• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

always interesting to do

If you looked at the photos and are not blind you can plainly see the common denominator.

They are all human beings who appear to have committed crimes more than a decade ago?

Boo hoo. Your accusations fall on deaf ears because when everyone and everything is racist - guess what? You're the racist.

Did you check the link? All of the people on the list have been on the list for more than a decade (click on each individual face and check the age and the date of birth to determine the year the crime was committed in cases that did not state the year of the crimes). Even the list that contains All Most Wanted individuals appears to have no recent offenders. The OP keeps going back to check the list and sees the same faces and makes a post about how the faces are always similar due to ethnicity. Do you find that at all strange?

Sure. A couple of observations and comments:

1. You are one perversely obsessed white dude. Your personal sense of racial grievance and general hatred of minorities borders on pathological. Did a brown kid kick your ass in grade school, or something? Seek help.

2. By my count of that "Most Wanted in L.A." list....there were 21 whites, 10 African-Americans, 7 Asian-Americans, and 147 Latinos. But I guess, being the white nationalist that you are, it's too much to expect you to acknowledge that white people in L.A. (like you) are #2 on that list, right?

3. Again....who routinely peruses the "Most Wanted" list? How pathetic must one's life be, to hold THAT level of obsession and racial resentment?

In reference to #2---Whites most likely out number the minority population by about 10 x 1. In comparison I think us whites are pretty law abiding.

Boo hoo. Your accusations fall on deaf ears because when everyone and everything is racist - guess what? You're the racist.

I never mentioned anything about racism. Why are you being so defensive?

They are also all mostly male. But feminists won't commit felony level crime to equalize the system.

They are all human beings who appear to have committed crimes more than a decade ago?

Right! And every one of the ten year variety has been replaced with a mirror image. Why can't you just admit that a certain segment of the liberal constructed society is prone to commit more crimes.

I never mentioned anything about racism. Why are you being so defensive?

The following is the last sentence of your post. I think you were pointing out the race of these individuals which according to the liberal viewpoint makes it racist.

"The OP keeps going back to check the list and sees the same faces and makes a post about how the faces are always similar due to ethnicity. Do you find that at all strange"?

The following is the last sentence of your post. I think you were pointing out the race of these individuals which according to the liberal viewpoint makes it racist.

"The OP keeps going back to check the list and sees the same faces and makes a post about how the faces are always similar due to ethnicity. Do you find that at all strange"?

I was referring to the OP where the OP says:

The results are remarkably consistent with regard to ethnicity.​

The results are remarkably consistent because the results do not appear to have changed in over a decade, not because there is any relation to ethnicity each time he looks.

Right! And every one of the ten year variety has been replaced with a mirror image. Why can't you just admit that a certain segment of the liberal constructed society is prone to commit more crimes.
How is immigration "liberal constructed" and not bipartisan? We have had immigrants moving into our country since before our independence. Los Angeles happens to have nearly 50% of the city's population made up of Hispanic Americans, so I am not surprised that there is more crime from that community compared to most cities. Taking into consideration other factors, e.g. language and cultural differences, I can also understand why they might commit proportionally more crime than other ethnic groups. Those differences tend to cause labor gravitation towards manual labor fields that pay less than other fields. Los Angeles is an expensive city to live in, so it is understandable that people in poverty would resort to crime to supplement their income or to lash out against a perception of economic oppression.

Given that nearly half the population is composed of Hispanic Americans, I would hope that more companies would be open to hiring within that group. It would likely increase profits within the city because people have a subconscious compulsion to associate with similar looking and acting people. It is possible that is why most if not all of those on the list in the OP are from over a decade ago; trends in unemployment and low wage jobs have decreased over the past ten years for all races.

...always remember that there are powerful economic incentives in 'creating criminals' thanks in large part to the many gd republicrat fools/scumbags who have created this miserable, sick, twisted 'prison industrial complex' to which we are all witness... :cuckoo:

How is immigration "liberal constructed" and not bipartisan? We have had immigrants moving into our country since before our independence. Los Angeles happens to have nearly 50% of the city's population made up of Hispanic Americans, so I am not surprised that there is more crime from that community compared to most cities. Taking into consideration other factors, e.g. language and cultural differences, I can also understand why they might commit proportionally more crime than other ethnic groups. Those differences tend to cause labor gravitation towards manual labor fields that pay less than other fields. Los Angeles is an expensive city to live in, so it is understandable that people in poverty would resort to crime to supplement their income or to lash out against a perception of economic oppression.

Given that nearly half the population is composed of Hispanic Americans, I would hope that more companies would be open to hiring within that group. It would likely increase profits within the city because people have a subconscious compulsion to associate with similar looking and acting people. It is possible that is why most if not all of those on the list in the OP are from over a decade ago; trends in unemployment and low wage jobs have decreased over the past ten years for all races.

Give me a break, your making excuses and actually giving criminals a pass. Liberal nonsense. Yes, we have always had an immigration policy which the DEMONRATS have weakened and destroyed. It's called OPEN BORDERS! CATCH AND RELEASE! WET FOOT DRY FOOT!

Give me a break, your making excuses and actually giving criminals a pass. Liberal nonsense. Yes, we have always had an immigration policy which the DEMONRATS have weakened and destroyed. It's called OPEN BORDERS! CATCH AND RELEASE! WET FOOT DRY FOOT!

When did I give criminals a pass? I never said their crimes were justified. I said I understood why they occur; I said the acts are understandable, as in I understand why they happen. The process of understanding why crimes occur helps to prevent crimes instead of punishing them after the fact. Are you against preventing crime?

understandable
[ˌəndərˈstandəb(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
able to be understood.
"though his accent was strange, the words were perfectly understandable"
synonyms:
comprehensible · easy to understand · intelligible · penetrable · fathomable · graspable · lucid · coherent · clear · crystal clear · explicit · unambiguous · transparent · plain · straightforward · digestible · user-friendly · glanceable · perspicuous
to be expected; natural, reasonable, or forgivable.
"such fears are understandable"
synonyms:
unsurprising · expected · to be expected · predictable · foreseeable · inevitable · reasonable · acceptable · logical · rational · normal · natural · [more]​

I see your confusion. The definition of 'understandable' can be a bit confusing. I was using it in the first sense and not in the second.

Last edited:
Is it race baiting or just pointing out the absolute truth. Quit denying the reality of your liberalism.

I'm not a liberal. I don't find the name offensive, but I disagree with them on many economic issues.

You know what else is "remarkably consistent", the return on the massive investment indoctrinating the already receptive into scapegoating as a self validating mechanism achieving the primary goal of the massive investment.

]
((anybody understand this??))
#word salad

((anybody understand this??))
#word salad

The bottom 50 percent, or the black women who can't get seats in corporate board rooms or in executive suites in Fortune 500 companies, no matter their level of education and job experience, are not the ones who attacked and neutered the "one man (or woman), one vote" designed of our representative, republic.

The wealthiest are the ones who accomplished that, and they got quite a return on their investment, cutting their rate of taxation to half or less than the mid 20th century rate. Political donations and lobbyists brought about that "reform", but spending offsets did not happen.

I'm saying the focus and the objects of disapproval by the right, maintain the status quo. This is not accidental..

TrumpElectionIsOverYouLost_Mish.jpg

The politically right routinely heap scorn on those with the least resources. Those who are doing the most harm in our republic are at the very top, not the bottom. This upside down focus is partly a result of books, cable and broadcast media, all controlled by ......? No, BLM owns no major media or makes large campaign donations

Curious if you clicked on any of the Top Ten. They have all been wanted since between 1988 and 2008. He is probably seeing the same Top Ten list and thinking, "Wow, these guys look very similar to the last time I looked. Must be due to ethnicity." :lamo

I don't expect a definitive or otherwise forthright answer.

147 v 21.

Any explanation for that?

If there is, it's the same as the explanation for 21 white v 10 black.

But I'll leave that up to you. You're the white rage guy.

Tell us...Why are you white people so violent? What's wrong with your culture? Where are your leaders? Why aren't they focusing on the white thugs that plague the white community, rather than pointing fingers at others? You people are not good Americans. You should go back to wherever you came from.

In reference to #2---Whites most likely out number the minority population by about 10 x 1.

"most likely", huh?

Rationalize much?

No one cares what you consider "most likely".

In comparison I think us whites are pretty law abiding.

You "think", huh?

Well, that settles it, then, right?

:roll:

Actually "you whites" aren't less violent. You're just less policed. Violence is what you people do, in fact.

If there is, it's the same as the explanation for 21 white v 10 black.

m.
blah blah blah....

Black people commit way more crime than white people. It's just a fact.

Back
Top Bottom