• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Am I on FBI watch list now

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
After the Boston bombings with the home made bombs I did a lot of Goggle searches on how to make a bomb in order to see just how easy it was. NOW I hear Obama is watching everything I do. Think I'm on some potential terrorist list now? I do.

Illusions of grandeur?
After the Boston bombings with the home made bombs I did a lot of Goggle searches on how to make a bomb in order to see just how easy it was. NOW I hear Obama is watching everything I do. Think I'm on some potential terrorist list now? I do.

Mighta caught the attention of a couple layers of filtering AIs, but prolly got pitched pretty quick.

Your name may have a "tag" of some time from now on though.

I doubt a human ever saw anything.

If you want to seal the deal, go to the library and check out a bunch of books on the subject. That will ensure you make it on the list.

Out of all 57 states, I think Obama has already conceded Northern Idaho.

I really did not realize you were serious. But yea, you are right, the term is delusions, if you are trying for a funny it might be an illusion. Guess I overestimated you. No problem.
Illusions of grandeur?[/QUOTE

Paranoia possibly but not "illusions" of grandeur as you put it. I believe it's delusions of grandeur, if you want to insult me at least get the term right.:roll:

I really did not realize you were serious. But yea, you are right, the term is delusions, if you are trying for a funny it might be an illusion. Guess I overestimated you. No problem.

I still say paranoid would be a better insult in this situation but at least we got delusion straightened out.:) I am serious about this though, odds are I am on some list somewhere.

After some thought I guess you really could be. Check in at least every day on this forum. If you suddenly stop posting, at least we will know.

I still say paranoid would be a better insult in this situation but at least we got delusion straightened out.:) I am serious about this though, odds are I am on some list somewhere.

Yes, you are on the FBI's terrorist watch list.

They are following you in black cars while wearing black suits, smoking black cigars.

Are you freaking kidding me!!???

You're a white guy from Northern Idaho with prior military service who claims to enjoy outdoor activities. If that doesn't scream "Anti-American Death Machine" then nothing does.:lamo

Are you freaking kidding me!!???

You're a white guy from Northern Idaho with prior military service who claims to enjoy outdoor activities. If that doesn't scream "Anti-American Death Machine" then nothing does.:lamo

I think a lot of folks looked up pressure cooker bombs on the internet and Youtube after the Boston bombings.

I know I did.

But for some reason I don't expect Agent J and Agent K to bust down my door any time soon.

There is a "sawyerloggingon" on the DOJ and DHS watch list. If your the same sawyerloggingon, your on Obama's hit list.

There is a "sawyerloggingon" on the DOJ and DHS watch list. If your the same sawyerloggingon, your on Obama's hit list.

Should he keep a look out for little red lazer dots on his forehead?

;)

I think a lot of folks looked up pressure cooker bombs on the internet and Youtube after the Boston bombings.

I know I did.

But for some reason I don't expect Agent J and Agent K to bust down my door any time soon.

Silly liberal....Agents J&K don't deal with domestic terror threats.:cool:

If you're curious, do some FOIA requests on yourself.

Last edited:

;)

You are so behind the times. Holographic sites don't project a visible beam. What Sawyer needs to be on the lookout for is the guy behind him at Tractor Supply who's wearing pristine $200 loafers.

;)

I could never figure out why someone would have a laser gun sight since as soon as a projectile (bullet) leaves the bore of a barrel. it starts to drop just because of gravity. Lasers are a as straight of a line that is possible.

I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. You're here because we need your help. We know that you've been contacted by a certain…individual, a man who calls himself Morpheus. Now, whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I'm wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. And all that we're asking for in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

Agent Smith

Its unfortunate that our subject has chosen to create this thread.

We hoped he would remain under the radar.

We hoped he would remain inconsequential.

We hoped he would be happy with his life and not make waves.

But now, now that he has made this thread? All bets are off.

Embrace your Deliverance.

Gravity affects light

Einstein theorized this and science has proven it.

That may be true but the ballistics of a 77gr boat tail with a muzzle velocity if 2700fps is going to be somewhat different than that of a photon at 900kfps

HUH? WTF? Really or are you just yankin my chain?:lol:

You should have stayed silent. You should have stayed under the radar.

We gave you a good life. We let you be happy.

Now you went and made this thread. All bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom