• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

America did not re-elect the worst President ever

I was just surfing thru and couldn't help notice all this Dumb Talk:
Originally Posted by PerryLogan
Relax! America did not really re-elect the worst President ever.

We're pretty dumb...but we're not THAT dumb.

It was just more Republican treason:

http://www.democraticunderground.co...ress=203x383957
Quote:
We're pretty dumb..
Originally Posted by Navy Pride
Speak for yourself..........
So not wanting to be left out, I thought I would join in with the top 25 dumbest comments from our "not the worst President ever". The only thing dumber than these comments are the people making excuses for him!

25. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

24. "We need to counter the shockwave of the evildoer by having individual rate cuts accelerated and by thinking about tax rebates." —Washington, D.C. Oct. 4, 2001

23. "People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

22. "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it…I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet….I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't — you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one." —President George W. Bush, after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

21. "The really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway." —explaining why high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy, Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004

20. "My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." —radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

19. "You know, when I was one time campaigning in Chicago, a reporter said, 'Would you ever have a deficit?' I said, 'I can't imagine it, but there would be one if we had a war, or a national emergency, or a recession.' Never did I dream we'd get the trifecta." —Houston, Texas, June 14, 2002 (There is no evidence Bush ever made any such statement, despite recounting the trifecta line repeatedly in 2002. A search by the Washington Post revealed that the three caveats were brought up before the 2000 campaign — by Al Gore.)

18. "See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." —Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

17. "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." —State of the Union Address, Jan. 28, 2003, making a claim that administration officials knew at the time to be false

16. "In Iraq, no doubt about it, it's tough. It's hard work. It's incredibly hard." —repeating the phrases "hard work," "working hard," "hard choices," and other "hard"-based verbiage 22 times in his first debate with Sen. John Kerry

15. "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

14. "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

13. "But all in all, it's been a fabulous year for Laura and me." —summing up his first year in office, three months after the 9/11 attacks, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2001

12. "I try to go for longer runs, but it's tough around here at the White House on the outdoor track. It's sad that I can't run longer. It's one of the saddest things about the presidency." —interview with "Runners World," Aug. 2002

11. "Can we win? I don't think you can win it." —after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

10. "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

9. "I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job." —to a group of Amish he met with privately, July 9, 2004

8. "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." —speaking underneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, May 1, 2003

7. “We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories … And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." —Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

6. "Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!" —President George W. Bush, joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004

5. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

4. "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video)

3. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video)

2. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video)

1. "My answer is bring them on." —on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

~Compiled by Daniel Kurtzman

Well, I'm convinced. He would definately beat out Leno or Letterman if put in their timeslot.

Seriosly Billo you need to go outside and breathe some fresh air!

With my 2 secs of extra time lets expose Billo!
http://www.democraticunderground.co...ress=203x383957 Can you SOURCE Move.org I think there just as fair! LOL! :donkeyfla :ranton:

You try to prove the election was stolen "yet again" by citing links from Democraticunderground? They are hardly a credible site and are full of lies and distortions. Seriously, I think the people running that cite are wearing little tin-foil hats.

Hell, not even Michael Moore could prove the 2000 election was stolen. And we all know what a credible and objective voice he is.

Originally posted by the challenger from columbia, stsburns:
Seriosly Billo you need to go outside and breathe some fresh air!
Oh no! I'm not leaving you in the house alone. We go out together!

propagandacanadians2ko.jpg

Last edited:
You know I get a kick out of our liberals friends when they try and put down President Bush's intelligence when at Yale he had a higher GPA then Kerry did.........If he is dumb what does that make their hero Kerry.......

In addition he has beat them in 2 presidential elections and has gained seats in both houses of congress which is unprecedented..........

It seems to me this president is dumb like a fox.............You on the left keep underestimating this man and you will continue to lose........

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
You know I get a kick out of our liberals friends when they try and put down President Bush's intelligence when at Yale he had a higher GPA then Kerry did.........If he is dumb what does that make their hero Kerry.......

In addition he has beat them in 2 presidential elections and has gained seats in both houses of congress which is unprecedented..........

