• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alleged Sex Assault Suspect Tased After Pulling Knife On Cops, Then Runs

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Once again, don't pull a weapon on anyone, and your chances of getting tasted drop considerably.

It also shows a taser isn't an instant stop mechanism.

Neither is a firearm unless you are very very skilled or lucky.

I'm glad they opted for the non-lethal option...for their own sakes, legally and mentally. But it was a calculated risk.

It took 18 rounds for one guy in Oakland.

Just read the FBI Files fire fight. Multiple suspects took multiple .45acp shots and kept shooting and killing FBI guys. Not 18 shots tho.

But I have also posted the story here where 2 Keystone Cops entered a house and shot the wrong guy, in his bed, he had no weapon, 16 times. And he didnt die either. Had a good civil suit tho.

Once again, don't pull a weapon on anyone, and your chances of getting tasted drop considerably.

I would run as well if cops wanted to taste me...

I'm gay so I'd take the bottom guy over the two girls if they were my only options.
I am not gay but this guy seems pretty hot.
1660680555514.png

I would run as well if cops wanted to taste me...
Don't pull a knife on a cop (or anyone for that matter), and you won't have to worry about it. Personal responsibility remember?

Don't pull a knife on a cop (or anyone for that matter), and you won't have to worry about it. Personal responsibility remember?
Why are you not addressing these cops that want to taste people, violating their rights?

Why are you not addressing these cops that want to taste people, violating their rights?
In this situation, no rights were violated. I'm sticking to the subject of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom