• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Almost Half of France Sees Muslims as a Threat to National Identity

Seriously?...

Mate their is no "God" and Jesus is just a Horrible Human right violation act, to me Catholics are just beggars and pedophiles... google: boston priests

Do you even remember the middle ages?

Prophet? really... omg^^ pound intended^^
Did Boston priests kill anyone for not believing in Jesus?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No globally people who claim to be of the Islamic faith murdered at least 30k people in mostly civil wars in unstable countries world wide. In the mean time 13k people were killed by guns in the US, and in most cases it was people who claim to be of the Christian faith that did the killing. And funny how you ignored this in your ranting..

The Bloods and Crips and Gangster Disciples are Christians? Or are you assuming that black Americans are all Christians, so therefore when they kill people, it was 'Christians' doing the killing?

You are more likely to get murdered by a Christian than a Muslim in the west.. far far more likely.

Muslims make up 1% of the US, yet they accounted for the majority of horrific mass killings, such as Orlando, where more Americans were killed in 1 day than anywhere else in the country.

Your little assumption here can't hold up for long the way things are going Pete.

The Bloods and Crips and Gangster Disciples are Christians? Or are you assuming that black Americans are all Christians, so therefore when they kill people, it was 'Christians' doing the killing?

Muslims make up 1% of the US, yet they accounted for the majority of horrific mass killings, such as Orlando, where more Americans were killed in 1 day than anywhere else in the country.

Your little assumption here can't hold up for long the way things are going Pete.

Pete is a foreigner who we cannot expect to know anything about what goes on in America

Pete is a foreigner who we cannot expect to know anything about what goes on in America

He once said that Hispanics are Caucasian, so I told him to come to Los Angeles and walk around East LA. I don't think he liked that comment very much:lol:

Most likely yes they are... practicing maybe not, but born a Christian .. yea most are.

HAHAHAH no they dont. They account for a small amount of mass killings (but yes have a higher death count per attack). Most are done by White Christians and more than often right winger nationalists gun nuts. The statistics speak for themselves.

30 Deadliest mass shootings in U.S. History | KFOR.com

Of the top 30 attacks, 2 were even remotely linked to Islamic terror and cost 64 lives in total. Only one (costing 14 lives) had any real concrete evidence linking it to Islamic terror.

The other 28 attacks.. mostly white males, and all those resulted in over 300+ killed.

Actually it is your assumption that does not hold up to fact checking.

He once said that Hispanics are Caucasian, so I told him to come to Los Angeles and walk around East LA. I don't think he liked that comment very much:lol:

They are. Hispanic is not a race. They can also be of mixed breed of course and even black.. but a vast majority are white.

And you are an American living in a bubble of hatred and racism, that can not accept basic facts that most terror in the US is done by Americans themselves and by non-Muslims.

Most likely yes they are... practicing maybe not, but born a Christian .. yea most are.

No one is 'born a Christian', its impossible.

HAHAHAH no they dont. They account for a small amount of mass killings (but yes have a higher death count per attack). Most are done by White Christians and more than often right winger nationalists gun nuts. The statistics speak for themselves.

Please stop living in 1980 Pete. No one over here is worried about right wing Christian terrorists, because they simply don't exist anymore. The Orlando attack claimed 49, the Burlington, WA attack claimed 5. That's 54 dead in 2 attacks.

Here's a project for you; can you show where all total combined "right-winger Christian" attacks this year claimed 54 American lives? I doubt it, but maybe you'll prove me wrong.

Of the top 30 attacks, 2 were even remotely linked to Islamic terror and cost 64 lives in total. Only one (costing 14 lives) had any real concrete evidence linking it to Islamic terror.

Wrong, there are 3 Islamic terror attacks on the list:
1. Omar Mateen, Orlando-2016
2. Syed Farouk & his wife, San Bernardino-2015
3. Nadal Hassan, Ft Hood-2009

3 out of 30 is 10%. Muslims make up 1% of the American population, so they are overrepresented in the deadliest shootings list to the tune of 10x their population.

The other 28 attacks.. mostly white males, and all those resulted in over 300+ killed.

#1 is Arab.
#2 is Asian.
#7 is Arab.
#9 is Arab.
#10 is Asian.
#12 is Asian.
#13 is black.
#15 is black.
#19 is black.
#22 is Native American.
#23 was Asian & Hispanic males
#24 is black.
#26 is black

13 non white, 17 white.
Almost 50-50 Pete.

Actually it is your assumption that does not hold up to fact checking.

I just checked the facts, which you clearly didn't bother doing.

Last edited:
They are. Hispanic is not a race. They can also be of mixed breed of course and even black.. but a vast majority are white.

A vast majority have brown skin, course black hair, and would think you're ignorant for calling them white.

A vast majority have brown skin, course black hair, and would think you're ignorant for calling them white.

