• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alvin Greene's Dumb Party

Cold Highway

Dispenser of Negativity
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Comedy Central funny man Jon Stewart spelled it out for his liberal friends: "This is the Republicans' fault? Really? Even if they fronted the patsy, y'all voted for him. They didn't trick you. Did the Republicans spend a lot of money on ads for Alvin Greene? No. Did they spend any money on ads for Alvin Greene? No. Did they ask Alvin Greene to leave his father's basement once during the campaign? No. This is a prank? No." Greene is certainly a joke, but this prank is entirely self-inflicted, or as Stewart aptly put it, "This is the political equivalent of running yourself a warm bath, falling asleep next to it with your hand in the tub, wetting yourself, and then blaming the Republicans."

I havent paid any attention to this race because 1. I dont live there and 2. I dont care but then I searched YouTube for videos of Greene and wow that guy is just plain dumb. Ive encountered hippie customers have have a shred of more intelligence than that guy.

Campaign For Liberty — Alvin Greene's Dumb Party   | by Jack Hunter

Back
Top Bottom