• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Almost Half of France Sees Muslims as a Threat to National Identity

Blah blah blah (nothing to do with previous posts yet again.)

Just going to copy and paste that to save bothering to reply you any further when you quote me.

See apologist run.

My posts concern the French Muslim problem and how many are now aware, and ready to say so, that Islam is a cancer.

My posts concern the French Muslim problem and how many are now aware, and ready to say so, that Islam is a cancer.

Islam is a cancer just like catholics are too.

Has long morons keep feeding those two.

I call it as I see it too. I have nothing to prove. The changing attitude towards Islam and its impact on French society say it all. That you insist it is not by blaming everything but Islam is old news, as Islam has pushed the citizens too far.

French society is autistic to Islam or if you prefer it French socialite is autistic to Islam.

Last edited:
Islam is a cancer just like catholics are too.

Has long morons keep feeding those two.

Catholics have assimilated just fine last time I checked. Your comparison is ridiculous. Catholics do not kill you for insulting their prophet.

Catholics have assimilated just fine last time I checked. Your comparison is ridiculous. Catholics do not kill you for insulting their prophet.

Seriously?...

Mate their is no "God" and Jesus is just a Horrible Human right violation act, to me Catholics are just beggars and pedophiles... google: boston priests

Do you even remember the middle ages?

Prophet? really... omg^^ pound intended^^

Seriously?...

Mate their is no "God" and Jesus is just a Horrible Human right violation act, to me Catholics are just beggars and pedophiles... google: boston priests

Do you even remember the middle ages?

Prophet? really... omg^^ pound intended^^

**** the Middle Ages. This is now. Wake up.

**** the Middle Ages. This is now. Wake up.

This is now. Wake up?^^

Really...

Mate, catholics are the most vicious people on earth since forever... look it up... from a historical perspective... fukk* yeah...

This is now. Wake up?^^

Really...

Mate, catholics are the most vicious people on earth... look it up... from a historical perspective... fukk* yeah...

I don't care what you think about Catholics. It is Islamists doing the killing. And you look at history. Islamic jihad is responsible for 270 million deaths, and counting, The Inquisition killed less than 5,000.

I don't care what you think about Catholics. It is Islamists doing the killing. And you look at history. Islamic jihad is responsible for 270 million deaths, and counting, The Inquisition killed less than 5,000.

The inquisition is what started all things up...

In my opinion Jihad is a symptom of a Catholicisms on Catholics "on" steroids. Let people live their lives by their own standards.

*are you playing the inquisition innocence card** really?... are you that naive?

Mate, during the "discoveries" catholics priests were on board for a reason and it wasn't a innocent one^^

Last edited:

In my opinion Jihad is a symptom of a Catholicisms on Catholics "on" steroids. Let people live their lives by their own standards.

Islam predates the Inquisition. Islam does not allow people to do that, look at the doctrine. Start with my signature.

Islam predates the Inquisition. Islam does not allow people to do that, look at the doctrine. Start with my signature.

I never mentioned that Islam doesn't predates the Inquisition.

Islam and Christianity live by "rules" that a 9 year old could successfully argue with (a so called elder).

If you don't believe me, then try me :)

I never mentioned that Islam doesn't predates the Inquisition.

Islam and Christianity live by "rules" that a 9 year old could successfully argue with (a so called elder).

If you don't believe me, then try me :)

Yes you did

Yes you did

nah... i just mentioned that inquisition "made (people) bleed" it doesn't pre-dates Islam. ofc islam pre-dates the inquisition and even the catholic church, it is silly to think otherwise (even to me).

Honestly, a 9 year old child could bring to ground all the foundations stones of both religions.

nah... i just mentioned that inquisition "made (people) bleed" it doesn't pre-dates Islam. ofc islam pre-dates the inquisition and even the catholic church, it is silly to think otherwise (even to me).

Honestly, a 9 year old child could bring to ground all the foundations stones of both religions.

You don't need to look far for that 9 year old but I think you over estimate its ability.

You don't need to look far for that 9 year old but I think you over estimate its ability.

Nice your denial has company. And I think a 9 year could figure out Islam. It's intent is that clear.

This is now. Wake up?^^

Really...

Mate, catholics are the most vicious people on earth since forever... look it up... from a historical perspective... fukk* yeah...

Globally islam murdered at least 30,000 people through acts of terror alone.

That does not include "honor" killing and other acts of muslim insanity and backwardness.

While acts of terror by Catholics were practically nil

2015 Global Terrorism Index: Deaths From Terrorism Increased 80% Last Year to the Highest Level

Globally islam murdered at least 30,000 people through acts of terror alone.

That does not include "honor" killing and other acts of muslim insanity and backwardness.

While acts of terror by Catholics were practically nil

2015 Global Terrorism Index: Deaths From Terrorism Increased 80% Last Year to the Highest Level

No globally people who claim to be of the Islamic faith murdered at least 30k people in mostly civil wars in unstable countries world wide. In the mean time 13k people were killed by guns in the US, and in most cases it was people who claim to be of the Christian faith that did the killing. And funny how you ignored this in your ranting..

Lone wolf attackers are the main perpetrators of terrorist activity in the West, causing 70% of all deaths over the past 10 years. Islamic fundamentalism is not the main driver of terrorism in Western countries: 80% of lone wolf deaths are by political extremists, nationalists, racial and religious supremacists.

Those political extremists and so on.. almost exclusively right wing.

Importantly, over 60% of the countries in the report experienced no deaths from terrorism. Since 2000, less than 3% of terrorist deaths occurred in the West. Thirteen times as many people are killed globally by homicides than die in terrorist attacks.

You are more likely to get murdered by a Christian than a Muslim in the west.. far far more likely.

No globally people who claim to be of the Islamic faith murdered at least 30k people in mostly civil wars in unstable countries world wide. In the mean time 13k people were killed by guns in the US, and in most cases it was people who claim to be of the Christian faith that did the killing. And funny how you ignored this in your ranting..

Those political extremists and so on.. almost exclusively right wing.

You are more likely to get murdered by a Christian than a Muslim in the west.. far far more likely.

Obama voters in the hood do not muder people in the name of Christ so the compsrison to islam does not hold up

Obama voters in the hood do not muder people in the name of Christ so the compsrison to islam does not hold up

murder is murder.. motivation is the same in both. If you really think that religion is a major factor for ISIS and Al Q, then you are as deluded as the radical islamists. It is about money and power. It is about controlling land, resources and people. It is so that raping women and little girls can be legal. It is so that stealing money and resources from people by killing or enslaving them becomes legal. There is zero difference between ISIS and some 2 bit warlord in the Colombian jungle or somewhere in Asia. So saying that the Islamic terrorists motivation is the Koran.. horse****, that is just an excuse to fuel a fire that gets them more soldiers.

murder is murder.. motivation is the same in both. If you really think that religion is a major factor for ISIS and Al Q, then you are as deluded as the radical islamists. It is about money and power. It is about controlling land, resources and people. It is so that raping women and little girls can be legal. It is so that stealing money and resources from people by killing or enslaving them becomes legal. There is zero difference between ISIS and some 2 bit warlord in the Colombian jungle or somewhere in Asia. So saying that the Islamic terrorists motivation is the Koran.. horse****, that is just an excuse to fuel a fire that gets them more soldiers.

Motivation always matters when murder is involved.

Islam is a violent religion and it shows its true face all over the world

Back
Top Bottom