• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Almost 4,000 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have tested positive for COVID-19

Vaccination is the best weapon we have, but not the only one. Young people are maskless, more crowded, and less vaccinated than the elderly. And it shows.

Vaccination is the best weapon we have, but not the only one. Young people are maskless, more crowded, and less vaccinated than the elderly. And it shows.

This is meaningless when only 380 people under 18 have died from Covid.

STOP the fear-mongering.

How can one debate with someone who asks for proof that government is filled with leftists now?
You're posting complete rubbish. You criticize @Manc Skipper links but you won't provide anything to back up the BS you post.

You're posting complete rubbish. You criticize @Manc Skipper links but you won't provide anything to back up the BS you post.
So, the FBI and CIA weren't out to get Trump and are filled with primarily Democrats?

I mean, if you need a link to common knowledge, what can I say?

It's cray cray time because your side will always say "prove it" when we know the FBI colluded with the DNC to get Trump out of office and the CIA director was a commie.

That's because the baby eating Lizard People who comprise the Deep State-Big Tech-Blue State Elites erased all of the truth because they're powerful like that. From what understand they've been using the Jewish Space Laser to eliminate those who they can't erase from social media.
:)

There you have it. WHO says don’t vax children (contrary to Biden swing get er done) and now 4K of those vaccinated get Covid anyway. What return on investment?
——-
Nearly 4,000 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have tested positive for COVID-19, according to recent data from the state Department of Public Health.

How...did you think vaccines...work? Like a magic force field that keeps the virus out of your body?

over 5000 people have died FROM the vaccination.

No the **** they haven't. You're lying. You know you're lying. We all know what that makes you.

There you have it. WHO says don’t vax children (contrary to Biden swing get er done) and now 4K of those vaccinated get Covid anyway. What return on investment?
——-
Nearly 4,000 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have tested positive for COVID-19, according to recent data from the state Department of Public Health.

Out of 4 million vaccinated and most have no or mild symptoms. Its keeping people alive and out of the hospital as intended. What's your problem again?

The most interesting thing in this finding by the CDC, that awful, inept, lying propaganda agency. The most important thing is that they try to minimize it by putting the percentage (0.0017) there as if this is critical information that you need to know. They further go on to say that the cause is really not proven and yet the deaths of people reported to have died FROM Covid are deaths where the people had numerous health issues already and the CDC doesn't bother to qualify THOSE deaths.

Says the guy who thinks a 90 year old man who dies after getting a vaccine absolutely must have died FROM the vaccine.

How...did you think vaccines...work? Like a magic force field that keeps the virus out of your body?
I know how they work. For instance, the flu shot. Never have taken it never will. It’s unreliable. However, the shingles vaccine I willingly took last year. I’m not sold on flu shots so Covid has to wait. Not saying I’ll never take it. Just not in the near future. Need to see if 70% of America starts growing 3rd eyes and chit

Out of 4 million vaccinated and most have no or mild symptoms. Its keeping people alive and out of the hospital as intended. What's your problem again?

His problem is that he was told its a good idea. Conservatives hate that.

No the **** they haven't. You're lying. You know you're lying. We all know what that makes you.
Read my postings. The data comes from the CDC. Research, study, learn. Get educated.

Read my postings. The data comes from the CDC. Research, study, learn. Get educated.

Data that is explicitly NOT implying a causal link.

And yet you're so mad because you think covid deaths are being counted in exactly the way you are now counting vaccine deaths.

And yet you're so mad because you think covid deaths are being counted in exactly the way you are now counting vaccine deaths.

Paradoxical is a poster who lives in “Earth 2”. He is unable to separate truth from fantasy. What he writes here reveal that logic means nothing to him and that he is incapable of being taught. Ordinarily I would just ignore what he writes but if someone were to make the mistake of taking him seriously harm could come of it.

——-

4,000 people out of 4.8 million people who have received at least one dose tested positive. The vast majority having no symptoms or very mild symptoms.

From the Covid act now website:

In Massachusetts, 4,804,562 people (69.7%) have received at least one dose and 4,150,849 (60.2%) are fully vaccinated. Massachusetts has administered 93% of their supply of vaccine doses. Fewer than 0.001% of people who have received a dose experienced a severe adverse reaction.

Paradoxical is a poster who lives in “Earth 2”. He is unable to separate truth from fantasy. What he writes here reveal that logic means nothing to him and that he is incapable of being taught. Ordinarily I would just ignore what he writes but if someone were to make the mistake of taking him seriously harm could come of it.

Nah he's definitely from one of the worse Earths. 462 maybe.

Says the guy who thinks a 90 year old man who dies after getting a vaccine absolutely must have died FROM the vaccine.
Using the CDC criteria just like they do on deaths from Covid. A 90 year old with several ailments has a hint of Covid when he dies….He died from Covid. Pay the hospital and doctor s million dollars for his care.

Using the CDC criteria just like they do on deaths from Covid. A 90 year old with several ailments has a hint of Covid when he dies….He died from Covid. Pay the hospital and doctor s million dollars for his care.

VAERS data is explicitly not a causal link. You attempting to use it that way is pure fraud. Nobody is interested in your garbage.

I'm uninterested in your conspiracy theory about mass numbers of doctors being too stupid to figure out cause of death.

You are a big CDC guy. Whazzamadda now?

VAERS data is explicitly not a causal link. You attempting to use it that way is pure fraud. Nobody is interested in your garbage.

I'm uninterested in your conspiracy theory about mass numbers of doctors being too stupid to figure out cause of death.
Too bad.

4,000 people out of 4.8 million people who have received at least one dose tested positive. The vast majority having no symptoms or very mild symptoms.

From the Covid act now website:

In Massachusetts, 4,804,562 people (69.7%) have received at least one dose and 4,150,849 (60.2%) are fully vaccinated. Massachusetts has administered 93% of their supply of vaccine doses. Fewer than 0.001% of people who have received a dose experienced a severe adverse reaction.

Fewer than .000115 children under 18 died from Covid.

Fewer than .000115 children under 18 died from Covid.
A kid in hospital, especially in ICU, is on you. You may want to check the Delta variant stats for kids. The numbers are rising.

Back
Top Bottom