• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

always interesting to do

Every 6 months or so I check the top ten most wanted in LA.

The results are remarkably consistent with regard to ethnicity.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
Anybody care to comment?

I see a lot of desperate people. they all have a llook of prison about them. Recidivism. They get out of prison, and cant get a job, so they go to familiar crime. Repeatedly. Thus, most wanted.

Looks like next time I am in LA I should definitely avoid men with mustaches.

Yeah. Why does such ethnicity commit crime that finds them consistently among the top ten most wanted in L.A.?

Curious if you clicked on any of the Top Ten. They have all been wanted since between 1988 and 2008. He is probably seeing the same Top Ten list and thinking, "Wow, these guys look very similar to the last time I looked. Must be due to ethnicity." :lamo

Anybody care to comment?

Sure. A couple of observations and comments:

1. You are one perversely obsessed white dude. Your personal sense of racial grievance and general hatred of minorities borders on pathological. Did a brown kid kick your ass in grade school, or something? Seek help.

2. By my count of that "Most Wanted in L.A." list....there were 21 whites, 10 African-Americans, 7 Asian-Americans, and 147 Latinos. But I guess, being the white nationalist that you are, it's too much to expect you to acknowledge that white people in L.A. (like you) are #2 on that list, right?

3. Again....who routinely peruses the "Most Wanted" list? How pathetic must one's life be, to hold THAT level of obsession and racial resentment?

Anybody care to comment?

In the black and white photo, Bank Robber #3 clearly looks to be on the white end of the spectrum. We should round up all white people and send then back to Europe. Won't be hard. We just spike the green beer on St. Patty's and a few hours later they wake up in Dublin.

S
2. By my count of that "Most Wanted in L.A." list....there were 21 whites, 10 African-Americans, 7 Asian-Americans, and 147 Latinos. ?

147 v 21.

Any explanation for that?

You "check" the LA most wanted regularly, to confirm your racial bias.

Can you explain the 'bias"? I don't compile the stats. The Dem controlled state and county of LA do.
Are you saying they are biased?

Why are you complaining about someone talking about race? Its literally all you lefties do. All the time.

Another race bait thread in here. Marvelous.

All.
The.
Time.

On this forum, on social media, on the news. Race, race, race. So to complain when someone not on your "side" does it you need to sit down.

Yet the vast majority of race threada on this forum, are created by those on the right.

All.
The.
Time.

On this forum, on social media, on the news. Race, race, race. So to complain when someone not on your "side" does it you need to sit down.

Nah. I think I'll keep standing.

Have a nice day.

Why are you complaining about someone talking about race? Its literally all you lefties do. All the time.

Did you check the link? All of the people on the list have been on the list for more than a decade (click on each individual face and check the age and the date of birth to determine the year the crime was committed in cases that did not state the year of the crimes). Even the list that contains All Most Wanted individuals appears to have no recent offenders. The OP keeps going back to check the list and sees the same faces and makes a post about how the faces are always similar due to ethnicity. Do you find that at all strange?

Anybody care to comment?

You know what else is "remarkably consistent", the return on the massive investment indoctrinating the already receptive into scapegoating as a self validating mechanism achieving the primary goal of the massive investment.

Opinion | The peril of valuing celebrity over history - The New York Times

....are exactly what that enterprise created to keep from being criticized. ...

The Fed - Distribution: Distribution of Household Wealth in the U.S. since 1989

FedWealthDistInTrillions1stQTR2005.jpg

FedWealthDistInTrillions4QTR2019.jpg

Why Do Boards Have So Few Black Directors?

by J. Yo-Jud Cheng , Boris Groysberg and Paul M. Healy

August 13, 2020

.....The underrepresentation of Black professionals is especially bleak in the highest echelon of corporate America: boards of directors. Although newly-appointed directors are increasingly diverse, 37% of S&P 500 firms did not have any Black board members in 2019 and Black directors comprised just 4.1% of Russell 3000 board members that same year. In light of these persistent racial inequities, Reddit’s co-founder and executive chairman of the board, Alexis Ohanian, recently stepped down, stating: “I’ve resigned as a member of the Reddit board, [and] I have urged them to fill my seat with a Black candidate.” Reddit has since appointed its first Black board member: Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel.

..To answer those questions, we draw upon a survey we previously conducted of over 1,000 U.S. board directors between 2015-2016. We note that only 24 of our survey respondents identified as Black/African American, reflecting our own shortcomings in engaging a diverse set of survey respondents as well as the state of board diversity in the U.S. today. Our small sample size necessitates that we be careful in interpreting our results....
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It

....Black women continue to be sorely underrepresented in leadership roles in corporate America. Currently, they make up 12.7% of the U.S. population, yet they represent only 1.3% of senior management and executive roles of S&P 500 firms, 2.2% of Fortune 500 boards of directors, and in a post-Ursula Burns world, there is not a single black female CEO in the Fortune 500.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1295237072496873472

BillionaireCovidWindfall.jpg

Last edited:
I see a lot of desperate people. they all have a llook of prison about them. Recidivism. They get out of prison, and cant get a job, so they go to familiar crime. Repeatedly. Thus, most wanted.

Just more liberal Boo Hoo! They're all just victums of Trumps society and bad old America.

Anybody care to comment?

1. Yes, I do, since I have lived in the City of the Angels since the 1940s.

2. I will comment very carefully, of course.

a. I hear that in some cities the authorities will not release mug shots because they feel that it encourages stereotyping.
b. I was not surprised by the pictures, for the majority of the mugshots were of people who now form the majority of the people in LA.

Well, I had better stop here. There is, really, nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Why do you believe the ethnicity/ethnicities is/are consistent, and what consistencies have you seen based on looking at it in the past versus today?

If you looked at the photos and are not blind you can plainly see the common denominator.

Back
Top Bottom