So do Italians, Greeks, Portuguese and a fair amount of French and Germans.. are they not white? Or is whites only blond blue eyed aryans?

No one is 'born a Christian', its impossible.

If your parents are Christian then you are "born a Christian" as you most likely will be baptized and later on have a confirmation.

Please stop living in 1980 Pete. No one over here is worried about right wing Christian terrorists, because they simply don't exist anymore. The Orlando attack claimed 49, the Burlington, WA attack claimed 5. That's 54 dead in 2 attacks.

And Sandy Hook, a white radical right Christian terrorist claimed 27 mostly children.. or George Hennard who killed 23, or James Huberty who killed 21.. that is just 3 out of 28 and alone there they have killed more than your 2 attacks.. 25 more on the list.

Here's a project for you; can you show where all total combined "right-winger Christian" attacks this year claimed 54 American lives? I doubt it, but maybe you'll prove me wrong.

why only this year? More cherry picking eh?

Wrong, there are 3 Islamic terror attacks on the list:
1. Omar Mateen, Orlando-2016

American born.

2. Syed Farouk & his wife, San Bernardino-2015

American born. (wife not)

3. Nadal Hassan, Ft Hood-2009

American born.

Ohh 3 not 2.. out of 30! Way to not see the big picture.

3 out of 30 is 10%. Muslims make up 1% of the American population, so they are overrepresented in the deadliest shootings list to the tune of 10x their population.

More selective bull****. The statistics on what religions American belong too are very poor. Muslims can make up 1% according to one, and over 6% according to others.

#1 is Arab.
#2 is Asian.
#7 is Arab.
#9 is Arab.
#10 is Asian.
#12 is Asian.
#13 is black.
#15 is black.
#19 is black.
#22 is Native American.
#23 was Asian & Hispanic males
#24 is black.
#26 is black

13 non white, 17 white.
Almost 50-50 Pete.

Congrats now you have graduated into a racist as well! You do realize that almost all on your list are.... AMERICANS!

I just checked the facts, which you clearly didn't bother doing.

No you are cherry picking facts to deflect away from the truth... that Muslims do not commit the majority (not even remotely) of terror attacks in the US, but it is in fact non-Muslim Americans that do so and in almost ALL cases, they are AMERICAN BORN!

Did Boston priests kill anyone for not believing in Jesus?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nope, but look up the role of the church in slavery during the colonizations and "discoveries".

Nope, but look up the role of the church in slavery during the colonizations and "discoveries".

I responded to you, and you move the goal posts.

Other Recent
"Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2016.11.28 (USA)
A Muslim immigrant goes on a stabbing rampage after praising terrorists fighting America.

2016.11.26 (Somalia)
A Fedayeen suicide bomber detonates at the entrance of a market, slaughtering twenty-five bystanders.

2016.11.26 (Iraq)
A mother and son are vaporized by Islamic State shrapnel.

2016.11.25 (Pakistan)
A senior Shia journalist and his son are cut down by Sunni gunmen.

2016.11.25 (Afghanistan)
A child is among five killed in two Islamic State bomb blasts.

2016.11.24 (Syria)
A half-dozen civilians are killed when Jaish al-Islam loyalists pour rocket fire into their neighborhood.

(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Catholic atrocities this week?

If your parents are Christian then you are "born a Christian" as you most likely will be baptized and later on have a confirmation.

Being baptized as a baby also doesn't make someone a Christian.

]And Sandy Hook, a white radical right Christian terrorist claimed 27 mostly children.. or George Hennard who killed 23, or James Huberty who killed 21.. that is just 3 out of 28 and alone there they have killed more than your 2 attacks.. 25 more on the list.

Your entire post here is full of nonsense.

1. Adam Lanza was the killer at Sandy Hook. He was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, as well as a few other disorders. There is no record of him being "
a white radical right Christian terrorist", as you put it.

Lanza had a high IQ and spent most of his time playing violent video games in his mother's basement.

2. George Hennard killed because he hated women. We know this because he shouted his hatred of women before opening fire.

3. James Huberty tried to seek help for mental health problems but was largely ignored by staff who didn't take him seriously. He lived in Mexico for a while with his family because he didn't like certain conditions in the US. Doesn't sound like a racist white Christian to me Pete :shrug:

why only this year? More cherry picking eh?

Because white racist Christians are not a threat in the way that brown angry Muslims are. Your list includes shootings that occured 50-70 years ago! Ridiculous.

American born.
Mateen was Muslim, swore allegiance to Isis.

American born. (wife not)
Farook and his wife were Muslims.

American born.
Nidal Hasan is Muslim. Claimed to kill American soldiers for their treatment of Muslims.

Ohh 3 not 2.. out of 30! Way to not see the big picture.

Maybe it's not noteworthy for me to point out your errors, since they are so common :lol:

More selective bull****. The statistics on what religions American belong too are very poor. Muslims can make up 1% according to one, and over 6% according to others.

'Selective' Pete? I'm using the list of shootings that you provided!

10% of the people on your list were Muslims. If Muslims committed mass killings in line with their population size, they would be 1% of the list and not 10%.

Congrats now you have graduated into a racist as well!

I'm not swayed by your stupid use of the word 'racist' Pete. Calling someone racist is your only strategy when you've been proven wrong and can't recover.

No you are cherry picking facts to deflect away from the truth... that Muslims do not commit the majority (not even remotely) of terror attacks in the US, but it is in fact non-Muslim Americans that do so and in almost ALL cases, they are AMERICAN BORN!

You are a relic of the past. You still think that white Christian males are the biggest terror threat to the USA, preposterous.

Who is causing terror in France? The same as in the USA, the same everywhere; Muslims.

And you are an American living in a bubble of hatred and racism, that can not accept basic facts that most terror in the US is done by Americans themselves and by non-Muslims.

Since you are a forigner I have to be very careful what I say

Therefore I will not respond to you at all.

So do Italians, Greeks, Portuguese and a fair amount of French and Germans.. are they not white? Or is whites only blond blue eyed aryans?

Hispanics consider themselves indigenous, and most of them have native ancestry. Hispanics from central America with no indigenous DNA are the minority.

Hispanics consider themselves indigenous, and most of them have native ancestry. Hispanics from central America with no indigenous DNA are the minority.

And so what... They are still white aka Caucasian for the most part.

Tell me this.. White Americans came from where?

England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and other European places.

Hispanics... where did they originally come from? Portugal and Spain... also in Europe.

Hispanic Americans and Latino Americans (Spanish: hispanos [isˈpanos], latinos) are American citizens who are descendants of the peoples of the Spanish-speaking countries of Latin America and the Iberian Peninsula. More generally, it includes all persons in the United States who self-identify as Hispanic or Latino, whether of full or partial ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

I declare this whole argument pointless :)2razz:) alone on account of objecting to my being Caucasian. To the best of my knowledge none in my family lineage hail from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh, Abkhazia, South Ossetia or any other ethnicity one wants to assign to the area.

Of course I can't be altogether sure on this but what I am definitely sure of is that I am NOT white. At best and solely in winter I'm pink, as the seasons progress things kinda get a darker hue.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
~..................Hispanics... where did they originally come from? Portugal and Spain... also in Europe.
and a bunch of Moors to boot at that. At least many (and be it in part only) by the time they crossed the pond. :mrgreen:

Goes for Sicilians too or how many mobsters (even in Hollywood depictions) do you get to see that look like the epitome of the blue-eyed, fair-haired master race.

The French, to return to the topic somewhat, can't really boast a majority of those either.

:mrgreen:

and a bunch of Moors to boot at that. At least many (and be it in part only) by the time they crossed the pond. :mrgreen:

Goes for Sicilians too or how many mobsters (even in Hollywood depictions) do you get to see that look like the epitome of the blue-eyed, fair-haired master race.

The French, to return to the topic somewhat, can't really boast a majority of those either.

:mrgreen:

Actually the moors were slaughtered or evicted by the Christians pretty much after 1492... unless they converted of course. Same with the Jews.

Now the real irony is of course, most white Americans are actually French and German/Danish if you go back far enough :)

Actually the moors were slaughtered or evicted by the Christians pretty much after 1492... unless they converted of course. Same with the Jews.
I was thinking more of blood lines arising out of "intermingling" than of religious or (originally) ethnic affiliations. Moorish society on the peninsula was hardly completely populated by "imports" of Arabs and Berbers, in fact after a couple of generations you had the odd Moorish potentate who was pretty fair-skinned.

Now the real irony is of course, most white Americans are actually French and German/Danish if you go back far enough :)
If you go back even further (like to the Rift Valley) they're all Africans.

Pretty much like all the rest of us.:mrgreen:

And so what... They are still white aka Caucasian for the most part.

Tell me this.. White Americans came from where?

England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and other European places.

Hispanics... where did they originally come from? Portugal and Spain... also in Europe.

So a Mexican with 80% native ancestry, and 20% Spanish = white?

That may be the most blatant racism you've exhibited that I'm aware of.

You're willing to deny the Native ancestry of millions of people, on what grounds? That you're white and you know better than all of those Mexicans who insist that they're indigenous?

So a Mexican with 80% native ancestry, and 20% Spanish = white?

That may be the most blatant racism you've exhibited that I'm aware of.

You're willing to deny the Native ancestry of millions of people, on what grounds? That you're white and you know better than all of those Mexicans who insist that they're indigenous?

For the love of god... do you even learn anything over there in history class? How many natives were left after the Spanish took an area? And regardless I never denied native ancestry... show me where I did that?

Now are you saying that most Mexicans are of native ancestry?

Back
Top Bottom