• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All Watergate People Say It's Worse Than Watergate

Given that Trump is a criminal, liar, , someone who dismisses American intelligence agencies for his "gut", alienates out allies while supporting dictators, birther and a 9/11 Truther I would think that would be obvious. But please tell me how God Hillary (that's how you view her) would have been worse.

TDS is getting worse. Hillary would have been worse for me based on her judicial appointments.

that's so stupid its funny. I will put you down as supporting the murders of our Ambassador etc since Hillary was partially responsible for that.

Actually she wasn't, but that just shows your dishonesty and THAT fits in with your support for Trump. I notice how you ignore EVERYTHING else and focus in on the fact you support a president that is a birther and 9/11 truther. :lamo It just shows your "intelligence" to support a birther and 9/11 Truther like Trump. :lamo

I do not subcontract out evaluations such as this....plus I dont especially care what "Watergate People" think.

TDS is getting worse. Hillary would have been worse for me based on her judicial appointments.

Worse for personally or generally?

Yes, we know you think Hillary is God. Keep showing your intelligence in supporting a birther and 9/11 Truther. No amount of spin can show the idiocy of your support like that. You are beyond pathetic. Trump has alienated allies for dictators, is getting closed in on by Mueller and eventually will get slammed. Hope you are still around to show your "support" for Trump when that happens. :lamo

Worse for personally or generally?

Unlike many liberals and many social conservatives, I vote what is best for me. And I find judges like Alito to be better than ones like Ruth Bader G or Breyer

I do not subcontract out evaluations such as this....plus I dont especially care what "Watergate People" think.

Hey that's ironic, because no one cares what you think either. Imagine that.

Hey that's ironic, because no one cares what you think either. Imagine that.

I care what I think, which is all I need to motivate me to do my best work.

Imagine That

I don't care about that-Trump wasn't the candidate who pretended to be for "women's rights". You see if a family values candidate gets caught getting a blow job in a public toilet, that is more a scandal than if its someone who doesn't bray about the bible or family values. Now Hillary screamed about women's rights-except when it involved working class women who claim her husband assaulted or raped them.

REALLY???????? I know you don't care but you should...b/c well family values and the bible was what conservatism used to be. Not playing with money and guns, which is all what it seems to be these days. But as to your Trump wasn't caring about the bible and family values thing. I call BS on that for the following reasons:

• Trump's entire first year was spent on attacking immigrants and keeping "our" families safe.
  • Trump says the bible is the only other book he's ever read (that's a lie)
  • Trump does not know how to honor vets or give to charity, despite saying he does.
  • Trump "apologized" for the grab em tape.
  • Trump has not issued an official statement about sexual assault but boasts about "winning women." (Which he didn't)
  • Trump is friends with Jeffrey Epstein, like the Clintons
  • Trump openly mocked Transgender people and is still trying to ban them from the military after he told them he'd be on their side
  • Trump openly mocked abortion and said a woman should be punished if it were ever illegal
  • Trump acknowledged that Planned Parenthood helps women but wants to defund it anyway
  • Trump was friends with the Clintons and defended Hillary!!!

Last edited:

We are gearing up for the Propaganda Climax.

It is going to be really something.

The truth of the matter is, Nixon didn't have Fox News to sell his criminal message to millions of gullible Americans.

Bob Woodward: “It’s a national emergency in the White House.”
Carl Bernstein: “There has been a criminal conspiracy led by the president.”
John W Dean: “This is much more damning than Watergate.”
Jill Wine Banks: “Trump's Legal Troubles Worst Since Watergate.”

Maybe we should listen to them?

The tu quoque/relativist line just doesn't matter to me; thus I don't have a firm position on whether Trump's comportment and situation is better or worse than W-gate. I know that the man has committed at least two felonies, and that's plenty bad enough to make him unfit to be POTUS, regardless of whether his actions are better or worse than Nixon et al's.

I don't live by the "this is worse than that" model whereof standards are a function of what someone else did or didn't do.

And of course, these people don't go on their network. So they don't believe them. Even though they've got Andrew Napolitano saying pretty much the same thing night after night.

Yes, but what does Jesse Watters have to say? That's what really matters.

The truth of the matter is, Nixon didn't have Fox News to sell his criminal message to millions of gullible Americans.

Bob Woodward: “It’s a national emergency in the White House.”
Carl Bernstein: “There has been a criminal conspiracy led by the president.”
John W Dean: “This is much more damning than Watergate.”
Jill Wine Banks: “Trump's Legal Troubles Worst Since Watergate.”

Maybe we should listen to them?

Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Ackerman also says this is worse than Nixon in many appearances on MSNBC.

You can read about his Watergate experiences here

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...or-nick-akerman-podcast-transcript-ncna910501

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom