• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amazon limits how many Plan B pills you can buy as demand surges

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'd say that lasts for months and then the supply will catch up...

"Amazon has placed a limit of three units per week on emergency contraceptive pills sold through its website."

My heart goes out to all those poor sluts who can't get a case or two to cover them for the whole summer.

My heart goes out to all those poor sluts who can't get a case or two to cover them for the whole summer.

With respect:

You're deplorable.

but like millions of other men.

With respect:

@Schism wants to be conservative "edgy." "Conservatives are the new rebels." Shock and awe. They stand in righteous judgment because they are white Christian conservative males. "Look at me, I say deplorable stuff on the internet."

Look at them. All upset over not being able to kill a 48-pack of babies, because Amazon is limiting how many cases they can have shipped to their front door *sniffles*

It's funny you demonize women and not the men. Says a lot about your lack of character.
Men aren’t buying the pills. And in any event women control sexual access, so they do have a choice in this

"We're so severely limited as to the number of pregnancies we can terminate and, and, it's just not fair!!"

Look at them. All upset over not being able to kill a 48-pack of babies, because Amazon is limiting how many cases they can have shipped to their front door *sniffles*
Oh looky. They're all upset because someone might limit the size of their magazine. Aww, their itty-bitty manhood is being threatened. *sniffles*

It's funny you demonize women and not the men. Says a lot about your lack of character.
That depends. If the unprotected risky sex was consensual, then that is a woman failure in making good decisions.
If the woman was raped, then clearly a crime, and clearly a man problem.

Some slut needing cases of Plan B needs a different hobby.
;)

With respect:

@Schism wants to be conservative "edgy." "Conservatives are the new rebels." Shock and awe. They stand in righteous judgment because they are white Christian conservative males. "Look at me, I say deplorable stuff on the internet."
How is anything they say more deplorable than a woman who uses her uterus as a fetal death camp?

Back
Top Bottom