• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Along came Jimmy Carter

@Logical1 , I served with Will Rogers. I knew Will Rogers. Will Rogers was a friend of mine. @Logical1 1, you're no Will Rogers.

hqdefault.jpg
I am more of a Will Rogers that Biden is president.

Russia. All Mexicans are rapists. Good people on both sides. Impeachment. CNN. Multiple "unnamed sources". Adam Schiff......on and on and on...every day..All lies.

As always, the Trumpist's accusation is a confession.

Along came Jimmy Carter, and we said we couldnt have a worse president.

Then along came Obama, and we said we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

But then Biden said hold my beer.

The only people that are happy is Carter and Obama.

To the reasoned, it was Trump who set the worse president record after Carter held it since the 70's.

To the reasoned, it was Trump who set the worse president record after Carter held it since the 70's.
Carter had issues, but Nixon was worse. And, then Came Don with 1/2 million dead Americans and one failed insurrection to his credit.

Carter had issues, but Nixon was worse. And, then Came Don with 1/2 million dead Americans and one failed insurrection to his credit.
Carter was an Annapolis graduate and was a man of service, Trump has never sacrificed a thing for anyone.

We point to a guy who sat by while 500,000 Americans died and incited a violent insurrection as a bad lresident.

The Right points to a guy who built houses for the homeless.

lol...is there any doubt at to who has the moral high ground here?

Carter was an Annapolis graduate and was a man of service, Trump has never sacrificed a thing for anyone.
He sacrificed 1/2 million American lives because his math said that trying to stop the spread of COVID would have cost too many votes.

One could make a pretty valid argument that Trump has 'sacrificed' several of his own to save his own ass. Look under his bus for all of the dead bodies/evidence. ;)

Back
Top Bottom