• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Along came Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter was just plain stupid when it came to politics.

Obama was an evil racist divider, and pro commie.

Biden sorry to say is probably about 50% on the way to becoming a vegetable.

The democrat party just keeps sinking lower and lower since JFK, the last decent democrat.

The Left wont like this, and rail against me, but they dont like the truth and rail against it too.

Along came Jimmy Carter, and we said we couldnt have a worse president.

Then along came Obama, and we said we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

But then Biden said hold my beer.

The only people that are happy is Carter and Obama.

Hoping the midterm elections dilutes the puppet's electoral power bigly....

Hoping the midterm elections dilutes the puppet's electoral power bigly....
Why, so Republicans can get back on task with screwing up the country?

Jimmy Carter was just plain stupid when it came to politics.

Obama was an evil racist divider, and pro commie.

Biden sorry to say is probably about 50% on the way to becoming a vegetable.

The democrat party just keeps sinking lower and lower since JFK, the last decent democrat.

The Left wont like this, and rail against me, but they dont like the truth and rail against it too.
911 was Reagans fault.

You all know that right?

Don't know who "we" is, but it looks like you put a lot of thought into this OP.

Does that include all the dead democrats that voted for Biden??? Anyone know how many that was?
Does that include the illegal aliens who voted for Trump? Do you know how many that was?

Actually Im kind of like Will Rodgers. He said he didnt really tell jokes, he was just reporting Washington politics. These days democrat politics are a crazy joke. You and the left get your underlovelies in a HUGE wad when I point out just how crazy, stupid, and anti American they are.

For instance look at Biden's cabinet. It is kind of like the freak show tent at the circus!!!
More deep thoughts.

I don't despise Biden. I do think he was elected by the lies and censorship by his handlers, and by loose mail in voting.
Which is sad, because at this point in his presidency, his incompetence is coming out.
And also the lies they told to elect him.

I'm pretty happy.

Biden is not the problem in this country.
Well, seeing as we are stuck with people too dumb to wear masks during a pandemic, I'd say the core problem facing the US today is a lot of really dumb people who think they are smart.

I don't despise Biden. I do think he was elected by the lies and censorship by his handlers, and by loose mail in voting.
Which is sad, because at this point in his presidency, his incompetence is coming out.
nonsense

Actually Im kind of like Will Rodgers. He said he didnt really tell jokes, he was just reporting Washington politics. These days democrat politics are a crazy joke. You and the left get your underlovelies in a HUGE wad when I point out just how crazy, stupid, and anti American they are.

For instance look at Biden's cabinet. It is kind of like the freak show tent at the circus!!!

@Logical1 , I served with Will Rogers. I knew Will Rogers. Will Rogers was a friend of mine. @Logical1 1, you're no Will Rogers.

hqdefault.jpg

Russia. All Mexicans are rapists. Good people on both sides. Impeachment. CNN. Multiple "unnamed sources". Adam Schiff......on and on and on...every day..All lies.

too bad for all of us 45 is also tRump's presidential ranking by historians

too bad for all of us 45 is also tRump's presidential ranking by historians
No other president saw an excess of 500,000 Americans die in one year before. That is for sure.

Well, seeing as we are stuck with people too dumb to wear masks during a pandemic, I'd say the core problem facing the US today is a lot of really dumb people who think they are smart.
How true. Seems to me that the Dunning-Kruger effect has done as much damage to the welfare of this country than even the covid-19 virus.
In time, at least the virus can be fixed. :(

Russia. All Mexicans are rapists. Good people on both sides. Impeachment. CNN. Multiple "unnamed sources". Adam Schiff......on and on and on...every day..All lies.
Please get a hobby.

You don't despise Biden but parrot all the rest of the bizarre, unproven conspiracy theories about him. Got it.
I truly wonder what is wrong with you people.

You don't despise Biden but parrot all the rest of the bizarre, unproven conspiracy theories about him. Got it.
I truly wonder what is wrong with you people.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I don't recall seeing you post stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom