• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America’s Only Black Senator Not Invited To MLK Event Because He’s A Republican…

You're very touchy. It was more like friendly prodding than snarkiness.

OK. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because, though I disagree with you a ton, you tend to be a good guy.

OK. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because, though I disagree with you a ton, you tend to be a good guy.

Found an interesting quote today:

Restrictive covenants were introduced in the 1920s. By the 1940s, Chicago led the nation in their use. Racial deed restrictions covered approximately half of the city's residential neighborhoods. Together, the bombings, "neighborhood improvement associations," realtors' sales policies, and restrictive covenants helped create Chicago's first all-black ghetto on the city's South Side. As historian Allan H. Spear explains, the ghettoization of Chicago's blacks "was not the result chiefly of poverty; nor did Negroes cluster out of choice. The ghetto was primarily the product of white hostility..."

They're not talking about Chicago, SC are they?

Back
Top Bottom