• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amending the Constitution. [W:97]

ID has nothing to do with my conversation so quit lying. I've always supported voter ID, if for no other reason than to cause you to STFU.

You're the one who brought up "voter suppression." Otherwise I wasn't following your conversation. I know that's surprising, given your charm and social grace.:roll:

Good evening, AP.:2wave:

It's beyond me why presentation of simple ID is voter suppression.

Good evening 2m.

What's your prediction for the Skins this year?

I'm taking Bama all the way to the last BCS game...

You don't want to follow the conversation straw man. Do you support neighboring North Carolina's new law telling voters standing in line to go home when the polls are closed? This is just the beginning of their suppression law, in which I do not include ID. Now keep distracting.
You're the one who brought up "voter suppression." Otherwise I wasn't following your conversation. I know that's surprising, given your charm and social grace.:roll:

You don't want to follow the conversation straw man. Do you support neighboring North Carolina's new law telling voters standing in line to go home when the polls are closed? This is just the beginning of their suppression law, in which I do not include ID. Now keep distracting.

I'm still waiting for you to support this assertion. Repeating it, doesn't make it true...

Do you believe in telling voters in line to go home when polls close?

It's in the NC law and you know it. I'm not going to start playing your game now.

You haven't changed when confronted with 21st century Jim Crow laws.
I'm still waiting for you to support this assertion. Repeating it, doesn't make it true...

Do you believe in telling voters in line to go home when polls close?

It's in the NC law and you know it. I'm not going to start playing your game now.

You haven't changed when confronted with 21st century Jim Crow laws.

I want you to show that those already in line when the polls close will not be allowed to vote as you state..

After you read the law for 2014 in North Carolina.

Btw, how will the Confederate states change their voting laws for 2016, amending those from 2014, requiring a whole new round of registration?

I want you to show that those already in line when the polls close will not be allowed to vote as you state..

They don't have to be winner take all; more and more states are giving out their electoral votes on a proportional basis.

For small states, though, keeping it winner-takes-all is the only way for them to avoid being completely ignored in presidential politics as "too small to bother with".

If it weren't for California and Texas we wouldn't have this problem. California is completely ridiculous, both in size and political clout. It's so ****ing lopsided it's silly.

Last edited:
After you read the law for 2014 in North Carolina.

Btw, how will the Confederate states change their voting laws for 2016, amending those from 2014, requiring a whole new round of registration?

I'm not interested in reading the law to find support for your posts. I want you to support your posts yourself...

North Carolina voting law is the business of the people of North Carolina.:peace

They are not their own Country, as Madison proved. Especially when it comes to Federal elections and how they will affect the other 49 by trying to bastardize the 10th amendment.
North Carolina voting law is the business of the people of North Carolina.:peace

Last edited:
Good evening 2m.

What's your prediction for the Skins this year?

I'm taking Bama all the way to the last BCS game...

With a healthy RG3, 12-4 is not out of reach. With Kirk Cousins at QB I'd say 10-6. The defense will be much improved.:mrgreen:

There's no reason why you should expect anything less than BCS title game from the Tide.:peace

And since you tapped on me first, I want your response to everything beyond voter ID, the REAL discussion here, as General Powell has.

And yes, it will backfire again, as General Powell predicted.

I'm not interested in reading the law to find support for your posts. I want you to support your posts yourself...

And since you tapped on me first, I want your response to everything beyond voter ID, the REAL discussion here, as General Powell has.

And yes, it will backfire again, as General Powell predicted.

It's a simple task that should take you no time if true. I'm not one of your students to which you can assign extra credit work. If you have a direct question regarding a particular matter, ask it...

They are not their own Country, as Madison proved. Especially when it comes to Federal elections and how they will affect the other 49 by trying to bastardize the 10th amendment.

The Constitution puts the states in charge of voting.:peace

I did not ask the question, you did, even though you know it is an easy search.

As you said in post #34, you are not interested in reading the law that supports my post. I don't blame you.

I would not be proud of my team doing this either.

It's a simple task that should take you no time if true. I'm not one of your students to which you can assign extra credit work. If you have a direct question regarding a particular matter, ask it...

I did not ask the question, you did, even though you know it is an easy search.

As you said in post #34, you are not interested in reading the law that supports my post. I don't blame you.

I would not be proud of my team doing this either.

linc, if what you posted were true, you should have no issue with supporting it. I generally post opinion, but when I post what might be considered fact, I can support it. You should as well...

If it weren't for California and Texas we wouldn't have this problem. California is completely ridiculous, both in size and political clout. It's so ****ing lopsided it's silly.
Damn that California....so popular with all them peoples and everthings!

And I will not waste my time dredging up what the Federal government will sue in a few weeks in North Carolina when they are done suing Texas. Btw, I know you will check on this since your state will also be sued before the 2014 elections.
linc, if what you posted were true, you should have no issue with supporting it. I generally post opinion, but when I post what might be considered fact, I can support it. You should as well...

And I will not waste my time dredging up what the Federal government will sue in a few weeks in North Carolina when they are done suing Texas. Btw, I know you will check on this since your state will also be sued before the 2014 elections.

IOW, you're posting out of your ass. Got it...

as we see with the Feds suing the crap out of Texas right now--this is the level Republicans have dragged us down to
Only in exceptional circumstances, no longer in effect.

Back
Top Bottom