• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amazing Parking Lot

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm fricking flabbergasted by this. It's amazing, take the time to check it out.

I dunno, people can barely handle something as complicated as a set of numbered buttons to move an elevator.

I also want to know what they have in place to deal with something like a child or dog locked and left in a car.

I dunno, people can barely handle something as complicated as a set of numbered buttons to move an elevator.

I also want to know what they have in place to deal with something like a child or dog locked and left in a car.

They monitor every transfer on CCTV Camera, and take the license plate. So I'm assuming they'd retrieve the car... and the police would probably want to talk to the mother for being dumb enough to leave her child in the car.

I'm fricking flabbergasted by this. It's amazing, take the time to check it out.

That is SO impressive! Imagine this in any busy downtown/city center - what an incredible idea!

Just.... WOW. :cool:

Very cool. I would avoid it, however. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to dash back to my car for something I forgot like my cell phone. I also don't like parking garages because they can be dangerous.

They monitor every transfer on CCTV Camera, and take the license plate. So I'm assuming they'd retrieve the car... and the police would probably want to talk to the mother for being dumb enough to leave her child in the car.
Yes but do those CCTV cameras afford a view of INSIDE the cars.

Yes but do those CCTV cameras afford a view of INSIDE the cars.

I'd imagine you could probably see inside.

I mean what are the actual odds that some dumbass leaves a dog or baby inside the car? Surely they'd realise it even if they did and get the car back straight away.

very cool...

I'd imagine you could probably see inside.

I mean what are the actual odds that some dumbass leaves a dog or baby inside the car? Surely they'd realise it even if they did and get the car back straight away.
It happens more than you'd think. More often than not it's someone who figures "Eh, I'll only be gone a few minutes, the kid will be fine for that long."

That has got to be expensive as heck

I'd hate to lose the token.

Back
Top Bottom