It seems to me this president is dumb like a fox.............You on the left keep underestimating this man and you will continue to lose........
You talk as if it was a landslide. He barely got half the vote. And he had to cheat, just to get that!

bushmandate2jy.jpg

Billo_Really said:
You talk as if it was a landslide. He barely got half the vote. And he had to cheat, just to get that!

bushmandate2jy.jpg

Bottom line is the American People are not buying the liberal mantra........You lost..........Get over it..........

Billo_Really said:

bushmandate2jy.jpg

Help me figure out how dumb Billo is...

Looking at this chart, I see that the whole US population is used instead of using the actual "registered voter" population...An incredibly large portion of the whole country CANNOT vote, so including them in this chart is both absurd and misleading....so the questions are....

Is Billo directly showing his stupidity by creating a chart that doesn't represent the population of just the voters?

or...

Is Billo just indirectly stupid for using a misleading chart that was created by someone else?

Originally posted by cnreddd:
Help me figure out how dumb Billo is...

Looking at this chart, I see that the whole US population is used instead of using the actual "registered voter" population...An incredibly large portion of the whole country CANNOT vote, so including them in this chart is both absurd and misleading....so the questions are....

Is Billo directly showing his stupidity by creating a chart that doesn't represent the population of just the voters?

or...

Is Billo just indirectly stupid for using a misleading chart that was created by someone else?
Excuse me, Mr. cnredd. What grade did you get in basic math? Not too good, huh! Add the red and blue numbers (which reflect the number of voters), then subtract them from the number at the top of the picture (which reflects the total population of the US) and see if you get '0'. Because if they don't cancel out and equal zero, then its obvious you need to go back to school.

propagandavotebox6cm.jpg

Hell your boy "Slick Willie" never even got 50 percent of the vote........What does that say?

I think what is most important that not only did President Bush get re elected by over 3,000,000 votes but he increased his margin of victory in every state that he carried and increased his partys margin in both houses of congress which is almost unprecedented for a President in his second term.......

teacher said:
Hey forehead,

How about this. You vs. me in the basement. Take turns picking topics. All questions must be answered. A little debate politics crossfire.

teacher said:
We could have guest partners. Only you have to use champs every time.

Hey Billo!

I guess you never answered this because you'd have to use your own arguments instead of everyone else's? We've already established the fact that you are incapable of this....

Or is it because Champs would steal your thunder because, at the least, his maniacal outlashes entertain me, whereas you just make me yawn?

galenrox said:
actually, I feel you're either missing, or more likely ignoring the point, which is it is proposterous to claim there was a mandate when you got somewhere around 1/4 of the people voting for Bush. Can you imagine if only 1/4 of the people at your job came out to say that you deserved to keep it? And then you took that as a testament that those in charge love your work, and this is a mandate to keep doing things as you're doing, even if a definately comparable amount of your bosses came out and said that they wanted someone else who was very clearly not qualified to take your job, just because he's not you?
The fact is that George W. Bush interpretting this as a mandate shows very clearly that he is mentally retarded.

galen....galengalengalengalen....You know me better than this....

Of COURSE Billo wants to show that GWB doesn't have a mandate...I don't think he has one either....

I KNOW where they are going with it, but what if 1 person voted and that GWB won with that vote?...Would it be proper to say 290,809,766 people DIDN'T vote for him? I think it would be more proper to say he got 100% of voter turnout.

If Billo wants to whine all day and night he should cry to the other Democrats that didn't vote...there was a 60% turnout for this election...all things being equal, 20% were Demos that didn't help the cause...maybe Billo should find some Photoshop pics for THEM, eh?

I still don't think it's a mandate, but 3 million is more than the population of 21 states...that IS a hell of alot....

bushmandate2jy.jpg
Billo_Really said:
Excuse me, Mr. cnredd. What grade did you get in basic math? Not too good, huh! Add the red and blue numbers (which reflect the number of voters), then subtract them from the number at the top of the picture (which reflects the total population of the US) and see if you get '0'. Because if they don't cancel out and equal zero, then its obvious you need to go back to school.

OK...adding the red & blue numbers...
+55,796,152
115,133,311...with ya so far....

...subtracting them from the number at the top of the picture (which reflects the total population of the US) and see if you get '0'...

175,676,466...doesn't look like a "0" to me....

Because if they don't cancel out and equal zero, then its obvious you need to go back to school.

uhhhhh...Billo....It's not supposed to equal zero....dummy...the red and blue numbers represent the people who voted, not the whole population.

