• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amateur Wrestling — 2021

@radioman tomorrow on espnu 1st session from 9-12:30 your time; session two espn 4-7:30

@radioman tomorrow on espnu 1st session from 9-12:30 your time; session two espn 4-7:30
Okay.
Since I've been staying up way, way later than usual, I'll set my VCR.
Thanks for the heads up.
Any predictions on your part?

Okay.
Since I've been staying up way, way later than usual, I'll set my VCR.
Thanks for the heads up.
Any predictions on your part?
Penn State feels they were hosed on seeding. They’re still favored to win. quarters Friday AM on espnu and semis Friday night on espn the big day. Always the first weekend of March madness.

I was at Lincoln, Nebraska for the Big Tens after a week in Colorado great weather. I think Michigan was over seeded. It’s at Detroit. Med forfeits by Iowa at big tens now a controversy. MFs need to be a loss. Arizona State and N.C. State could bump Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom