitimately. Cornpop is a big pretender. In the next life, he will have to answer for this big LIE that he has ADMITTED knowing about.. that's why he didn't campaign. He knew he was going to win because of that "vast" (his word) voter fraud organization he knew was behind him.

I read an article posted by someone here at DP but cannot recall the title. I did copy some of the wording and added my own comments

One part of the article said that "Any time force.. is introduced into what ought to be the peaceful resolution of political conflicts, it should be lamented and condemned.

Me: The problem is: Voting integrity should not be seen as “political.” When voting is politicized, as in the 2020 fake election (and likely previous elections), America is in DEEP trouble. In fact, as I’ve said many times, America is GONE.

You can’t deny that America is gone when the vote is gone. When lawless, sociopathic thugs can insert hundreds of fake ballots so as to win the White House.. yeh… no need to say more.

In a thread posted here at DP, there was an article that began with statement (first sentence above), which continued to say that ‘anyone who tries to correct [fake news] is instantly attacked with the .. accusation that if you want only truth[in reporting about the “riot” on January 6] you are “trying to minimize what happened and are likely… a [(my word) hack].”

Yeh, what else is new? We have been lied to for DECADES but especially since Trump got elected. (The end justifies WHATEVER means…)

So the police officer killed on 1/6 was supposedly hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. That NEVER happened. But some unscrupulous [redundancy alert?] reporter claimed this without proof (no video or other evidence to support it) and now the whole country believes yet another LIE.

Here's a suggestion: Every time “anonymous sources” are invoked by “journalists” there should be a caveat inserted that no one should believe said sources until further information supports their claims. That sounds like a reasonable restriction to put on “news people.” But since when is reasonable-ness considered?

Does America really want to be controlled by unscrupulous LIARS—both in government and/or in the media? Well, that is exactly what’s going on and a lot of people seem to not give a rip. That’s one of the biggest problems today: apathy… apathy about whether our once noble country even survives… sickening.

30,000 lies. Nothing to say about that?

I guess this is another Alinsky trick:

change the subject

Bring in info, fake or otherwise that has nothing to do with Original Post/thread

Lies = you are one of the most consistent sources

I guess this is another Alinsky trick:

change the subject

Bring in info, fake or otherwise that has nothing to do with Original Post/thread
narrowroad! Did you get the instruction in your other post?

And now why have you come here, but to receive instruction?

tRump did lose, and so will we all if your chummy buddies are going to have any power.

I couldn't care less about being accepted by... oh, i dunno... losers... or just whomever.. so you can ditch that threat

my "pain will never end"? Please. What pains me is people going against Jesus Christ (lying or advocating lying... killing or advocating killing innocent children, inside or outside the womb...)

And Trump did NOT lose. He won legitimately. Cornpop is a big pretender. In the next life, he will have to answer for this big LIE that he has ADMITTED knowing about.. that's why he didn't campaign. He knew he was going to win because of that "vast" (his word) voter fraud organization he knew was behind him.
Oh you have evidence? Why can’t you accept reality?

Oh you have evidence? Why can’t you accept reality?
liberals don't care about evidence

and it looks like there are 6 liberals on the Sup Ct

yawn

wht else is new... Ever checked out the "decisions' these knuckleheads come up with? agenda-ridden... throw the Constitution OUT is their motto

If Trump did not lose why is Biden in the white house?

Please be specific and provide links from other than fake sources?

well, one of us is, that is for certain
I posted a long time ago that I hope a bunch of Trump supporters stay in Denial. They deserve the pain for electing an idiot who let a bunch of American to die.

if your referring to the hard right news media, I AGREE!!!!! And now they esp. Fox are having to pay the price. Witness the lawsuit by Dominion to Fox.

yawn

wht else is new... Ever checked out the "decisions' these knuckleheads come up with? agenda-ridden... throw the Constitution OUT is their motto
You might try posting this drivel in a QANON forum. You might not get laughed at as much there.

yawn

Hmmm, Sydney Powell even gave her bs because she has been called on it. But not you! You have zero evidence.

Poor guy

Is it really that hard for you to believe you idol trump has been lying to you all along.

Is it really that hard for you to realize the right wing media is total propaganda. Even the pundits getting rich feeding you this BS say that no reasonable person would believe what they are saying is true.

I think you need to back up, take the blinders off and reevaluate you sources of information.

You understand absolutely nothing about how journalistic investigations work, and have always worked. They are almost entirely dependent upon "anonymous sources", always have been, always will be and, in fact, could not work any other way. Perhaps you might consider watching the movie, "All The President's Men". You might learn something. Although I suspect not. Be that as it may . . . . . .

Trump was the loser in the election.
You voted for Trump - ergo it then follows . . .
You are a loser.
What this all means is that for the rest of your life, whenever you look into a mirror, a loser will be staring back at you.

Call it tough love, but I, for one, wish you a very long life.

Another thread headed for conspiracy theory.

I ask you YET AGAIN... How do you feel of Trump's lie to Chris Wallace that he was going to reveal his healthcare plans "next week" and we still have not heard those plans??

This thread.

Back
Top Bottom