See what I have to deal with, people?!?!?!?!

Hey Billo!...can I get that "sunny-side up"?...you know...

....that big egg on your face?

That is just one for the ages...

You ever find something so weak that you can't even laugh at it?

Originally posted by cnredd:
Hey Billo!

I guess you never answered this because you'd have to use your own arguments instead of everyone else's? We've already established the fact that you are incapable of this....

Or is it because Champs would steal your thunder because, at the least, his maniacal outlashes entertain me, whereas you just make me yawn?
I still don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. As far as Champs, I think he is pretty right on. I agree with lot of what he says. And he is far more the statesman than you or I. All you do is attack the person making the statement. Instead of providing relevent proof to the contrary. I know there are exceptions and that you have, on occasion, offered evidence, but most of the time, you just spew out HATE! Something I'm guilty of too. But the difference between you and I, is that I admit my faults. And I'm not here to play games.

Billo_Really said:
I still don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. As far as Champs, I think he is pretty right on. I agree with lot of what he says. And he is far more the statesman than you or I. All you do is attack the person making the statement. Instead of providing relevent proof to the contrary. I know there are exceptions and that you have, on occasion, offered evidence, but most of the time, you just spew out HATE! Something I'm guilty of too. But the difference between you and I, is that I admit my faults. And I'm not here to play games.

yeah...but that's only where you and Champs are involved...you've both been proven liars and have been taken to the woodshed by the teach & I because you constantly act like babies...not kids...not children....BABIES....That's right Billo....I said it....you and Champs are BABIES...and everyone has faults...to constantly repeat them is to never learn from them.

You don't enter debates...you start your own ones...and its mostly, if not always one-sided....and it usually includes sources from ultra-left sites...then you use other's articles to state, what you believe, is your case....and NOW you've been adding pictures cause that mentally retarded kid down the street told you how to download images.

So yeah...It's hatred...And if I was the bouncer of this place you and Champs would still be let in...cause I get rid of more stress from treating you two like my mental chewtoys than I ever could with a punching bag.

You two are like Mexican food...the gift that keeps on giving...

yeah...but that's only where you and Champs are involved...you've both been proven liars and have been taken to the woodshed by the teach & I because you constantly act like babies...not kids...not children....BABIES....That's right Billo....I said it....you and Champs are BABIES...and everyone has faults...to constantly repeat them is to never learn from them.

You don't enter debates...you start your own ones...and its mostly, if not always one-sided....and it usually includes sources from ultra-left sites...then you use other's articles to state, what you believe, is your case....and NOW you've been adding pictures cause that mentally retarded kid down the street told you how to download images.

So yeah...It's hatred...And if I was the bouncer of this place you and Champs would still be let in...cause I get rid of more stress from treating you two like my mental chewtoys than I ever could with a punching bag.

You two are like Mexican food...the gift that keeps on giving...
Well, where did all the love go in this room?

Billo_Really said:
Well, where did all the love go in this room?

I think it went back to post #19...read it 4000 times closely and you might get a concept of how bad your math teachers were.

I think it went back to post #19...read it 4000 times closely and you might get a concept of how bad your math teachers were.
Can't you just state your point without all this foreplay. I'm a f___ing idiot. Make it easy on me. I can't respond until I know your point. I could guess. Like if you are trying to say that the Americans that did not vote are pro-Bush, that would be ridiculous. All we can comment on is the ones who did. The ones that don't vote can just sit there and shut their f___ing mouths. If their not going to participate in the political process, then they get what they get, and have no right to speak out against it. You have to participate to have a voice.

But this might not be your point. So as Pearl Jam would say, "Why go on".

Down boys... calling folks dumb and stupid solves nothing.

Billo, would you kindly present a chart for Clinton with this same info?

You will find:
Most American's do not vote.
MORE folks voted this last election than ever before in history.
The % of folks voted to population went down. As it has been for the last century.

In short, the chart shows nothing new in trends or otherwise. The reason for all the comotion is that chart again does nothing to prove a point that was attempted to be made.

By the same logic as being displayed in the chart, Clinton would never have been elected either. He only got %46 of the vote.
One last bark, how many of the populus in that chart are over the age of 18?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom