• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All Watergate People Say It's Worse Than Watergate

Um, what comes after being POTUS? I'm pretty sure that's the apex.

He's old and reliving his salad days too! except he's not near as successful as being President as he was running the soon to be known criminal enterprise that was once known as the Trump Organization. He made a lot more money doing that too without pissing everyone off.

Considering there was no cause to retaliate against Nixon who had won an overwhelming mandate from the American people then who cares? Yeah the difference is we had a liberal media monopoly tell us Nixon did something bad, he erased 18 minutes of tape he didn’t need anyway. Let’s push back on the narrative Nixon didn’t even do anything to warrant any pushback

Good grief! That’s it? 18 minutes of tape? Poor bastard resigned for nothing.

*shrug* Trump had his attorney pay a couple of loose women to keep their mouth shut like has happened countless times before in Congress.

Wake me when you have something with meat.

Well since there have been convictions, guilty pleas and it's still coming I'll take Mueller's investigation over your cracker jack legal advice. :lamo

Y'all need new material and to stop listening to old men trying to relive their salad days. They are LONG gone, my friends.

Well we could all be like dumb ass pro-trump conservatives and try to bring up Hillary's old emails and try to keep on failing. Oh wait, isn't that what you support? :lamo

What Trump is doing is already worse than everything Nixon was accused of doing.

Yeah to the hateful left-beating A disgusting left-winger Like Hillary is more troubling than Nixon beating an honorable leftwinger like McGovern.

Well we could all be like dumb ass pro-trump conservatives and try to bring up Hillary's old emails and try to keep on failing. Oh wait, isn't that what you support? :lamo

what exactly proves you hillary supporters are smarter than those who voted for Trump?

what exactly proves you hillary supporters are smarter than those who voted for Trump?

We're not bringing up emails from a dead old investigation that you cons supported for over 8 years that produced NOTHING? But hey, keep dreaming the dream and telling us Hilalry will be convicted any day now like you guys did for several years. :lamo At least the investigation for Trump and co is still ONGOING and has ACTUALLY produced guilty pleas, indictments, and convictions.

Oh wait, shouldn't you guys still be telling us how Obama isn't a US citizen and instead from Kenyon like your False God Trump said for YEARS? You are still a "birther".....err Trump supporter right?

a fair amount of those on the left hate America, as it exists, and that is what triggers many of them

Please show which so called leftists HATE America and then show why. You guys are like a old broken record, especially since you support the birther Trump who also was a 9/11 Truther for a time. You guys are ridiculous and only show your idiocy in supporting Trump, you know that right?

a fair amount of those on the left hate America, as it exists, and that is what triggers many of them

Yes, I assume your fictional anti-american leftists are triggered by their own beliefs b/c you guys suck at writing connected stories with a beginning middle and end. Pure Clickbait fiction... I guess that's why your thoughts have been diminished to one line partisan talking points.

We're not bringing up emails from a dead old investigation that you cons supported for over 8 years that produced NOTHING? But hey, keep dreaming the dream and telling us Hilalry will be convicted any day now like you guys did for several years. :lamo At least the investigation for Trump and co is still ONGOING and has ACTUALLY produced guilty pleas, indictments, and convictions.

Oh wait, shouldn't you guys still be telling us how Obama isn't a US citizen and instead from Kenyon like your False God Trump said for YEARS? You are still a "birther".....err Trump supporter right?

that's not addressing my point. BTW Kenyon is a college in Ohio. KENYAN is what Obama's father was. I never was a birther. Try again, that claim is just plain STUPID

Yes, I assume your fictional anti-american leftists are triggered by their own beliefs b/c you guys suck at writing connected stories with a beginning middle and end. Pure Clickbait fiction... I guess that's why your thoughts have been diminished to one line partisan talk points.

Even with my TV turned up loud, I could hear the shrieking of irony meters as they vaporized.

that's not addressing my point. BTW Kenyon is a college in Ohio. KENYAN is what Obama's father was. I never was a birther. Try again, that claim is just plain STUPID

Dude you support King Birther Trump who was a 9/11 Truther for a time. You only show WHO YOU ARE in supporting a man like that. The only thing stupid is showing your support for Trump. Even if Hillary was a crook, at least she wasn't a Birther or a Truther. You have doubled down on the dumb scale in supporting Trump.

Trump is a crook and a Birther and 9/11 truther.

Please show which so called leftists HATE America and then show why. You guys are like a old broken record, especially since you support the birther Trump who also was a 9/11 Truther for a time. You guys are ridiculous and only show your idiocy in supporting Trump, you know that right?

why would someone is a hard core gun rights activist and top tier tax payer even think of supporting Hillary? The real idiocy is thinking that everyone is a tax hiking, gun banning, abortion supporting activist.

Dude you support King Birther Trump who was a 9/11 Truther for a time. You only show WHO YOU ARE in supporting a man like that. The only thing stupid is showing your support for Trump. Even if Hillary was a crook, at least she wasn't a Birther or a Truther. You have doubled down on the dumb scale in supporting Trump.

Hillary was the one who tried to suppress the "bimbo eruptions" and you seem clueless why I supported Trump. It would have been REALLY STUPID for me to support a gun banning, tax hiking left winger like Hillary.

why would someone is a hard core gun rights activist and top tier tax payer even think of supporting Hillary?

Because as president Hillary can't ban guns. You are a one item voter and that's sad for you supporting a birther and truther like Trump.

The real idiocy is thinking that everyone is a tax hiking, gun banning, abortion supporting activist.

Seems you are the one thinking that.

Hillary was the one who tried to suppress the "bimbo eruptions" and you seem clueless why I supported Trump. It would have been REALLY STUPID for me to support a gun banning, tax hiking left winger like Hillary.

Hillary can't ban guns as president. You instead put your support behind a Birther and Truther. THAT'S the guy YOU are and it shows that's how you think. :lamo

Hillary can't ban guns as president. You instead put your support behind a Birther and Truther. THAT'S the guy YOU are and it shows that's how you think. :lamo

what sort of Supreme Court Justices would Hillary appoint? well lets look at the two her husband appointed-both hard core gun banners. how about Obama-well Kagan hasn't voted on a second amendment case but Sotomayor has a long track record as a gun hater. I don't support the birther nonsense. unlike you I understand what is in my best interests and I voted for the candidate less likely to harm those interests.

Because as president Hillary can't ban guns. You are a one item voter and that's sad for you supporting a birther and truther like Trump.

Seems you are the one thinking that.

well you suggested I was an idiot for voting for Trump. Tell me why my interests would have been best served voting for Hillary.

Trump hid his own bimbo eruptions. Has more on tape. used your money to pay those bimbos off and funneled money through your gun organization to enrich himself. Oh and he also taxed farmers. So yes I am clueless as to why you still support Trump.

what sort of Supreme Court Justices would Hillary appoint? well lets look at the two her husband appointed-both hard core gun banners. how about Obama-well Kagan hasn't voted on a second amendment case but Sotomayor has a long track record as a gun hater. I don't support the birther nonsense. unlike you I understand what is in my best interests and I voted for the candidate less likely to harm those interests.

Of course you support the birther nonsense since you support Trump. Unlike you I recognize that SCOTUS members are not god and work with other members. You on the other hand think Hillary is god. That's the sad part. Here are the facts. You support a BIRTHER and 9/11 TRUTHER, THAT'S WHO YOU ARE. No amount of bull**** from you can change that. :lamo

That's not even adding into the fact Trump has lied more than most presidents COMBINED. You only prove your character in supporting a criminal, birther, 9/11 truther like Trump. I only wish folks like yourself COULD be outed to the world so we can show EVERYBODY the type of person you are. :lamo Folks like you hide on boards like this because you would be EMBARRASSED to be outed as supporting people like Trump and the reasons.

Trump hid his own bimbo eruptions. Has more on tape. used your money to pay those bimbos off and funneled money through your gun organization to enrich himself. Oh and he also taxed farmers. So yes I am clueless as to why you still support Trump.

I don't care about that-Trump wasn't the candidate who pretended to be for "women's rights". You see if a family values candidate gets caught getting a blow job in a public toilet, that is more a scandal than if its someone who doesn't bray about the bible or family values. Now Hillary screamed about women's rights-except when it involved working class women who claim her husband assaulted or raped them.

well you suggested I was an idiot for voting for Trump. Tell me why my interests would have been best served voting for Hillary.

Given that Trump is a criminal, liar, , someone who dismisses American intelligence agencies for his "gut", alienates out allies while supporting dictators, birther and a 9/11 Truther I would think that would be obvious. But please tell me how God Hillary (that's how you view her) would have been worse.

Of course you support the birther nonsense since you support Trump. Unlike you I recognize that SCOTUS members are not god and work with other members. You on the other hand think Hillary is god. That's the sad part. Here are the facts. You support a BIRTHER and 9/11 TRUTHER, THAT'S WHO YOU ARE. No amount of bull**** from you can change that. :lamo

That's not even adding into the fact Trump has lied more than most presidents COMBINED. You only prove your character in supporting a criminal, birther, 9/11 truther like Trump. I only wish folks like yourself COULD be outed to the world so we can show EVERYBODY the type of person you are. :lamo Folks like you hide on boards like this because you would be EMBARRASSED to be outed as supporting people like Trump and the reasons.

that's so stupid its funny. I will put you down as supporting the murders of our Ambassador etc since Hillary was partially responsible for that.

Back
Top Bottom